Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? (7447 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Assuming you are driving with your male friend at the front seat.
At the back seats are many crates of eggs you went to pick from a poultry farm, so no single space at all in the back.
It is raining cats and dogs, then you spot your wife standing by the roadside awaiting a taxi.
You must pick her at all cost.
You are driving so u re on the driver's seat.
Your friend is on the front seat. where will your wife sit?
Your friend doesnt know how to drive. will you let your wife sit on your friend? grin grin
why? grin

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Leibnitz: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
: shocked shocked
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Leibnitz: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Odi kwa risk shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by fruityjojo(f): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Am very sure if I were the wife I would be able to lap one of the crate of Eggs!

24 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
fruityjojo: Am very sure if I were the wife I would be able to lap one of the crate of Eggs!

there is no single space at the back grin

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Ezedon(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yes i will allow her except if it was Ejike my friend

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by vizkiz: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
Is the car that small to accomodate two peeps at the front seat?? undecided

And can't you tell your friend to drop for your "wife" (not a side chick/gf)

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by fruityjojo(f): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
Preciousgirl:

there is no single space at the back grin
As in they heaped the crates of egg to the roof of the car?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Emmyk(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin grin No. ko possible. He will learn to drive that day. cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by fijiano202(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nairalanders with all this GMAT Questions.....well my answer is my friend is alighting sharp sharp..either he waits till i get back or he takes a bike/cab and follow us,either way he chooses hes coming down asap...family comes second after God

10 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by sexylogan(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
Preciousgirl: Assuming you are driving with your male friend at the front seat.
At the back seats are many crates of eggs you went to pick from a poultry farm, so no single space at all in the back.
It is raining cats and dogs, then you spot your wife standing by the roadside awaiting a taxi.
You must pick her at all cost.
You are driving so u re on the driver's seat.
Your friend is on the front seat. where will your wife sit?
Your friend doesnt know how to drive. will you let your wife sit on your friend? grin grin
why? grin

My wife sit on my friend's laps? shocked God forbid! Tufiakwa. angry

Let him climb okada or trek or enter the boot for all I care. Mtscheeeeew.
angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
fijiano202: Nairalanders with all this GMAT Questions.....well my answer is my friend is alighting sharp sharp..either he waits till i get back or he takes a bike/cab and follow us...family comes second after God

its raining...remember grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by sexylogan(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Preciousgirl:

its raining...remember grin

Not only rain.

Let it be fire and brimstone from Heaven I don't care.

He should go and die.
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Bunchersstab(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Booked.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by rioemmanuel(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
she would rather sit on the crate of eggs

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by ITbomb(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
She can sit on any of my friends lap. Any of them except Danhumprey

4 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Meestique: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Park the car nd we all trek home. tongue

12 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by xtervaganza(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Easy.......my wife can sit on my later s while driving....

I only need to adjust the seat

Problem solved
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Sabretooth1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Op is eyeing her bf's friend

4 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by jaymezzz(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Therez no how Two people can't sit down in tha passengers sit..well if My friend na the fat type
Booth Straight!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by naijaboiy: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
vizkiz: Is the car that small to accomodate two peeps at the front seat?? undecided

And can't you tell your friend to drop for your "wife" (not a side chick/gf)
Will you allow or not??
That's the question
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by naijaboiy: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
my friend will drive and then i'll move to the passenger's seat while my wife sits on my lap
Shikena!!

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
naijaboiy: my friend will drive and then i'll move to the passenger's seat while my wife sits on my lap
Shikena!!

your friend doesnt know how to drive

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by xynerise: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Either my wife drives the car while I lap my friend or my friend sits in the boot

5 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Danhumprey: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
ITbomb: She can sit on any of my friends lap. Any of them except Danhumprey
gringrin
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by naijaboiy: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Preciousgirl: your friend doesn't know how to drive
you never stated that undecided
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
you never stated that undecided

read theop again
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
fruityjojo: Am very sure if I were the wife I would be able to lap one of the crate of Eggs!
gbam, infct well sed.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Tallesty1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Some drivers in kogi state can carry more than two passengers in the front. So it's either he drives or we squeeze her in anyhow, and I must put empty cartons or leaves between them to make sure there is no body contact.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Some drivers in kogi state can carry more than two passengers in the front. So it's either he drives or we squeeze her in anyhow, and I must put empty cartons or leaves between them to make sure there is no body contact.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by naijaboiy: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Preciousgirl:

read theop again
then my wife will drive... undecided
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
then my wife will drive... undecided

she doesnt know how to drive either grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) / FÙCK! SEE IT: The First Negative Comment A Lady Made [PICTURE] / Roman Goddess Set Instagram On Fire With Her Pantless Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.