Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,226 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Advice for Future Husbands - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice for Future Husbands (18858 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2013
canalily: undecided what kind of domestic abuse, humm? Thats y i said if there is that true lv 4rm a true heart, nothing lyk domestic abuse. Our hearts are hardend i repeat! ! If we embrace the mind of christ truely, i doubt any form of domestic abuse.

You and I know very well that believing in God doesn't stop everyone from committing the abominable.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by canalily(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2013
ogugua88:

You and I know very well that believing in God doesn't stop everyone from committing the abominable.
There you are! That is because our hearts are hardend to do those things! ! Yes! ! !

1 Like

Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Ajibam: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
NOTED!!!@op
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by drnoel: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
Enegod: a very intelligent write-up..unfortunately, some girls here with cocoanut heads gonna disagree..smh
dont have to be a girl to disagree with the write-up. I donĀ“t agree cos have seen cases where ur female siblings and mum love her but this changes after u marry her, or even after she has bore u an issue or two.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by jhydebaba(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
OP, are u married and speaking from experience or u're just thru from self-servicing
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by sirgreen: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
if u ask me I will say the guy Shia, but marriage is half hearted people is whole hearted ppl weather there is a cheating or not you are in you are in, preparing for divorce means you are looking out for fort from your partner any day that is not good, but girls who respect men and not love then should were cos anything can happen
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Youngzedd(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
This number 8 na wash.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by slimikenna(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
ogugua88:

That's not true at all. Are you trying to say those who sign prenuptial agreements aren't fully committed? Come on. Just like an unmarried couple can be 100% committed to each other, those who choose to sign prenupts and/or prepare for a bleak tomorrow in case it happens can still be fully committed to and fully trusting of one another.

Divorces are high everywhere, including our Nigeria. I don't know if I'll be married to the one I love forever. I'd surely wish to be. In case my wish doesn't come true as circumstances can and often do change, I would like to be able to provide for myself and children if there are any. I'd rather be the woman saying "it didn't turn out as I wished, but that's okay", than the woman crying to a judge saying "he said he would never do this to me" and demanding spousal and child support.

you are surely not in naija. who dey sign pre-nup for naija? lol.

1 Like

Re: Advice for Future Husbands by fankasibe: 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
don't even trust them.....

Re: Advice for Future Husbands by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
kingkoboko:
9. LISTEN TO GOD NOT UR PASTOR
"She is destined to be ur wife" Na lie!!! "She is ur only missin rib on earth" Na wash!!! There are many false prophets & fake pastors connivin with desperate single women out there o! Its best for u to kneel down by urself & ask God to show u ur wife. U could ask Him to do this by using a very clear sign & u must never ever reveal d sign u asked God to show u to anyone. That na how Abraham servant find Rebecca for Isaac abi?

SO NA WETIN UNA TINK BOUT MY ADVICE NA? E MAKE SENSE?

I disagree. OP should refrain from posting such lines, when this post is meant to be for the general public. By doing so, you are targeting only a particular group.

Not everyone here is a christian or goes to a pastor or even maybe believes in a God.

there are Traditionalists and muslims and atheists on this forum too.

1 Like

Re: Advice for Future Husbands by tomakint: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
This is a spot on type of article! @Op, you got it damn right, GOOD JOB!
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by k2039: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
canalily: shocked no o o o o ! ! My dear i disagree with you for this o o oh! If there is tru love nd a tru heart of forgivenes, nd a true mind for reconcilation, with that undastanding i dont think divorce should come into play. Our hearts are hardend! ! Thats y we pray for divorce! !
Walahi, I pray your wife doesn't hold you to ransome.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by k2039: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
7. HOPE FOR "HAPPILY-EVER-AFTER" BUT PREPARE FOR DIVORCE
This is the part I agree with the most. No girl will ever hold me to ransome, if she starts acting funny, divorce all the way.

As a matter of fact, I advise all men to sign a pre nuptial agreement before proceeding to marriage.

