Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

"To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" (14499 Views)

Poll: A lady at 34

keep Waiting on love: 52% (115 votes)
Marry the next avaiable guy: 47% (104 votes)
This poll has ended

to hell with u reading it / To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Genuine(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2008
okukume:

and i assure you when it does it is going to be a dead one

Better dead than never
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by trulyopal(f): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2008
A lady that is 40+ shld really 4get about love. A matured womwn like that can operate her life hapilly around her kids and other positive things, any woman that thinks a man can love her 4 ever is truly silly.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by popsonj(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2008
Still talking about love at this age?
Sorry o!, Love don die tete.

No Romeo anymore, Juliet sef no dey
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by popsonj(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2008
Please help me out

IS SEX LOVE MAKING
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Radiant(f): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2008
NubianQ, are you the sister I never had? wink

truly-opal:

any woman that thinks a man can love her 4 ever is truly silly.

wink
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2008
@sisi eko

hola me@ bussyb8321@yahoo.co.uk&lets c wts gud
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by SisiEko1(f): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2008
Genuine:

@TOPIC:

When the fly finishes flying, it will fall down to the frog!

I BET U R IN THE FROG LEAGUE! grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NubianQ(f): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2008
Radiant:

wink

Maybe hun wink. atleast we can be Nairaland sisters grin grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Radiant(f): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2008
Fair enough grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by finguy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2008
the truth is that there is time for everything under the sun, and getting married in one of those things, but ladies are never ready when the time comes, and when they eventually realise they want to get married,its far past their time.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by beauteous(f): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2008
madamkoko:

No such thing as "love."

People just need to learn how to be more accomodating. 

love is in total xistence bt its jst dat love alone can't make a relationship or marriage work out
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by skyline(f): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ poster
  You should note that your happiness matters a lot.
  Even at an age you think it's impossible, GOD can still surprise you with true love.
  So if you dont mind, wait for your true love.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by finguy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2008
there are so many factors that make ladies miss their time for marriage.

1. wrong relationships, the most common factor, in your mid 20s you stay in a relationship that you know in 5years its not going anywhere, abeg even if you are in love, open your eyes.

2. most of them use this period to seek fun in the wrong way, hanging out with the wrong set of peolple and picking up all the wrong habits, this things have a way of pulling you back.

3. recently they are so career inclined that they hardly take time to date any more,they want to reach a stage of total independence. by the time they get there, they discover they are alone.

4. while others dont just wanna get married, for reasons they dont even know. this ones need deliverance.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by gentledove(f): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ poster,

there is LOVE.  Understanding each other the more brings out the beauty of love in marriage.  without love, you can not function well in marriage; infact it wont last.  i want to say to hell with riches and wealth.  Love in marriage is the ultimate - and other things will follow kiss kiss kiss
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by finguy(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2008
there is love. but it is never enough reason to go inot marriage, there are other things that should be in place, which are so much important as well, if you want to be happy.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by SisiEko1(f): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ OPAL
truly-opal:

A lady that is 40+ shld really forget about love. A matured womwn like that can operate her life hapilly around her kids and other positive things, any woman that thinks a man can love her 4 ever is truly silly.

HEY OPAL, THERE IS STILL TILL DEATH DO US PART LOVE OH, DONT GET TWISTED, #

@ OKUKUME
DONT SAY I'M UGLY, THATS NOT NICE AT ALL,
ANYWAYS MONKEY NO FINE E MAMA LIKE AM!!! LOL

@RADIANT
Radiant:

wink
DONT U DARE TRY TO SNATCH! I ASKED TO BE FRIENDS FIRST, THERE'S SPACE 4 ONLY ONE NAIRALAND TRUE FRIEND, BUZZ!!!
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by RThESlyR: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2008
gentledove:

