Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Dating An Insecure Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An Insecure Guy (3540 Views)

People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? / What Advise wld you give A Girl Who Is Very Pretty But Insecure. / She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by uzoo: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
WackyJ1:
What are you saying... I don't think any girl likes 1, 1a and 3 and even they do, the feeling lasts only for a short time and then it becomes irritatin.
Girls that like it for so long and even enjoy it have problems..

No 2 does not necessarily need proffesional help especially when the feeling is valid..

Yes ,it can be irritating ... but i've come across some ladies who mistake number 1 ,1a to mean the guy really loves them there by making some kind of excuses for that sort of action or feeling.

And in most cases number 2 often leads to number 1. (when he's got that fear of loosing you to someone else ,he then starts to become possessive).
Re: Dating An Insecure Guy by NEROSKY(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
First of all, can someone kindly tell what insecurity mean? Because I deemed it to be European & American word & meaning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / Shyness Killing Me Slowly / When You Buy VIP Tickets To A Show And Your Girl Decide To Sit Here @ PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.