Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Am In Love With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With Her (839 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With Her by avurlerby(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
Good day nairalanders, this is my first time here but i need some sensible advices that can help. There is this lady in my office, actually she is my team lead but she can't be older than me, I am so much in love with her and i started showing it, when she realised she became too bossy to the extent of assigning more work to me than any of my colleagues. Then i stopped showing interest in her and beacme so close with other ladies, immediatelly she realised this too, she became jealous and hating. Please advice me, what can i do to have her and still keep my job.
Re: I Am In Love With Her by Phranciz(m): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
Bro I feel your pain, but never mix business with pleasure.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her by Enegod(m): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
focus on your work..there are alot of babes out there

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her by sweettease(f): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
[s]She is jealous! You stand a chance wink just pretend you careless and ignore her actions, then when she starts getting friendly, a red hot iron is ready for the strike. Just be careful cos you don't want
to strike your hand. [/s]

You should concentrate on work and forget the whole office romance thng, its been so far so bad and you don't want to taste worse.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
Is she your team leader or your ceo? Does she have the authority to fire you?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Important Thing In Marriage? / What To Do If My Boyfriend Still Loves His Ex. / 7 Conversations That Kill Your First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.