@ poster,

there is LOVE. Understanding each other the more brings out the beauty of love in marriage. without love, you can not function well in marriage; infact it wont last. i want to say to hell with riches and wealth. Love in marriage is the ultimate - and other things will follow kiss kiss kiss
You really don't know what marriage entails. . . . . . cheesy
To hell with riches?. . .Your kids aint Gonna go to school?. . . cheesy
Don't worry. . .You and your husby would be doing just fine by ''smoking'' GARRI AND EKPA OR KULIKULI!!! grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NubianQ(f): 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2008
Sisi Eko,

We are palz n nothing can break it. Radiant will be a Cool addition wink
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2008
i can imagine a woman wtout a man waking up beside everyday,same also to them men,life is going to be so boring for them
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2008
and who's dat sis-eko and radiant trying to steal my nubian from me huh,zoom offfff u too angry angry

btw nubian u should be in d religious section ,wat r u doing hiaaaa angry angry grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by SisiEko1(f): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2008
@NubianQ

Okay grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by RThESlyR: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2008
jennykadry:

i can imagine a woman wtout a man waking up beside everyday,same also to them men,life is going to be so boring for them
We are NOT AND WILL NEVER be the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. cool
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2008
and wat is a man's joy wtout a woman,u guys need us too,for shagging purposes and so on @sly
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by beauteous(f): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2008
jenny wat re u doin online?
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by RThESlyR: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2008
jennykadry:

and what is a man's joy wtout a woman,u guys need us too,for shagging purposes and so on @sly
And here comes the perv!!!!!!!!!!
Pls i am fasting today. . .and i never said 'em guys doesn't need y'all. . .
But the fact is we are NOT THE SAME . . . . . .Savvy? wink
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NubianQ(f): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2008
Sisi Eko:

@NubianQ

Okay grin

you profile says London and Naija, which one are u @ now

Jenny,

My dia, i try go the religious thread i confuse so i come run back. wetin i go do na? i see ur post of Mallam musa, its was hillarious grin grin

Sly,

Men are not complete without women cuz they marry women and yet go outside to shag women! i think the men should be regarded as desperate
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by saucekid(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2008
uhm . . . . .
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Emkayotis(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2008
What is LOVE? I always believe to love a person, you must be ready to give YOUR HEART, 'YOUR ONLY LIFE' for that person, but now i know better, I almost did and discovered that the HEART is like a 'CHINA' once broken, it will never be the same again, if you are wise you come out 'STRONGER' if not, you are DEAD for life. My guys in the house , think fast before you give your HEART to 'SHE'  that will break it!
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2008
Jenny,

My dia, i try go the religious thread i confuse so i come run back. wetin i go do na? i see your post of Mallam musa, its was hillarious grin grin

no mind dat mallam musa jare,d guy just dey get on my nerves,anyway i give am wetin him want,i no dey slack to put men in their right positions,my mouth dey ever dey ready

wetin confuse u for d religious section naaaa,no holy pastor admire u for diaaaaaa? grin grin grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NubianQ(f): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2008
Emkayotis:

What is LOVE? I always believe to love a person, you must be ready to give YOUR HEART, 'YOUR ONLY LIFE' for that person, but now i know better, I almost did and discovered that the HEART is like a 'CHINA' once broken, it will never be the same again, if you are wise you come out 'STRONGER' if not, you are DEAD for life. My guys in the house , think fast before you give your HEART to 'SHE'  that will break it!   

oh c'mon, we have all had our hearts broken. infact i am happy it happened to me, it only made me wiser and i realise love hurts but we live to love again.

i believe love can be found and there is nothing wrong with women, u have to agree with me that men are major heartbreakers as well.

@Jenny,

i can't explain, i couldnt even comment on anything dia. fear no gree me before the people start to scream say Nubian wants to fornicate thread grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by SisiEko1(f): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ NUBIANQ
, ABUJA cool
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NubianQ(f): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2008
Sisi Eko:

@ NUBIANQ
, ABUJA cool

MY family lives there. i miss abuja. it changed i hear so when i come it would be weird 4 me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged / Help!!! Is This Ass Real Or Fake!!! / Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.