Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (505735 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2013
ritababe: I HAVE BEEN AWAY DUE TO SKUL STUFF AND THANK GOD AM BACK
@DANIEL
HOW YOUR BODY NOW
@SEXY SAPPHIRE
WELCOME BACK, NO MIND ME JARE EVEN SELF NOBODY EVEN PM ME NA ONLY VIVY GIFT AND GIFTEE ROCK CARE ABOUT

Ooops.....*did i say that*
****mouth sealed****

Thanks babe. Hope wat u went to do in skul went smoothly.

@Rock, wia ar our updates nah? I tot u promised us two for yesternite and two for dis mornin. So wia is dis mornin's update? Or am I dreamin and tinkin I saw ur update wia u promised us?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2013
Bojour, Le pierre5555
Bonjour, Tout le monde.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2013
[quote
author=Sexy Sapphire]

@Rock, wia ar our updates nah? I tot u promised us two for yesternite
and two for dis mornin. So wia is dis mornin's update? Or am I dreamin
and tinkin I saw ur update wia u promised us?[/quote]

Make una free the guy, na. He don talk say he get work to do. And hs battery low. In addition, PHCN is holding light.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2013
Hahahahahaha, uduak you funny o!

I remember then when i used to lock my N0.00 credit in my phone. i wasen't recharging my phone cause browsing was free with tweak then.

There was a day i locked my credit and starting browsing, i thought i had gotten MTN 'one chance' oblivious that my credit was burning.

One can never really outsmart these network providers.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2013
Chiamaka01: Bojour, Le pierre5555
Bonjour, Tout le monde.

hmmmm, so you understand french. Me likey. grin

I'd like to know you better though.

Also, learn to quote people's post properly.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2013
Sexy Sapphire:

yeah tnx
@skyscrapper
IF U DEY FINE FEDERAL POLY WEY STRIKE NO DEY AFFECT GO AUCHI POLY, BUT ME AM IN PRIVATE
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2013
Uduak, i dey salute you from this end o! You 3much jare.

Now the comedy is being resuscitated.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:27am On Oct 25, 2013
ritababe: @skyscrapper IF U DEY FINE FEDERAL POLY WEY STRIKE NO DEY AFFECT GO AUCHI POLY
thanks but i'm already in the university
ritababe: BUT ME AM IN PRIVATE
don't get. Is it Private poly?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2013
On Behalf of Lekinz Bouncing nd Traning Institute....Gud morning to u all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

hmmmm, so you understand french. Me likey. grin

I'd like to know you better though.

Also, learn to quote people's post properly.

Not really, but, you know, i try.

I gave up on learning how to quote a long time ago.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2013
360prince: . Mr ROCK555 abeg where you dey. Na wetin be the full meaning of Ads ?

Ehm i think you mean AIDS which means; Acquired Immuno-Deficeincy Syndrome.

But if its Ads you mean-thats just like an advert that are placed in Magizne, newspapers etc. I hope i helped
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2013
Ok am back. I would love to drop all my three updates b4 6pm bcus i gat a programe in the evening, u know chyking tinzsgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2013
The rock5555: Ok am back. I would love to drop all my three updates b4 6pm bcus i gat a programe in the evening, u know chyking tinzs grin
u be confam guy, me sef dey go chyke one babe right about now, grin would be back later in the evening to read ur updates.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Not really, but, you know, i try.

I gave up on learning how to quote a long time ago.
it's not so difficult though. first of all, i'd like to know which browser are you using to surf the internet?

Second of all, when you quote somebody's post, you're to drop your comment either before the bracket above or after the bracket below.

Also, check your mail.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2013
*****Speechless***********
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
WAHALA 2
Chai i don suffer be that, so na so Mtn don block my money like that, i thought and began bombarding Mtn service providers with calls, all of the nonsense they told me refused to work so i managed myself and went home.

I bought a new sim and copied all my numbers over there, the idea of welcome back did not even enter into my head, i just call all the numbers in my phone and informed them that that was my new line.

I went to sleep wearily that night. The next day i wore my original brown on brown ankara uniform and matched to school, i wantef wearing jean and my sneakers but my dad told me to wear my previous cloth till my uniform was sewn, and he was the tailor self so i dont know what he was delaying for.

