Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

"To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" (14500 Views)

Poll: A lady at 34

keep Waiting on love: 52% (115 votes)
Marry the next avaiable guy: 47% (104 votes)
This poll has ended

to hell with u reading it / To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by amberella: 3:49am On Jun 06, 2008
~Xerxes~:

You mean there's no difference?
Anyways, u might never know the difference. . . . .Sometimes we don't know what we have till it's LOST.

Of course there is a difference.

But ONLY I complete myself.  My husband doesn`t do that and neither does my daughter.  

I think that makes me a better wife and mother.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Xerxes4(m): 3:49am On Jun 06, 2008
amber_ella:

why are people so scared of being unmarried?  I`d rather learn to love myself than learn to live with a man who didn`t love me.

It's a social stigma.
An unmarried woman is not respected!!!!!!
In Nigeria, people consider em as whores!!!!
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by RThESlyR: 3:50am On Jun 06, 2008
~Antidote~:

Buenos Noches Esss, Sweet dreams,

@Sly, Aren't you tired Pimping? Is like say it is a part of yo DNA, Repent nah tongue
I'ma repent if you marry me. . . . . kiss
At least if u don't trust Xerxes. . you can trust me. . . kiss cool
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 06, 2008
It's a social stigma.
An unmarried woman is not respected!!!!!!
In Nigeria, people consider em as whores!!!!

This guy ehn. . .that's not true
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Antidote1(f): 3:52am On Jun 06, 2008
~Xerxes~:

You mean there's no difference?
Anyways, u might never know the difference. . . . .Sometimes we don't know what we have till it's LOST.

WOW, Someone has been reading some Millls&Boons? grin grin grin grin grin grin

~Xerxes~:

Wise Diva. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Xerxes4(m): 3:52am On Jun 06, 2008
@ Stillwater,

It's very true.
Who sets out to remain single as a woman in Nigeria?
Maybe HIV-positive females. . . . . .

~Antidote~:

WOW, Someone has been reading some Millls&Boons? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am new-improved but i don't do M&B. . . . . .
Made a June Year's resolution. cheesy grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by madamkoko: 3:52am On Jun 06, 2008
@ ALL

With or without love, Y'all need a partner.
[/b]

[b]With the law of supply and demand, NOT everyone can have a partner,  (leaving out social misfits: criminals, blah blah blah)
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by RThESlyR: 3:53am On Jun 06, 2008
toyinrayo:

and I asked you again. , who is NOT forcing us? nature?
I see nobody forcing you jare. . . . This aint 1600.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 06, 2008
madamkoko:

[/b]

[b]With the law of supply and demand, NOT everyone can have a partner, (leaving out may social misfits: criminals, blah blah blah)

tell am o

®Th£ Sly®:

I see nobody forcing you jare. . . . This aint 1600.
who said they were not forcing us. . .you just realized it's not 1600?
under which rock did you crawl out of?
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by amberella: 3:56am On Jun 06, 2008
The coolest human being I`ve ever met is my great aunt.  She never married because she lived in Holland and there was a shortage of men after the war.  

She passed away last year at the age of 90, bless her soul.

I`ve never met someone so intelligent or young at heart.  She enjoyed techno music and knew more about soccer than anyone I`ve met.  I could sit down and talk to her for hours - about everything from relationships to religion to the meaning of life.

There are worse things than being single,  Much, much worse!  (read: husband cheating on you and treating you like a worthless piece of crap or screwing a man who disgusts you)
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Antidote1(f): 3:56am On Jun 06, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

I'ma repent if you marry me. . . . . kiss
At least if u don't trust Xerxes. . you can trust me. . . kiss cool

I ginne read Psalms pon yo tail rite naw, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,

Didnt you attend Sunday school? weren't you taught the hymn "Trust and don't pay?" cheesy cheesy
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by RThESlyR: 3:57am On Jun 06, 2008
toyinrayo:

tell am o
who said they were not forcing us. . .you just realized it's not 1600?
under which rock did you crawl out of?

shocked shocked Mogbe!!
Who is forcing y'all to get married na. . . thats a simple question
I wouldn't know since i aint a female.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 06, 2008
amber_ella:

There are worse things than being single,
Much, much worse! (read: husband cheating on you and treating you like a worthless piece of crap or screwing a man who disgusts you)
thank you madam. . .
Work/volunteer in the hospital and you'll see that being single or married is the last thing you want to be worried abt.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Antidote1(f): 3:59am On Jun 06, 2008
amber_ella:

The coolest human being I`ve ever met is my great aunt.  She never married because she lived in Holland and there was a shortage of men after the war.  