Evry human has both potential to behave like a swine or saint within himself; so a good wife can become a bad wife later tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Advice for Future Husbands by crackhouse(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
it's o.k but i don't like no 8 and i am sure my pastor friend will not like it too.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Tovot: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
my goodness shocked your are wikid,so any small funny behaviour na court things abi? [quote
author=k2039]
This is the part I agree with the most. No girl will ever hold me to
ransome, if she starts acting funny, divorce all the way.

As a matter of fact, I advise all men to sign a pre nuptial agreement
before proceeding to marriage.

Evry human has both potential to behave like a swine or saint within
himself; so a good wife can become a bad wife later tomorrow.[/quote]
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by successking: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
A good one
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
as an anti threads , I av neva agreed , bt u won my broad heart frm noba 1-5.

6. Where is it written dat d man must b d one 2 die first

8. Mastu-watin? . It's only a man with less food dat get hungry. @deltol , if u don't give 2 me , anoda will.

7. There is neva a perfect marriage, so divorce is not an option. Fix d one at hand, becos its beta 2 endure in old pain dan 2 enter a new one.

9. @pastor metcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Donmichaelz(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mstwwww MUUMU write up,Abeg see advice 4 future husbands jawe

1-make sure u have a Good job and earn well
2-make lesser budget for yourself,put ur wife and kids 1st
3-make sure you take charge of ur home
4-take advice from ur wife,even ur kids when doing family planning nt that other 1 oooo
5-Make fulfilable promises
6-Make sure your Family is Religious and free minded combined
7-Never argue wit ur wife in front of d kids
8-If you ignore the above YOur own don Finish...dats wen u know d full meaning of Women
W-witches
O-oppresion
M-madness
A-argue
N-Nuisance
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Peoples views and beliefs of marriage,reasons for divorce and conflict are different.
Why av a prenup when u trust and love ur patner with the hope that u both will put in extra effort no matter what to make it work??
because divorce cases are high everywhere around d world doesnt mean i shuld plan for divorce or have a plan b if i happens.
Any1 who believes in divorce shouldnt get married.
Call me old fashion,but dats wat i belief...and they(old folks)were the ones who made it work.
After all said,find/marry some1 who shares the same view about marriage and divorce.

1 Like

Re: Advice for Future Husbands by loswhite(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
Enegod: a very intelligent write-up..unfortunately, some girls here with cocoanut heads gonna disagree..smh
hw is it an intelligent write up? How do u expect ur woman to knw wat u like and hate if u don't tell her? Do u think she is a mind reader? Y do u have to test ur wife to be ? Can't u observe sumbody without setting trap? Finally marriage is all abt patience, tolerance and dealing with ur partners attitude d best way u can
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
slimikenna:

you are surely not in naija. who dey sign pre-nup for naija? lol.
no b only prenup , na pre-fufu n pre garri.

Park u load n go agelina I no want u again (nija man divorce settings)
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Blackvampire(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I disagree.
oh not again mrs chima wit her many problems...pity d man dat shares d same bed wit u wat a waste
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by k2039: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
Tovot: my goodness shocked your are wikid,so any small funny behaviour na court things abi?
Just that I have forgotten my 'law of contract', but essentially some mistakes are allowed and can be overlooked but there are some that deserve a straight red card.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Richy4(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
2. TEST HER
Do all u can to test her in everyway. E.g, give her little money to prepare food to observe how economical she can be.

I understand what you are saying and I appreciate it. but this example is not applicable to an independent lady who just wanted a relationship and a soul mate to marry. how much are you gonna give her for the food. she will simply tell you she got it. I guess you have never met one before.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by onlyme07(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
Number 9..i really appreciate that. God bless dude.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by mekzyjoe(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mrs chima I luv u,,,can u become one of my hos.
There are benefits.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
[s]
mekzyjoe: Mrs chima I luv u,,,can u become one of my hos.
There are benefits.[/s]
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Lordlexy: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
ogugua88:

Isn't a divorce considered a rainy day? smiley

No one expects a divorce in the same token that no one expects a spouse to die young and suddenly or be maimed and rendered disabled. These are some reasons why people seek independent women, just in case.