My father was a tailor before he was called to the ministry, the man do sturboness becasue he had a very mighty shop with over a dozen sewing machines before the Jos riot swept everything away.

None of us took any interest in his tailoring traits till my sister got to university and jam sewing as part of her course na there she hear am.

I sluggishly walked to school and joined the assembly ground, i was quickly pushed to the front because i was the smallest, so i went gently.

"Good day Students"

"Good day ma" the students chorused at the old woman who was our principal.

She had been retired from a public school and she ran to come and be a principal of a private school, some people to like money. Just my two pennies sha.

"I want you student to behave yourselfs in this school i heard some students usually escape home before closing, if any one is caught you would be used as scap goats" She threatened.

"Na this woman get her mouth o" Peter commented, it seems i would have someone to drag the troublemaker role with me.

"GAMMM"

"Chineke my head" the boy shouted as Mr Afolabi who was standing at his back heard his comment and supplemented his strong head with a killer knock.

"Some of you students are leaving your finger nails like you want to go for long nails competition" The principal continued.

Some students were laughing but the laugh quickly sized when she ordered the teachers to check all the students fingers and force them to cut it before going to their class.

I looked at my fingers, it was longed than my nose so i began chewing it like sugar cane.

"Guy wetin you still dey do for here" Ab asked me, he was standing at my back, he was just a little taller than me both more muscular.

"Wetin you mean by that?" i asked him.

"Oboy make you cut out na, you no wear uniform, just behave like teacher" he said.

Damn i was beginning to like that guy, i smiled at him and waited till they got almost to our line before i shifted to the ss2 line and started walking casually along the line. Some of the guys who knew what i did were smiling codedly which encouraged me.

"Uduak oya come back here, you class is this side" sharp eye Mr afolabi said to me, he thought i was looking for my line.

I muttered a thank you sir to him and went back to my line smiling like an octupos as i shook Ab's hands and thank him for the good advice.

"What are friends for" he said.

"Friends" i emphasized that word.

"Yes na, or dont you want us to be friends?" he said.

"Haa, walahi me i like am o" Iused a Hausa man tone as he laughed and we began marching or let me say walking to our class when the Principal grabbed my hand and drew me out of the line. My hand was pounding hard as i thought she had caught me running from my line.

"Are you in that class?" she finally said after staring at me with cold eyes.

"Yes ma" i answered.

"Ok thats good but where is your uniform?"

"Ehm, Ma my dad is still sewing it" i replied.

"I dont want to sew you with this cloth on monday, do you understand?"

"Yes ma" i replied as she walked away.

I was so glad that atleast i had excuse to go home, then they usually show wrestling around ten in the morning. I carried my bag and began walking home.

"Student where are you going to?" a female teacher asked me.

"Ma i want to go and collect my uniform from tailor" i lied.

"Ok be fast" She said and walked away.

I an home with my full nitro speed and barged into the house, geez my father was sewing my uniform, he was already through with shirt it was the trousers that he was about finishing.

Damn, i thought he usually go to office by 8pm, i guess he sacrificed his office appointments to sew my uniform.

"Good afternoon daddy" i said.

"So 9am is now after noon abi, what are you doing at home by this time" he said.

"Ehm, my principal said i should come and collect my uniform first before i come back" i lied.

"What uniform did you not tell her that its with tailor, go back to school now and tell her that father is still sewing it" he commanded.

I sneaked and dropped my bag before storming out angrily that i was caught, i followed another route and began walking to my former school.

THE NOTORIOUS GSS AKWANGA NORTH.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
Make una no vex o, my phone kept on tripping off.

Goes back to typing mood.

Maybe i would go and repair it later but that would be when i leave una for one bad suspencegringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
The rock5555: Make una no vex o, my phone kept on tripping off.

Goes back to typing mood.

Maybe i would go and repair it later but that would be when i leave una for one bad suspencegringrin

ok Mr Rock..we are waiting
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
ritababe:
@DANIEL
HOW YOUR BODY NOW

My body dy get better small small
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
The rock5555:

Ehm i think you mean AIDS which means; Acquired Immuno-Deficeincy Syndrome.

