Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

SCHOOL LIFE - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SCHOOL LIFE (96956 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Clemzy16(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2013
princesa:
see, if i wanna give this dude a run for his money, you would say am exploring my bad side. So, am just gonna leave you two to ur battles cool

#grabs popcorn#

inbetween...chistar, speedy recovery, the Lord is ur muscle smiley
hehehe...wat iz dis gal feelin lik sef?

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2013
nice story you've gat chistar,kip it up..
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Dhortunn(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2013
Story is on point, nice job!. I wish you speedy recovery.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2013
A big thanks to those of Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ who wished me a speedy recovery because I've recovered and it was definitely speedily... I'll continue with the story today and would post later on in the day.. Thanks once again, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ guys are just the best..

-chistar

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by princesa(f): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Madawaki01:
sharap there,na ur type dey always form tough girl on d internet,but 4 real life?
in real life, meek as a dovesmiley
on the internet, ready to burst ur nose angry

Clemzy16:
hehehe...wat iz dis gal feelin lik sef?

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

like la femme Nikita cool

now you, what are you feeling like, spamming nairaland with ur silly signature ™ƺƔcιεмεηт® undecided
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
princesa:
in real life, meek as a dovesmiley
on the internet, ready to burst ur nose angry

like la femme Nikita cool

now you, what are you feeling like, spamming nairaland with ur silly signature ™ƺƔcιεмεηт® undecided
dear princesa.. Please, it's Φk♠γ̲̣̣̥. Nah... sad
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by princesa(f): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
chistar01: dear princesa.. Please, it's Φk♠γ̲̣̣̥. Nah... sad
okay, no more troubles from mesmiley
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
princesa:
okay, no more troubles from mesmiley
thanks.. Critiques expected tho grin
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by princesa(f): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
chistar01:
thanks.. Critiques expected tho grin
you got it! wink
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Daniel2802(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chistar,i dy wait 0h.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
**continuation**

'We are H. A. P. P. Y, Happy!!
We are H. A. P. P. Y, Happy!!
We know, we are!
We are sure, we are!...'

The part of assembly hall which accommodated the junior students trembled as we sang the song rather vigorously. The senior students on the other hand refused to sing along and the few who managed to open thier mouths just murmured the song under thier breath, I wondered why they refused to sing along.

Talking about the song, I was pretty sure most of 'us' who sang it weren't happy atall, as a matter of fact, we were everything but happy, I mean, which junior student could really be happy in such hostile environment where we can't really be free and anything we do turns out to be an offense in the sight of the senior ones.. Nevertheless;

'We are H. A. P. P. Y, Happy!!!' we ended the song as we were don matching out of the assembly hall.

As I walked beside Stanley, who senior Jerry instructed to take me to my class, my lips curved into a smile as I remembered how my first assembly in fedgo went.

I could remember the principal saying;

'some students have grown wings and suddenly believe they are above the school authorities. It is written in the school constitution that no male student is allowed inside the girls hostel but some of you decided to go against the school rules and went ahead to also destroy the school property. The following students should come outside now!' he then went ahead to call the names of five students who I believed were in SS3 because I was damn sure no junior student would have such 'balls' to do that.

The fact they were called out wasn't what made me laugh but the fact that one out of the five was a 'Fûck up guy'. Whereas others were flogged ruthlessly but didn't shake a bit, the guy ran round the hall twice at the first whip, everybody in the hall laughed even the presumed angry principal. He had to be held by two macho teachers before he was given his own portion of the lovely koboko.

NB: Koboko means horse whip.

'What class did they put you in?' Stanley asked me, therefor bringing me back to reality.

'JSS1 B' I replied after checking a form which had been handed over to me during the course of my registration.

'Wow, that's even my class' Stanley replied.

'Hmm, really?'

'Yea, that it over there' He replied pointing at the second classroom on a roll of six classrooms, I needed no babalawo to tell me how the classes were differentiated since mine was 'B', I was sure the next was 'C' and then 'D' and so on.

We both walked into the class room and for a spilt second, everyone paused and turned towards my direction to checkout the JJC. I was shy ofcourse but tried my possible best to ignore them as I followed Stanley to a vacant sit.

After sitting and settling down, I looked around the class room and through the windows with the hope of probably seeing Bunmi, Shola or just any familiar person, but I didn't so I just laid my head on the table and closed my eyes.

A tap on my shoulder few minutes later made me raise my head to see who it was and that was when I first saw her.

'hi, are you a new student?' She asked me with her really tiny voice with complimented her petite figure.

'ye.. Yes, I am' I sorta stuttered.

Yes! I was a kid and roughly only ten years old, but I wasn't blind and I still had a heart too, her beauty was off the peak and funny enough, my heart skipped a bit for her, I wasn't sure of how I felt or why I felt that way probably because I knew nothing, yet.

'Ok, am the assistant class captain and our form teacher said I should write down the name of any new student and submit it to her'

'Ok?' I replied with a confused look on my face, still not getting her point or maybe her beauty slowed down the rate my brain functioned.

'so what is your name?' she finally hit the nail on the head. I wondered why she had to even beat around the bush just to get my name, even if it weren't for official purposes, I would have still told her my name.

'Odoh Michael' I replied and she wrote it down on a sheet of paper which had other names on it which I guess were the names of other people in the class.

I really wanted to ask her for her name but for some strange reasons, I was to shy to even look at her again talkless of asking for her name. Soon enough, she left my desk with her list and walked back to her sit leaving me lost in my thoughts.

'Michael, whats wrong with you na? Why can't you just ask for her name? But come to think of it, what exactly do you want to use her name for?' were the questions that was ran through my mind.

I was suddenly brought back to reality by a rhythmical bang on a table which sounded like one I hear in a 'Milo beverage' advert.

'Class greet!' someone screamed

'Good morrnning ma, wee are happppy to see you, God bless you' We all dragged the greeting.

'Good morning class, you may sit down'

'Thank you ma' We all replied and sat down patiently waiting for her to state her mission in our class.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Daniel2802: Chistar,i dy wait 0h.
posted sir!!!
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by saintbeejay: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
9ice 2 av u bak chistar!
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
saintbeejay: 9ice 2 av u bak chistar!
its nice to be backgrin.. Thanks
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ooooh! Kum nd update jhur
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Daniel2802(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
chistar01: posted sir!!!
i have seen it.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kennyskeelzz: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
hmmm,.....just lyk ma first day too...with ma twin tho
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Clemzy16(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nice one chistar.

Albeit we all went through the fore-front of a secondary school, so we can actually relate to your story.

...buh am suggesting you skip some of the irrelevant escapades so the story don't enacts boredom.

#IT'S JUST A SUGGESTION

All the same, lovely story, thumbs up!!

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by olisehcom(f): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chistar come nd continue o
#oliver twist#
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Na so we dey beat those smal smal, rude boys for mayflower grin
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by patholaw: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chistar my man...i love ur story #No homo#
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Clemzy16: Nice one chistar.

Albeit we all went through the fore-front of a secondary school, so we can actually relate to your story.
...buh am suggesting you skip some of the irrelevant escapades so the story don't enacts boredom.
#IT'S JUST A SUGGESTION

Bros Clement.
We get the point, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ represent '™ƺƔcιεмεηт®'.
Really..,

thanks a lot. cheesy

Now drop the attitude, the signature..,
And grow-up! angry
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Clemzy16(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
maishot:

Bros Clement.
We get the point, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ represent '™ƺƔcιεмεηт®'.
Really..,

thanks a lot. cheesy

Now drop the attitude, the signature..,
And grow-up! angry
Bros wat u lik may nt be wat i lik..everyone in dis world nd on NL has a way dey wsh 2 present themselves nd recognised. I see no correlation btw my signature nd ur defination of growin-up. Tenkz.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Lilprocess(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2013
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2013
Clemzy16: Bros wat u lik may nt be wat i lik..everyone in dis world nd on NL has a way dey wsh 2 present themselves nd recognised. I see no correlation btw my signature nd ur defination of growin-up. Tenkz.
#thumbs up.........correct guy......ur head is valid. cheesy
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Oppy16(f): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2013
Jasboi: Na so we dey beat those smal smal, rude boys for mayflower grin
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Oppy16(f): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2013
Jasboi: Na so we dey beat those smal smal, rude boys for mayflower grin
mayflower....i really wish i finished from d school...u stayed in second home,bah?
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by ninja4life(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lol nice update
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Niyi12arsenal(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dat was excellent bro.keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Life Of A Uam Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.