About prenups, I don't think being sure has anything to do with it. A lot of divorcees were certain that their spouses wouldn't hurt them, and they ended up hurt and unprepared for post-marital life.

I'm sure I won't crash my car because I'm a safe driver, but I wear my seatbelt anyway. wink
I pray you find the right man. Any woman who goes into relationship opting for divorce as a fall back plan, no doubt has hidden motives. You lack the concept of marriage. Marriage is for companionship and should not be viewed with the idea of calling it off because of some flimsy excuses. We all can make our marriages work if we want to, except in the case of marrying someone not meant for you. Lust and materialism is the major reason why some seek for prenups.

2 Likes

Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Sunglow: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
[quote
author=Richy.]

2. TEST HER
Do all u can to test her in everyway. E.g, give her little money to
prepare food to observe how economical she can be.

I understand what you are saying and I appreciate it. but
this example is not applicable to an independent lady who just wanted a
relationship and a soul mate to marry. how much are you gonna give her
for the food. she will simply tell you she got it. I guess you have
never met one before.
[/quote].So on point!thats y its adviceable for ladies to be finiancially independent.very important!wink
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
Eh command undecided nooo!
Just be a MAN... Stand gidigba for ground... No dey do like ofeke or ndolo

U no need talk self, ur attitude suppose command respect from me!! Get d charisma and d demeanour.. Infact just dey ooze correct confidence.. U don kolobi me finish be that.

Command ke...

1 Like

Re: Advice for Future Husbands by sarutobie(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
k2039:
This is the part I agree with the most. No girl will ever hold me to ransome, if she starts acting funny, divorce all the way.

As a matter of fact, I advise all men to sign a pre nuptial agreement before proceeding to marriage.

Evry human has both potential to behave like a swine or saint within himself; so a good wife can become a bad wife later tomorrow.
^men with this kind of mentality are born polygamist and usually serial cheats.so because a good wife starts behaving 'badly' then the most reasonable thing is to divorce her and find another female to quench your lust? Marriage is not for fair-weather oriented people,there are bound to be hiccups along the way.one's ability to find solutions to their marital issues and not chicken out with divorce is the true mark of being a husband or a wife.Exept in cases of constant physical abuse and adultery,I don't see why couples who claim to be matured and married cant sit down and solve their problems..I thank my parents for showing me what it means to be a husband and a wife."Happy parents make happy children,happy family make happy country"---onyeka owenu & sunny Ade.

1 Like

Re: Advice for Future Husbands by k2039: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
sarutobie:
^men with this kind of mentality are born polygamist and usually serial cheats.so because a good wife starts behaving 'badly' then the most reasonable thing is to divorce her and find another female to quench your lust? Marriage is not for fair-weather oriented people,there are bound to be hiccups along the way.one's ability to find solutions to their marital issues and not chicken out with divorce is the true mark of being a husband or a wife.Exept in cases of constant physical abuse and adultery,I don't see why couples who claim to be matured and married cant sit down and solve their problems..I thank my parents for showing me what it means to be a husband and a wife."Happy parents make happy children,happy family make happy country"---onyeka owenu & sunny Ade.
Crap 101.

Since marriage is for better for worse, physical abuse and adultery should not be enough reason to divorce then.

You just shot yourself in the foot with this post.

You disagreed with me to later agree with me in your post, smh.

Anyway I bet you didn't read this other post from me before attacking.

k2039:
Just that I have forgotten my 'law of contract', but essentially some mistakes are allowed and can be overlooked but there are some that deserve a straight red card.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Women Really Want In A Man / Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing / Guys, This Fresh Girls "Toto" Will Make You Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.