Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,053 members, 7,852,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Dating An Insecure Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An Insecure Guy (3542 Views)

People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? / What Advise wld you give A Girl Who Is Very Pretty But Insecure. / She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by Kairoseki77: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2013
Jenams: are u done wit Kairoseki77's demon? av got d same demon u need to suck out as well.

I can't walk! embarassed
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by Godmother(f): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
You people should stop derailing my theard joor. Just answer the simple question!
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by Kairoseki77: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I answered you already: "A man must be able to make you laugh, cum, and get mad. He must be able to do at least two of those. If he can do all three, you should marry am. If he can only do one, leave am."
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by Godmother(f): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
^^^

How does a man making you cum relate to a man being insecure? Plus a lot of women don't cum in sex oh. If we were to base marriage on that most women wnt marry then
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by Kairoseki77: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
Godmother: ^^^

How does a man making you cum relate to a man being insecure? Plus a lot of women don't cum in sex oh. If we were to base marriage on that most women wnt marry then

What is he insecure about?
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by Godmother(f): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
He feels he's being used and has trust issues in relationships. Was hurt badly in the past by a girl he trusted who only used him to get what she wanted.
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Godmother: ^^^

av neva heard dis b4? Are u for real? Maybe u've bn meetin vegetable boys who cnt perform.
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
Wow
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by olajide8(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
Godmother: He feels he's being used and has trust issues in relationships. Was hurt badly in the past by a girl he trusted who only used him to get what she wanted.
Now this is my picture
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by LordReed(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
Godmother: He feels he's being used and has trust issues in relationships. Was hurt badly in the past by a girl he trusted who only used him to get what she wanted.

He should get over it jor! Life always presents us with challenges if we freeze up every time we hit a bump we won't make progress either as individuals or a society. So if he gets duped in business he'll just give up and not do business again?

You live and learn. Learn from your mistakes and move on; don't freeze like the hands of a dead clock.

3 Likes

Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by pri3stess(f): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tufiakwa, I can never date an insecure person, they are the type that will kill their partner out of jealousy, when you start seeing traits like that in a person, it's usually time to bounce.

1 Like

Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by WackyJ1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
pri3stess: Tufiakwa, I can never date an insecure person, they are the type that will kill their partner out of jealousy, when you start seeing traits like that in a person, it's usually time to bounce.
Coward.
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by addictiv(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
does being very jealous qualify as being insecure?...............at times you just have someone that you are scared of loosing and when those fears grip you, you just have to let it out......my gf was like that but with time she has grown much more confident...
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by Fizix: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
Kairoseki77: It's true, I am possessed. You are the only one that can save me.

I need you to suck the demon out of me. cry
Heheheheheh.. winsh wan suck wizard heheh ok ooo
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by uzoo: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
pri3stess: Tufiakwa, I can never date an insecure person, they are the type that will kill their partner out of jealousy, when you start seeing traits like that in a person, it's usually time to bounce.

My dear, with the kind of rage that comes with that sort of jealousy ,sometimes they end up not just dealing/killing the partner including the innocent person they suspect to have something their partner.

One guy i know many years ago poisoned his girlfriend 'cos she won the visa lottery and he felt that was the end of their relationship and when she leaves the country she was going to abandon him . It was really tragic,she never made it to the airport ,she died.
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by ejifranks(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2013
please what are the symptoms of insecurity in menis it only jealousy...abeg someone educate meoooo embarassed embarassed
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
It depends on what ure doing to make him/her insecure... Do you miss calls several times for no reason? Do u still call ur ex and expect him/her to feel secure "Insecure" is an ambiguous word anyway..

