Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend (2661 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Andyblaze: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
My name is Andy and I am a Ph.D holder. The only Ph.D holder on nairaland.

Guys when shopping with your SugarBanana make sure you hold her hand as you walk in the mall. To some it might appear romantic but then it will help you economize because, while you hold her, it would be harder for her to pick all the things she would have wanted to pick. Try it out and thank me later.

Shoutout to my wifey mondi cheeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
Andyblaze: My name is Andy and I am a Ph.D holder. The only Ph.D holder on nairaland.

Guys when shopping with your SugarBanana , make sure you hold her hand as you walk in the mall. To some it might appear romantic but then it will help you economize because while you hole her, it will be harder ro her to pick all the things she would have wanted to pick. Try it out and then thank me later.

Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Andyblaze: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Loool typos rather than intellectual FAILS[quote author=ighoosagie][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by 190theclown: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
like this comment if you think ASUU is the cause of this OP'S woes grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
Andyblaze: My name is Andy and I am a Ph.D holder. The only Ph.D holder on nairaland.

Guys when shopping with your SugarBanana make sure you hold her hand as you walk in the mall. To some it might appear romantic but then it will help you economize because while you hole her, it will be harder ro her to pick all the things she would have wanted to pick. Try it out and thank me later.

if I were mondi cheeks I'd chnge my user name asap.. Wat an embarrassment of a husband only phd holder on nl ... grin grin

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Enegod(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
[quote author=ighoosagie][/quote]grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
Enegod: grin grin
the dude has 2 amend his phd' errors

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Mamacita007(f): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
mmmmm
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
Lmao. grin ASUU kwenu! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
ighoosagie: the dude has amend his phd errors
Amended.
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hahahahahahayahagagahahahaha correct my post if you get mind angry
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by AbuMikey(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
spongeback: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha correct my post if you get mind angry
angry
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
God forgive u... Eeh please who are you? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Vivly(f): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
spongeback: Hahahahahahayahagagahahahaha correct my post if you get mind angry
write in English.
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Tuntheycr7: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
I dnt wana say u gat ya phd 4rm d skul of reetar.den
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Nomski0(f): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
@OP Ph.D in what exactly
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
who hid my post?
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 08, 2013
Nomski0: @OP Ph.D in what exactly
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Isiterere(m): 12:45am On Sep 08, 2013
Noisy arrogant Ph.D holder

See ya life

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by awesomebenji(m): 1:13am On Sep 08, 2013
OP must be day dreaming like d seeker in the desert of perdition
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by awesomebenji(m): 1:15am On Sep 08, 2013
Isitefools[b:
Noisy arrogant Ph.D holder

See ya life

ALL IZZ WELL

[/b]
OP is one of those idiots (3 idiots)
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Mynd44: 3:45am On Sep 08, 2013
Abeg I no fit laugh
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by rodeo0070(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2013
Guy you try, but...

Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by udemzyudex(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2013
read ur post again before u post,guess he was in a hurry to post.
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by flolancracker: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2013
Attention seeking is a b1tch.
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by drnoel: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2013

Guys when shopping with your SugarBanana make sure you hold her hand as you walk in the mall. To some it might appear romantic but then it will help you economize because, while you hold her, it would be harder for her to pick all the things she would have wanted to pick. Try it out and thank me later.

Ma guy, if u are the only PH.D holder in NL, then I think what I defended some months ago must have been anoda thing. Abeg, don't come here to blow ur trumpet. Its below u.
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by fr3do(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Andyblaze: I just fooled myself
i'm a disgrace to Ph.D holders
*cries*

yuck!

Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Andyblaze: 1:28am On Sep 11, 2013
Wayo man!! Y u dey lie with my name
fr3do:

yuck!
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Andyblaze: 1:29am On Sep 11, 2013
Nomski0: @OP Ph.D in what exactly
aeronautic engineering and space technology
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Andyblaze: 1:30am On Sep 11, 2013
The only man in your life
mondi_cheeks: God forgive u... Eeh please who are you? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 11, 2013
Andyblaze: The only man in your life
since when

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Wedding Picture.....[aren't WE LOVELY?] / Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man / Help! My Ex Wont Let Me Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.