Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Crazy Circle(mysterious) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Crazy Circle(mysterious) (569 Views)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / Circle Of Three. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Crazy Circle(mysterious) by splasyduicy(f): 3:59am On Aug 16, 2013
In the middle of my second year in high school,my dad started having excruciating pain of the waist and couldnt walk without aid,so he had to hire a driver to take him to work.my mum tried all she could to stop him from going to work but my dad is a "chronic workaholic",i remember when i called my mum and she was sounding so low,i would ask her how my dad was fairing and she would take seconds before i get a reply and when i finally get to talk to my dad,his answer would always be indifference and he would say something like"focus on your books, am okey" and i would hang the phone in frustration. after my last effort of trying to make my dad admit his state of health,i decided to stop caring and be as indifferent as he was after all i tried my best.My mum was always sounding low and gloomy and i wondered how she came to still love my dad so much after all the years of insults and wounded pride she had to endure from my dad and his siblings,that is a puzzle i can never solve on my own but i promised myself to use my mums story as a lesson,i wont be messed with by any male specie and i prayed to God to remove every inherited traits of my mums patience from me because its only daunting and i dont want the kind of pain she had to endure even after loosing her mum first at a very tender age,and getting a step mother who treated them like soiled tissues and finally loosing their dad.It just seems like life never wanted to be fair to her. Back to my story,the time for visiting drew close and as usual i wasnt expecting him not because he was sick but because i was used to seeing only my mum and i wouldnt be comfortable if my dad were to be present.when i saw my mum i literary died a thousand deaths,my mum had lost a considerable amounts of wait and when i say considerable,you should think of how many thin ibo women you'v ever seen.my mum was a big woman,and was endowed with healthy flesh but the woman in my vision had a thin neck and bony shoulders and i could see the circle around her eyes as proof of many sleepless night,i was angry at my dad for being sick,i was angry at the world for having to predestine such pain to one person,from a distance i managed to calm down and put on the fake smile and hold the anger down.this just confirmed my dads real state of health as i came close to her and i hugged her,i love my mum more than myself and seeing her in so much pain was killing.we all sat down and i couldnt hold my curiousity and i asked her about my dad and this time i looked her in the eyes and she told me everything,at that moment every other person faded and i could only see my mum and her pain and i couldnt believe that people would still have the heart to call her and say some miserable things to her,i was dumbfounded i couldnt believe my ears..................
Re: The Crazy Circle(mysterious) by NnamdiN: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2013
Ouch cry

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Circle(mysterious) by chinedumo(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2013
Tuning in from 'secret of girls'

(1) (Reply)

About A Broke Programmer / My Story / Judge Me By The Footprints I Leave Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.