Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504198 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
lekinz:

No be so dearie...U knw i have to buy u Z10 or iPhone 5s ...so I need cash....Btw u neva reply d msg now
Ohhh,am blushin,dnt worry money will cum because ☀̤̣̈̇f me.....I ve bin busy dat's why I cldnt reply ur msg,I'll do dat nw
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hibty(f): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
;DSkycrapper,iyam spent 2 decades on dis planet earth!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hibty(f): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
;DSkycrapper,iyaf spent 2 decades on dis planet earth!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
^^ ok
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
@rock,abeg make i no catch u 4 mararaba o,i no wan shortage of gals o.I lyk am lyk dix pls stay there o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by candace16(f): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Am bk from my vacation. Where was I?

Oh yea, keep up d gud work Rock!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Na so abi

Tou una goodnight
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Goodnite rock see u 2moro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
trendii tee:
Ohhh,am blushin,dnt worry money will cum because ☀̤̣̈̇f me.....I ve bin busy dat's why I cldnt reply ur msg,I'll do dat nw

Thanks 4 understanding .....Dts y I *love *u....Make d Guy pay quick sha ...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 12:01am On Oct 24, 2013
Spactacle:

ok na...am Eva ready... cheesy

Where is d money
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2013
SCHOOL LIFE
She just squeezed the paper like a piece of sh'it and throw it away then walked out with her friends.

I quickly turn my face to anither side to prevent myself from laughing in front of Collins, he just bone his face and started walking to my side.

"Guy wetin happen na?" i asked him feigning ignorance.

"No mind those ugly girls, them no even reach any of my babes and they come dey form levels, see their k-legs self" he said angrily that i could not help laughing out loud.

My rest their case for awhile, atleast to get my feet strong on the ground against any onslaught coming my way.
"Uduak" My father called me one hot afternoon when i was watching my most interesting movie which is Wrestling.

"Yes dadddyyyy" i stretched the syllabul for him to hear.

I was expecting on errand so that i could go back but he told me to seat down which i quickly did.

"You know the schol had just resumed and i have been looking for one for you to get in. I have three schools in mind, first its the school that you started your GSS one, the second is a boarding school which the third is a mission school"he explained.

At the mention of Boarding school i quickly urge him that i wanted to go there because there is not best time to go to boarding school like when you are in ss three, there would be not punishment, instead its enjoyment throughout.

He agreed with me and called one of our church member who was teaching in the school to take me there for Admission stuffs.

When we got there we walked to the Principal office, when the man heard that i was looking for Admission to ss3 he began laughing like a mad man.

"Sir why are you laughing?" the woman that took me there asked him.

"You mean this small boy wants to enter ss3?" he mocked.

"Yes sir" i answered for myself.

"You sure you did not mean jss3?" he mocked again.

I felt like slapping the man had but i controlled myself and just answered his questions. He then began asking me some questions in Chemistry and other subjects, when i answered every one of them he was so astonished that he forgot how to laugh again.

"Uhm boy, i can see you are very brilliant, we need people like you in our school" He said and gave me the admission lletter and other requirements.

As i walked out happily i inhaled the air of the school and looked around, lots of babes in focus, i smiled cunningly as i eyed their bosoms and backyards.

"Mada hills Boarding school, here i come" i thought happily.

My dad later called me that night and gave a very bad news to me, he showed me all their requirements, it was simply too much. He claimed that if it was ss2 that i wanted to enter it would have been better but this one was too much for just one year, there would be no use for the materials if i finish.

I was heartbroken but saw points in his speech so i sadly canceled the boarding school idea and instead opted for the mission school.

I would have gone to my former school which i did jss1 but the school had become really notorious and feared anywhere they go.

Fights had become their second name up to the extent that if you leave that school and go to Lafia(the capital) and tell schools there that you are from GSS Akwanga north, just get ready to be inside the blackbook of that school because you would be termed a potential Boko Haramist.