I`ve never met someone so intelligent or young at heart.  She enjoyed techno music and knew more about soccer than anyone I`ve met.  I could sit down and talk to her for hours - about everything from relationships to religion to the meaning of life.

There are worse things than being single,  Much, much worse!  (read: husband cheating on you and treating you like a worthless piece of crap or screwing a man who disgusts you)

Tell those yeye boys nah grin grin grin grin grin grin, Who needs "Love" when you've got a bluebacks in the bank? cheesy cheesy cheesy( Xerxes ah warn rile yo up jor)
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Xerxes4(m): 3:59am On Jun 06, 2008
amber_ella:

No one ever said MARRIAGE was a bed of roses.
U are actually bonding with someone u never met until ur late teens or twenties and staying with him forever.
Of course, there will be differences but with maturity and defined roles. . . . .things should work out.
God's purpose for us is to populate the earth. . . . .How are we expected to do that? Dildos or Lesbianism?
Come on people. . . . .get REAL!!!!
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 06, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

shocked shocked Mogbe!!
Who is forcing y'all to get married na. . . thats a simple question
I wouldn't know since i aint a female.

So then so fun mi, who is NOT forcing y'all men to marry?
Because the last time i knew, there were still single men out there wink
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by RThESlyR: 3:59am On Jun 06, 2008
~Antidote~:

I ginne read Psalms pon yo tail rite naw, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,

Didnt you attend Sunday school? weren't you taught the hymn "Trust and don't pay?" cheesy cheesy
Sorry but i don't always listen to what they preach in SUNDAY SCHOOL. . . tongue
Too much girls with short skirts around. . . They wont let me concentrate. . . cheesy
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by madamkoko: 4:00am On Jun 06, 2008
@ The Sly: only if you read it but I responded to your question.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Xerxes4(m): 4:00am On Jun 06, 2008
~Antidote~:

Tell those yeye boys nah grin grin grin grin grin grin, Who needs "Love" when you've got a bluebacks in the bank? cheesy cheesy cheesy( Xerxes ah warn rile yo up jor)

I need to talk to your mum right away.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by 4Him1(m): 4:00am On Jun 06, 2008
~Antidote~:

this is the funniest thing i've read here all day!  cheesy cheesy
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by madamkoko: 4:03am On Jun 06, 2008
Sorry but i don't always listen to what they preach in SUNDAY SCHOOL. . .
Too much girls with short skirts around. . . They wont let me concentrate. . .
[b][/b]

ahahhahahahahaha, lol. our Pastor won't let us wear pants, (saying women should not dress like men) chaaiiii, now I see why. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 06, 2008
madamkoko:

[/b]
ahahhahahahahaha, lol. our Pastor won't let us wear pants, [b](saying women should not dress like men)
chaaiiii, now I see why. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
hehhehe, my grandma would not let me wear pants too. , she still wnt let me today embarassed
That's why every time I go and visit her in Nigeria, I have buy wardrobes of skirts lipsrsealed
Nigerians considers it a sin. , .bush people
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Antidote1(f): 4:06am On Jun 06, 2008
~Xerxes~:

I need to talk to your mum right away.

Ah sorry o, Please, ah repent kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.

®Th£ Sly®:

Sorry but i don't always listen to what they preach in SUNDAY SCHOOL. . . tongue
Too much girls with short skirts around. . . They wont let me concentrate. . . cheesy

Ah Ah!! That's it, I always knew it had something to do with "spiritual malfunction"  NOW I am relieved, Yuu need to be beaten with that Holy stripe those Priests have tied to their flambouyant robes, grin grin grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Xerxes4(m): 4:09am On Jun 06, 2008
~Antidote~:

Ah sorry o, Please, ah repent kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.

