Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) (14475 Views)

+18: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Women? [Adult Pic & Content] / Before Going Raw Into Her, Do This And Thank Me Later (graphic Adult Pic) / What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by Charge: 4:03pm On May 25, 2020
embarassed

I noticed that yellowish thick substance do come out of my Vagina whenever I am penetrated by my boyfriend "Scientists"not more than 10 times.

Sometimes I do release it whenever i start admiring and missing him especially when i am ovulating.

Nairalanders, is that the female ejaculation? Am just 18 and new to this kind of things.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by IceLip: 4:04pm On May 25, 2020
Anti u r Hot
Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by Charge: 4:09pm On May 25, 2020
IceLip:
Anti u r Hot
Is it the female ejaculation everyone is talking about?
Why then do i see mine early even without penetration?
Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by IceLip: 4:11pm On May 25, 2020
Charge:

2 much of different big cucumber n bananas

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by Juliusmomoh: 4:12pm On May 25, 2020
Where is the pix ? grin

10 Likes

Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by Sonio12: 4:13pm On May 25, 2020
Charge:
embarassed
If it has an odour or it itches it might be an infection

Nairalanders, is that the female ejaculation? Am just 18 and new to this kind of things.
Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 25, 2020
True

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:48pm On May 25, 2020
Aunty you get gonorrhea

5 Likes

Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by lightangel65i(m): 5:09pm On May 25, 2020
It's yeast infection, it's not an STD, just caused by fungus growth, if you wear dirty pants or wear one pant for long or share pants/towel with an infected person. Just see your doctor to provide you with antifungus tablets and cream.
And treat it fast or it will start to smell like rotten fish, and I hope it doesn't get to that

I wonder I don't see any pics

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by Ablemax(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2020
lightangel65i:
It's yeast infection, it's not an STD, just caused by fungus growth, if you wear dirty pants or wear one pant for long or share pants/towel with an infected person. Just see your doctor to provide you with antifungus tablets and cream.
And treat it fast or it will start to smell like rotten fish, and I hope it doesn't get to that

I wonder I don't see any pics

Bahd ghuy

You want to see the dirty pants she's wearing or the pant she has been wearing abi.....or the yellowish fluid that's about to turn like a rotten fish that what you want to see...Kai

Please go and get your sense that's flying around

6 Likes

Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by lightangel65i(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2020
Ablemax:

Bahd ghuy

You want to see the dirty pants she's wearing or the pant she has been wearing abi.....or the yellowish fluid that's about to turn like a rotten fish that what you want to see...Kai

No na, she posted pics and I don't see any it was a comment for humour.
It was a simple comment,
Not a peverted one like the one you are imagining, or does dirty pants and infected pussy turn your on. Wow if so then you are wierd

8 Likes

Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by panmunium(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2020
As long a its yellowish discharge, its a yeast infection, treat it asap
Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by themaestro08(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2020
Charge:
embarassed

You might form tough, fearless or stubborn( whatever you feel). But one thing I will tell you( I am dead serious) is you are digging your own grave with that picture on your profile. Its extremely disturbing, inappropriate and inflammatory.

For a start what do you gain by uploading such an extremely provocative picture ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by Mozino007(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2020
Its called muccus n this usually happens during ovulation!!...

1 Like

Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:15pm On May 25, 2020
Uh, it must be infection, do go to the hospital and please change your profile picture, please. It can cause an avoidable rancour.

1 Like

Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by incogni2o: 8:39pm On May 25, 2020
You nees to start learning how to put your emotions in check.

If not, I fear for your future Body Count grin

But seriously, you're still a teen, try and focus on other things for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by lifestyle1(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2020
themaestro08:

You might form tough, fearless or stubborn( whatever you feel). But one thing I will tell you( I am dead serious) is you are digging your own grave with that picture on

your profile. Its extremely disturbing, inappropriate and inflammatory.

For a start what do you gain by uploading such an extremely provocative picture ?

I think those who will find it disturbing and inappropriate won't even open this thread ...

This thread alone is disturbing..
Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by alibaba1995(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2020
Its yeast infection.... Treat it ASAP before it start smelling!
Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by alphaRego01(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yellowish wetin?

Wetin egungun no go see for b careful

2 Likes

Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by raphy(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2020
so young girl now ejaculate yellow if it doesn't smell awful its orgasm not infection.
ur children will be white like half cast I hop say u white .

if it doesn't itch no n it gives u pleasure just leave it . thats the real cum ..

but am not a Dr or physician o.

just a guy wit cucumber in the middle
Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by Yemike(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2020
themaestro08:

You might form tough, fearless or stubborn( whatever you feel). But one thing I will tell you( I am dead serious) is you are digging your own grave with that picture on your profile. Its extremely disturbing, inappropriate and inflammatory.

Like seriously??

3 Likes

Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by Agomuofavour01(f): 10:07pm On May 25, 2020
I am a copywriter, a graphics designer, a skincare consultant, Personal Development Coach, Motivational Speaker, and an eBook editor. If you're looking for someone who does all of that or a good eBook publisher to help combine all your Facebook and WhatsApp online classes into an eBook which can be sold. Call or WhatsApp me on +2349011094534. Looking forward to working with you ♥
Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by Agomuofavour01(f): 10:08pm On May 25, 2020
Charge:

I am a copywriter, a graphics designer, a skincare consultant, Personal Development Coach, Motivational Speaker, and an eBook editor. If you're looking for someone who does all of that or a good eBook publisher to help combine all your Facebook and WhatsApp online classes into an eBook which can be sold. Call or WhatsApp me on +2349011094534. Looking forward to working with you ♥
Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by Samueltemi337(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2020
Charge:
embarassed

Madam go and treat yourself
Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by leosahm(m): 10:21pm On May 25, 2020
Ablemax:

Bahd ghuy

local man is tired. Which one is ur sense is flying around
Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by Richardjcooper(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2020
Agomuofavour01:

Oga Madam...only you so. Tell me what you don’t do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by Kpokakpoka(m): 12:27am On May 26, 2020
Agomuofavour01:

Jack of all trades, master of none.
but damn...the hustle is real!
Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by officialfestus(m): 12:29am On May 26, 2020
themaestro08:

what is wrong with the pic?

Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by DeusMagnus: 12:48am On May 26, 2020
who did you say is your boyfriend again?
Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by Smozeed(m): 1:20am On May 26, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] *MTL STIPEND*

With just #200 one time payment, you are on a journey of 2M within a short period of time.
�� You said how❓

� You will register and activate your account with #200 then refer 3 people to register with your link and that's all, the matrix keeps moving as your downlines will also need 3 people to register under them then you move as your payment drops.
Get your account activated through this link: https://mtlstipend.com/?Mozeed.

Click here to contact me via WhatsApp:
https:///2347031269670
07031269670 via call.
Re: Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) by Pickieox(m): 4:02am On May 26, 2020
Go and foju ile wo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? / Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? / Obi Cubana Sprays Money On Naked Girls In Pool. They Were Also Sweeping Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.