Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Advice for Future Husbands - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice for Future Husbands (18859 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice for Future Husbands by jafsumar07: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2013
U have said it all. Make sense die.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by otodeluxe(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2013
E too make sense oo! I've derived 1 or 2 things from your post. Nyc
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2013
I disagree wit 5,6,7&8. dont go about luking 4 working clas ladies rather luk 4 a woman dat luvs & respect u. commandin ur wife is dsrespectful, xpect her 2 fire back. self service is not an option,self control is better.
I hate divorce-God Mal 2:16
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Sammyramires(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2013
Goldenboy007:

I can't stop laughing !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you must like looking for trouble grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you didn't even allow his response to cool down before you fired back !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
abi o o o o
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2013
Nice write up.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by BRAINCRASH(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2013
Make her feel important,respect her as well.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by k2039: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2013
Ella 239: I totally disagree with #5 &#7 because command is excluded, i myself can neva be commanded by man. Rather instructions is more welcoming dan command. Divorce i totally disagree wit dat because according to bible it says divorce is a sin, marriage is 4 better n 4 worse if u divorce u r disobeying Gods word
Crap.

I have a big problem with a man who cheats without using protection.
If you find a man who does that' then that man is a dangerous man, he will kill you.

Are you saying if the wife divorces the husband on that ground she will be disqualified from heaven, in fact I'm sure if she dies of any sexual related disease, she will be blamed in heaven for dying early.

If your husband abuses you, cheats on you, doesn't respect you etc, he is a dangerous man and he can kill wether directly or indirectly.

Brokenbars: I disagree wit 5,6,7&8. dont go about luking 4 working clas ladies rather luk 4 a woman dat luvs & respect u. commandin ur wife is dsrespectful, xpect her 2 fire back. self service is not an option,self control is better.
I hate divorce-God Mal 2:16

About self control, how long can you exercise that after marriage. If your husband gets to travel for a course outside the shores for a year, are you telling me you will exercise self control. Lets be practical

1 Like

Re: Advice for Future Husbands by k2039: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2013
Okeyson4wisdom: I see that the person that wrote this topic Dosnt have the fear of God why will u divorce and masturbate can't u control urself why would u command ur wife is she a slave why won't u follow the will of God.if I truely comes from him. Repent o christ is coming very soon even now
Rejoice5000: That self service and divorce is not acceptable by me its a sin.that's my own opinion.
How is masturbation a sin.

For Christ sake, I'm marsturbating with my wifes picture imprinted on my heart.

Don't get it twisted, for an unmarried man it's a sin, but for a married man who commits sex with his wife in his imagination it's not a sin.

Religion without adequate knowledge is a curse to man kind.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by chuks824(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
divorce is not an option
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by k2039: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
Idi Amin: A well written balderdash undecided
If you do not like his opinion, then you air yours and go...that's how civilized people behave.

Not comming here to write crap, attack his post and give reasons why you think it's rubbish.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by k2039: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Billyonaire: lol @ "COMMAND", I think the right word should be "Take Charge",or "Instruct".
Billyonaire, I'll like to know your opinion on the divorce part. Bearing in mind that we share a lot as it relates to wealth (for me the last thing I want is a smart woman getting a lion share of my wealth if she is not willing to stick with me till the end).
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by divinelove(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Joavid: Peoples views and beliefs of marriage,reasons for divorce and conflict are different.
Why av a prenup when u trust and love ur patner with the hope that u both will put in extra effort no matter what to make it work??
because divorce cases are high everywhere around d world doesnt mean i shuld plan for divorce or have a plan b if i happens.
Any1 who believes in divorce shouldnt get married.
Call me old fashion,but dats wat i belief...and they(old folks)were the ones who made it work.
After all said,find/marry some1 who shares the same view about marriage and divorce.

well said, marriage is for better, for worse till death do them part. Anytin short of that is nt normal. Its beta neva to get married than preparing for marriage n preparing for divorce too. Dnt prepare for divorce bc its nt ur portion. Well if it happens (am certain it wont) @ least u gave it ur all.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by jpphilips(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
Skinni10ne: I def agree with #6. Marry a woman who is a problem solver, hardworking and resourceful. U nvr know tomorrow.
But i dont agree with commanding ur wife. It works for some women, not for me. Once a man commands me, im out. It means he talks more than he listens. I believe in mutual respect, compromises and understanding.
Couples should always try to learn from their partners.
I strongly disagree with #7 'prepare for divorce.' Divorce should NOT be an option, this way couples work hard to make it work. If u prepare for divorce, uve given up b4 u even started.