1 Like

Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by WackyJ1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
ejifranks: please what are the symptoms of insecurity in menis it only jealousy...abeg someone educate meoooo embarassed embarassed
1. Possesiveness- attempting to limit her movements..
a.. Always trying to track her movements, calls e.t.c
2. Paranoia- always being scared that someone will take her away from you Or that she'll leave
3. Jealousy
4. Low self esteem
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by LordReed(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
WackyJ1:
2. Paranoia- always being scared that someone will take her away from you Or that she'll leave
3. Jealousy
4. Low self esteem

Couldn't have said it better.
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
I would do my best to encourage him and help him find the professional help he needs.
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by pri3stess(f): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
WackyJ1:
Coward.
I guessing that you're insecure as well.
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
LOL at all the shluts trying to use silly words like "insecurity" to deter the fact from the matter that they are actually double d1ck clutching, quadro d1ck sucking shluts!!! grin

Are you:
- Spending long hours talking to your Ex?
- deleting text messages?
- Not returning his correspondence, whether by phone or otherwise?
- Always picking fights with him over dumb shhit?
- Lying and telling stories that don't add up after the slightest cross-examination?

Then my dear, his "insecurity" has nothing to do with it. You know you're just being an "oliver" cheesy
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by Monicasque(f): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
if one has some things their are not comfortable with in their life, its easy to be an insecured lover but as the person who is in love with that person i am sure there are some good qualities that u have picked up from this person that just make u feel like ''WOW''. SO why not try help your loved one. Try understand the route of their insecurity and help them work through it. Even if the person relapses u can still give it a try, even though if the relapse occures too often u will feel like just giving up and living the whole situation. I gues what i am trying to say is try save it before u let it go
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by Dyt(f): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
2BUFF!!!!!!
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by WackyJ1(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
pri3stess:
I guessing that you're insecure as well.
I'm not. You're a coward because you'd rather run or jump to another nigga than do this

Monicasque: if one has some things their are not comfortable with in their life, its easy to be an insecured lover but as the person who is in love with that person i am sure there are some good qualities that u have picked up from this person that just make u feel like ''WOW''. SO why not try help your loved one. Try understand the route of their insecurity and help them work through it. Even if the person relapses u can still give it a try, even though if the relapse occures too often u will feel like just giving up and living the whole situation. I gues what i am trying to say is try save it before u let it go
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by WackyJ1(m): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
2buff: LOL at all the shluts trying to use silly words like "insecurity" to deter the fact from the matter that they are actually double d1ck clutching, quadro d1ck sucking shluts!!! grin

Are you:
- Lying and telling stories that don't add up after the slightest cross-examination?

Then my dear, his "insecurity" has nothing to do with it. You know you're just being an "oliver" cheesy
Spot on
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 20, 2013
WackyJ1:
3. Jealousy
4. Low self esteem

Hmmm shocked
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by WackyJ1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Hmmm shocked
Surprised? I wrote a whole article on that demon
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
2buff: LOL at all the shluts trying to use silly words like "insecurity" to deter the fact from the matter that they are actually double d1ck clutching, quadro d1ck sucking shluts!!! grin

Are you:

Spot on! We have to clearly differentiate a cautious lover 4rm an insecure one.. Some gals/guys can't let go of their EX;some won't return calls,others tell lies and yet expect d gal/guy to feel 'secure'.. Though being posessive and tracking calls are NOT acceptable to me myself.
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by MrsCork2(f): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
kenjudy: Prease wat is inseculity in lerachonchip?
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by uzoo: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
WackyJ1:
3. Jealousy
4. Low self esteem

Some ladies like number 1 ,1a and 3 in their partner,in fact it turns them on . cheesy

But really can any girl stand number 2?..... when it comes to that the guy definitely needs professional help like Yield said. undecided
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by WackyJ1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
uzoo:

Some ladies like number 1 ,1a and 3 in their partner,in fact it turns them on . cheesy

But really can any girl stand number 2?..... when it comes to that the guy definitely needs professional help like Yield said. undecided
What are you saying... I don't think any girl likes 1, 1a and 3 and even they do, the feeling lasts only for a short time and then it becomes irritatin.
Girls that like it for so long and even enjoy it have problems..

No 2 does not necessarily need proffesional help especially when the feeling is valid..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Like About Me??? / Full Housewife Or Working Wife! Which Do You Prefer? / Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.