Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Would You Advice This Girlfriend Of Mine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Advice This Girlfriend Of Mine? (852 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Advice This Girlfriend Of Mine? by travis78(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2008
a girlfriend called me some days ago and told me of how she introduced her friend to her fiance about 3 months ago.now the problem is that this girl is pregnant for her guy but the man is claiming he's not responsible.the worst of all is that this girl decided to go and have a chat with her fiance one on one so they could talk things out,but lo and behold,she found her friend whom she introduced to her man in his house.can you believe that?
now there is crises,i mean a very serious one going on between these ladies and the man.she called and asked for my opinion.
well,i guess as they say "two heads are better than one",what would be your advice on this matter.
the floor is open for suggestions,please,
Re: What Would You Advice This Girlfriend Of Mine? by fulldepth(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2008
what was she expecting, for the guy to let that friendly-juicy-honey pot slip him by??
what was she thinking in the 1st place? introducing her hot friend to her guy, as a sharp man, he baked his cake, ate it, and still has it handy in his hands, grin grin grin grin
SHARP MAN, SHARP MAN ,
she for go introduce am to HOLYEYE instead,
Re: What Would You Advice This Girlfriend Of Mine? by Genuine(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2008
Until a man is married to u, he has no obligations whatsoever towards u - and vice versa.
Introducing your desperate friends to your fiancee before (and even after) marriage will only have one result.
Re: What Would You Advice This Girlfriend Of Mine? by cescky(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2008
@post
she shld forgo the realationship [i]if i understand the post rit[/i]e
Re: What Would You Advice This Girlfriend Of Mine? by bebe2007(m): 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2008
Tell your friend to stop wasting her time and move on. She should thank God it happened now not after marriage. Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. she has not met the ONE yet but will soon do.
Re: What Would You Advice This Girlfriend Of Mine? by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 04, 2013
travis78: a girlfriend called me some days ago and told me of how she introduced her friend to her fiance about 3 months ago.now the problem is that this girl is pregnant for her guy but the man is claiming he's not responsible.the worst of all is that this girl decided to go and have a chat with her fiance one on one so they could talk things out,but lo and behold,she found her friend whom she introduced to her man in his house.can you believe that?
now there is crises,i mean a very serious one going on between these ladies and the man.she called and asked for my opinion.
well,i guess as they say "two heads are better than one",what would be your advice on this matter.
the floor is open for suggestions,please,
Thank God you said he is her Fiance and not her husband! The thing now is, she should write his name in the book of the past, put it in a tin box, bind the box with chords,take a walk dowN the beach of meditation and the tides draw nigh, let her throw that box in and let it sail away to unknown lands (where nobody speaks English)
Summary; let her dump the guy and move on. A better man awaits at the next bus stop.
Just cheer her up and help her stay strong. God bless

(1) (Reply)

U Fit Date Or Marry After One / Can A Woman Rape A Man? / Who Should Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.