Good gurl. cool

Ah Ah!! That's it, I always knew it had something to do with "spiritual malfunction" NOW I am relieved, Yuu need to be beaten with that Holy stripe those Priests have tied to their flambouyant robes, grin grin grin

Cut SLY some slack. . . . . He is man enough to admit he was always looking at curves at sunday schools.
Poor SLY. . . . . He had to endure his erection for 3 hours every sunday. grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Emkayotis(m): 4:10am On Jun 06, 2008
When they were like 18-20, they wanted only the 'CHEWING GUM BOYS' at 21-24, they want a 'FINE BOY' at 25-28 they want a 'FINE GUY' with some change in his pocket, at 29-30, they want a 'PRESENTABLE MAN' at 31, they want 'ANY MAN' even if he has holes in his 'PANTS'. MY GUYS LET'S SAY 'NO' TO THIS SHIT, WE AIN'T THAT CHEAP!
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 06, 2008
Emkayotis:

When they were like 18-20, they wanted only the 'CHEWING GUM BOYS' at 21-24, they want a 'FINE BOY' at 25-28 they want a 'FINE GUY' with some change in his pocket, at 29-30, they want a 'PRESENTABLE MAN' at 31, they want 'ANY MAN' even if he has holes in his 'PANTS'. MY GUYS LET'S SAY [size=8pt]NO[/size] TO THIS SHIT, WE AIN'T THAT CHEAP!

rotflmao. , @ chewing gum boy!!!
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Antidote1(f): 4:13am On Jun 06, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Good girl. cool

Cut SLY some slack. . . . . He is man enough to admit he was always looking at curves at sunday schools.
Poor SLY. . . . . He had to endure his erection for 3 hours every sunday. grin

Lard hav iz mercy, erections at that age?  Is this normal now?  Let me go buzz my friends JB and Mark( both MDs ).I need to have Sly diagnosed, This is serious now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

But wait. If this is true, it might explain his rampant pimping 24/7, hmmmmmmmmmmm.  Ah soon com baq.

Sly don't worry, Help is on da way.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Xerxes4(m): 4:13am On Jun 06, 2008
Emkayotis:

When they were like 18-20, they wanted only the 'CHEWING GUM BOYS' at 21-24, they want a 'FINE BOY' at 25-28 they want a 'FINE GUY' with some change in his pocket, at 29-30, they want a 'PRESENTABLE MAN' at 31, they want 'ANY MAN' even if he has holes in his 'PANTS'. MY GUYS LET'S SAY 'NO' TO THIS SHIT, WE AIN'T THAT CHEAP!

WORD!!!!!

~Antidote~:

Lard hav iz mercy, erections at that age? Is this normal now? Let me go buzz my friends JB and Mark( both MDs ).I need to have Sly diagnosed, This is serious now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

But wait. If this is true, it might explain his rampant pimping 24/7, hmmmmmmmmmmm. Ah soon com baq.

Blood drives SLY not DURACELL batteries. . . . .
What do u expect?
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Antidote1(f): 4:16am On Jun 06, 2008
Emkayotis:

Whatever that term means, me likey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by RThESlyR: 4:18am On Jun 06, 2008
~Antidote~:

Lard hav iz mercy, erections at that age? Is this normal now? Let me go buzz my friends JB and Mark( both MDs ).I need to have Sly diagnosed, This is serious now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

But wait. If this is true, it might explain his rampant pimping 24/7, hmmmmmmmmmmm. Ah soon com baq.

Waeva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
The thing is.`.` . . .I wont stop until i get you!!!!! cool
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by RThESlyR: 4:19am On Jun 06, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Blood drives SLY not DURACELL batteries. . . . .
What do u expect?
Tell 'em. . . . . cheesy
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Antidote1(f): 4:23am On Jun 06, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

Waeva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
The thing is.`.` . . .I wont stop until i get you!!!!! cool

All around the cobbler's bench the monkey chased the weasel
The monkey thought it was all for fun
POOP, goes the weasel cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Help!!! Is This Ass Real Or Fake!!! / Why Most Guys Avoid Marriage / Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.