My dad went to collect my admission Form from the mission school, we went together and bought my schoolbags, books and the uniform materials, i was not even excited, i was wishing that i spent all day t home like my sister. She did not make her papers in Goodnews school, Makurdi butshe got her Jamb and aptitude tesst, her name even came out on first list but her result spoiled everything, she was waiting for me to write me own so that we can write together.

My dad took me to my new school, it was just a five minutes walk from the house. The big sign board read; Baptist High School. Maybe the school was built on a high ground or so i thought.

We went to the admin office and met a Yoruba man who introduced himself as Mr Afolabi.

"Is this the boy you said is getting into ss3?" Mr Afolabi asked my dad.

I was tired of hearing that nonsense over and over again, like it was a crime to finish school at a young age.

The man could not believ i was god enough for ss3 so he gave me the previous year WAEC maths questin paper to answer.

"I go slap this man o, na Waec marker him be wey he come dey give me waec to answer abi me sef done write waec, i was angry but managed to answer the questions after which he just throw the paper one side and showed me to my class".

"Sir wait,i never sew my uniform" i pleaded.

"Dont worry, when its sewn you would use it, oya thats your class over there" he pointed at a hall filled with big boys and girls.

I walked gently and entered the class, they all looked at me and some began greeting, thinking that am a teacher.

"Sharrap, una don eva see teacher with school bag" one big headed boy said.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2013
Good morning to all of una and welcome to my old returbing members, y'all are welcomed.

Am still awaiting Vivy gift and Gifteey o,incase una see them make una yarb them to come back o.

Toor, more coming up later. Up Moyes and Ronaldo.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2013
Teacher with school bag don dey nw or so i'm thinking.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2013
The rock5555: SCHOOL LIFE

When we got there we walked to the Principal office, when the man heard that i was looking for Admission to ss3 he began laughing like a mad man.

"Sir why are you laughing?" the woman that took me there asked him.

"You mean this small boy wants to enter ss3?" he mocked.

"Yes sir" i answered for myself.

"You sure you did not mean jss3?" he mocked again.

I walked gently and entered the class, they all looked at me and some began greeting, thinking that am a teacher.

"Sharrap, una don eva see teacher with school bag" one big headed boy said.

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2013
lekinz:

Where is d money

how ah go take give u na
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2013
Rock u b correct guy.As per say we win yestaday,hammer us wit long update as part of wazza rooney's gift.Mararaba make sense yestan9t.Onyikwocha akpai wazza enshi rooney is my source of joy 2day o or so am tinking
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2013
Rock today na plenty update we need oo...i trust u say u no go fall our hands na.......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2013
Spactacle:

how ah go take give u na

Send am to my acct
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2013
Typing with my old typewriter...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2013
The rock5555: Typing with my pentium laptop...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2013
lekinz:

Thanks 4 understanding .....Dts y I *love *u....Make d Guy pay quick sha ...
Really?.....dnt worry he will
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2013
trendii tee:

so na so u wan take spend ma money abi?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2013
trendii tee:

Yea...He has no choice

Spactacle:

Ehn now....What did u expect
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Spactacle:

Yes ooo,,S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ u beta pay quickly
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
trendii tee:
Yes ooo,,S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ u beta pay quickly

Abi Oooooo....Dnt worry...He would pay... grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
Make una no vex o, i dey work seriously, but update must drop jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
The rock5555: Make una no vex o, i dey work seriously, but update must drop jare

Oga answer joor
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
Roflmao

The rock5555: "Sharrap, una don eva see teacher with school bag" one big headed boy said.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Cathalina(f): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
The rock5555: Make una no vex o, i dey work seriously, but update must drop jare
abeg me i don tire. 4 how long r we 2 continue on update strike, u beta do sumtin about it fast
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lmao nice update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by mr9ceguy3413: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wow...waited till I got to the last page b4 commentin!...u rly good, thumbs up bruv!...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
@The rock5555,

i wish you more free time from your boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo