Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? (8389 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / How A Girl Was Romancing My Laps On The Brt Bus Today / Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by CreativeWeb(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Why do we actually show off our laps while taking pictures sometime. The below picture is the picture of my friend. Today is her birthday and so she snapped the pix and posted it on her facebook profile. I asked her while she showed off her laps like this, she simply replied that it's not my concern. I told her that I will like to know why and to get answers that I will use her pix to ask a question on NL, she said I should go ahead.

So ladies, why do we show off our laps in some pictures?

Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Ab025(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
The problem wit ladies is that they just always want to arouse d sexual or emotional feelins of men and even their fellow women.

Have u ever askd ursef why most ladies even use "sexy" "cute" in their username in various sites? Eg sexylinda, ijsexy, sexypat, sexyjoy, cutesandy, etc. They like to look "sexy" to everybody, and they feel d best way of doin so is to show some skin, wear a cloth that their bossom and bottom bulges out from, put on clingin trousers, etc. Some ladies always take their time after dressin to "arrange" their boobs properly b4 leavin d house. they make sure almost all d boobs are hangin out so that wen we guys see them in public, we stare twice and will be forced to approach them.

They go to great length to generate a lot of sex appeal and wen they get raped or molested or sexually harrassed or get a lot of toasters, they tell u they were only tryin to "look good". ur friend's own is nothin at all sef, some ladies go out on bum-shots nowadays just to get every guy hard on d road.....I just wonda wat they gain frm all this!!

Happy b-day to ur friend

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
How many ladies have you met?

Out of the ladies you have met, how many expose their thighs in pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Dyt(f): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
Cos I got d damn sexy laps
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
What is wrong with showing off thighs?
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by EejaNla01(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Well it has become a normal thing,if u try to fault it even your fellow guys are the 1nce that ill argue against you.

Siddon look mode!
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Enegod(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
I like seeing hot laps
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Ab025(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Let's not derail, she didn't say wat is wrong in ladies openin their lap.......she asked why do ladies like openin their laps.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
It is all about what you are comfortable on,as well as the occasion.if it was an office or an official gathering,a lady sure needs to get herself fully covered but for leisure like evening outing,clubbing and/indoor you are free to flaunt what momma gave you,you need to feel sexy within yourself.
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ab025: Let's not derail, she didn't say wat is wrong in ladies openin their lap.......she asked why do ladies like openin their laps.

Where did you see opening again?

If she thought there's nothing wrong, then she wouldn't have asked the girl or opened a thread on it.
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
Huh ? undecided

I have no problem with it.

If I wear shorts or a short dress, my thighs will show. End of.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Smartiegurl(f): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
Not every gurl does that.....
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Smartiegurl(f): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
ogugua88:

Where did you see opening again?

If he thought there's nothing wrong, then he wouldn't have asked the girl or opened a thread on it.
how come you know the Op is a 'he'?
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Ab025(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
@smartie gurl....abeg help me ask her o!!!
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
Smartie gurl: how come you know the Op is a 'he'?

Pele.

@Op, she.
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
adaobi123: Huh ? undecided

I have no problem with it.

If I wear shorts or a short dress, my thighs will show. End of.

Abi? No be rocket science.
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by UjSizzle(f): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
I've got short gowns and lovely laps smiley

Oh and you're friend's gown looks nice
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Sanboy25: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
I don't feel the need to answer this question... Those who commented before me have said it all... undecided
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
With friends like these...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
@op do you wear shorts or short dresses ?
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Smartiegurl(f): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
ogugua88:

Pele.

@Op, she.
lolzzz! Cool
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Smartiegurl(f): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ab025: @smartie gurl....abeg help me ask her o!!!
Lolzzz! I fear ohhh
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by CreativeWeb(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
adaobi123: @op do you wear shorts or short dresses ?

Yes. But I dont use them to take pictures that will be posted on a public forum like facebook.
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
CreativeWeb:

Yes. But I dont use them to take pictures that will be posted on a public forum like facebook.

But you still show your thighs tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by CreativeWeb(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
adaobi123:

But you still show your thighs tongue

grin
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Chelu. A dim confusicated. If you don't want your thighs to be seen online or in photos, why wear clothes that show them at all? What's the difference between seeing it online and passersby seeing them in public?
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
CreativeWeb:

Wear them out in public?
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Exponental(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Maybe d under is hot, so as to get enough air.
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Adebaba1(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
sexytabhi: It is all about what you are comfortable on,as well as the occasion.if it was an office or an official gathering,a lady sure needs to get herself fully covered but for leisure like evening outing,clubbing and/indoor you are free to flaunt what momma gave you,you need to feel sexy within yourself.
wow dat some sexy arsse u got dere
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by CreativeWeb(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
I only flaunt my thing indoor for my man. I wear shorts and small top mostly at home. When I want to go out, i wear a normal skirt or trousers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by UjSizzle(f): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
ogugua88: Chelu. A dim confusicated. If you don't want your thighs to be seen online or in photos, why wear clothes that show them at all? What's the difference between seeing it online and passersby seeing them in public?
She can't see those gawking at it online grin
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
@Op
They feel comfortable doing so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Valentines Day Images 2015 For Valentines Day / Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) / Fiverr Is Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.