A man that cannot stand up to your tantrums cannot protect you from the tantrums of your enemies.
most women who married gentlemen end up running the home, the bulk of the decisions will rest on your shoulders, then you wonder d kinda man u married.

1 Like

Re: Advice for Future Husbands by jpphilips(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
canalily: shocked no o o o o ! ! My dear i disagree with you for this o o oh! If there is tru love nd a tru heart of forgivenes, nd a true mind for reconcilation, with that undastanding i dont think divorce should come into play. Our hearts are hardend! ! Thats y we pray for divorce! !

a woman whose husband is jobless consider divorce more than one whose hubby is rich but treating her poorly, have you bothered to find out why??
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
Nice posts @k2039. I'm too tired to talk on the divorce issue again so feel free to be my mouthpiece lol.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by k2039: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
ogugua88: Nice posts @k2039. I'm too tired to talk on the divorce issue again so feel free to be my mouthpiece lol.
grin
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Skinni10ne: 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
jp philips:

A man that cannot stand up to your tantrums cannot protect you from the tantrums of your enemies.
most women who married gentlemen end up running the home, the bulk of the decisions will rest on your shoulders, then you wonder d kinda man u married.

Are u saying a commanding man is the only man that can deal with tantrums?

I know the type of marriages ur talking about. Most of the gentlemen involved were usually quiet and/or slow in decision making and their wives had to push them. Ive seen this happen the other way around as well, commanding but impulsive and makes all the wrong decisions. And the wife cant help but be quiet while the man destroys everything theyve built just becuz he won't listen.

A man can be aggressive in goals but not as much to his wife. I like ur post though, i somewhat agree with it.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by sucezTP(f): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hmmn! Tell them o, but that NO 7 is totally out of it for me. Now, for NO 8 don't be surprised to see yourself not performing to expection when you finally settled for marriage because thatz gonna reduce your urge for intimacy and one might develop a problem that has to do with errection.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Simonet: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
You are really accurate. Kudos!

Someone agrees with me. AHA!!
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Hollaoye(m): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2013
Ur Advice are well detailed and educating too.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2013
@ op nice one bro. Note: Do not COMMAND if u re not rich or wealthy cos the woman is already doing her best putting up with u. You don't have d right to command ur woman let the money command her.
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Onaolamipo: if you are not married,there is little you can say about marriage. i m married. Before i became a married man,my fiancee (now my wife ) used to respect me. She was religious,very kind,she always satisfied with whatever i gave to her,then I used to tell people that my fiancee was best on the earth,to cut the story short,when we became married, her real behaviour revealed to me. Everything about her behaviour has changed. She is always unsatisfied with whatever i give to her. What i observe about women is that if they are given an opportunity of source of money,there is no way they are going to give 100% respect to their husbands. The best is not to allow them source for money by themselves. Money makes women to be respectful or otherwise.

Bia, are women not adults? Are they kids? What's d meaning of "they should not be allowed to source for money by themselves So our working mothers that raised up great men 2day, they were wwrong to have worked?

Oga! Sorry o! But u married a "fraudstress" its this kind of person-ur wife- that gives us bad names...

I guess u were looking for a holier than thou and that's what u got! Its ur cross now.

For every career driven and disrespectful wife, there is another career driven,humble and respectful wife.

U picked the wrong one! Sorry.
P.S stop the generalisation
Re: Advice for Future Husbands by kingkoboko: 5:58am On Oct 18, 2015
I think some men still need dis my advice o now o! *winks*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing / Guys, This Fresh Girls "Toto" Will Make You Wet / Love Or Crisp? 22-yr-old Dominican Man Marries 72-yr-old American Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.