But if its Ads you mean-thats just like an advert that are placed in Magizne, newspapers etc. I hope i helped
. Yah, perhaps you helped. As for the "Ads" which i believed it just like an advert.. "AIDS" , are you infected with it ?.*Wink*. Thanks
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by DEllaluv(f): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
360prince: .. "AIDS" , are you infected with it ?.*Wink*. Thanks

ds ur post,e get as e be,4gv me if I shud say its knda OP...uduak,we r stl waitn patiently
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Her waist be lyk trailer, She only likes a player...I go wan blow. (IN DUNCAN MIGHTY'S tone) GUY come blow ur update shocked
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kinxlink(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
1st time 2 comment::::u try!!!! More grease 2 ur elbow:::
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
WAHALA 3
I walked straight like i was going back to school because i was sure that my dad was looking at me through the window.

After branching a corner i changed route and began walking towards the school that spoilt me in jss1.

I reached there and began srolling round, i sighted some teachers who i thought i once knew but one lady caught my attention, she was still looking mean as ever as she trashed some students without mercy.

I smiled as i recognised Aunty PHE(i never found out her real name). I wanted to go and greet her but stoped my silly legs.

What was i supposed to tell her is it 'ma na me be that boy wey you been dey open puny for abi ma am the boy you usually save from Seniors and Indian Hemp smokers' lots of thoughts ran through my mind as i turned and made to walk away when i ran into a brick wal.

He was the most muscular person i ever saw apart from Movies, i already began investing trouble on my head.

"What are you looking for here?" he asked me with a small voice which made me look behind him to check wether another person was speaking again.

"Nothing sir" i replied.

"Ehen, nothing abi? So na una dey come cause fight for this school" The man shouted at the top of his voice.

"Sir i no sabi fight o, na just stroll i just come do" I confessed as one hot slap made me lose my tongue.

"Wait whats going on here?" My former PHE/saviour Aunty said as she saw the commotion between me and the Macho uncle.

"Uncle Sunday, whats happening here?" She said again as the man released the grip on my shirt, two buttons had already fell off.

"Dont mind this boy, he may be one of those boys that fought yestaday, maybe he came to spy" The teacher gave his silly explanation.

"My boy what are you looking for here?" she asked me with out recognition, she had known alot of faces so not recognisining me was not a problem.

"Ma i was just strolling by before this man caught me and began accusing me o f being a troll" I explained.

"Ok sorry for the mistaken identity, there was a fight here yestaday where a student was stabbed so we are looking around for the cuprits, you can go now"

Damn, my former school had not repented at all, they just keep on getting worse. I quickly ran out of there to prevent any more accusations. When i turnedto a corner four guys were busy smoking India Hemp, since i know i was innocent i passed them with a beating heart.

"Bros wait, abeg i wan ask you one question" One of them said and stood in my front, there was no escaping zone except i dont like my life.

"Ok am listening" i said with a tight lip to prevent the smoke from entering my mouth.

"Na wetin those teachers been dey tell you?" he asked again.

I knew that if itell them the truth, things might get worse so its better they hear my concoted statement.

"Nothing o, them just wan ask me wether i wan join their school, so i tell them no" i repied while laughing nervously.

"Ok thank you, we just wan find out sha" he said and got out of my way.

I made to go when he drew me back, my heart began pounding again.

"Bros you don ever smoke before?"

"Haa, oga that one na small question na, i don smoke, aspen, cuban cigar, Rothmans, Ighbo, paper, weed, wee wee infact i start to dey smoke panadol now" I bragged as they bursted into laughter.

I quickly left them in their laughing state before they offer me a stick of Indian hemp.

I walked Majestically as i saw that school had closed already and students were already coming back, so i followed them expectantly.

I bounced into my compound and closed the gate before walking into the palour, my siblings were already back from school they were watching an American War film, just the type i like.

"Good afternoon, Daddy" I greeted.

The look he gave me made me think twice, of course Trouble had landed on my head again, we looked ourselves eye ball to eye ball before he broke the silence.

"Uduak where is your School bag?"

Yeeeeaaahhh, Trouble don land again o, i thought.

To Be Continued....

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
See una by 10pm.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by janetDurling(f): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
Promise is a debt, sire
The rock5555: See una by 10pm.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
**singing in erigga's voice**

"i'm backkk, just like i forgot my bb charger, legend in the making..."

Rock i see you o! chai, aunty phe no recognise you again, that na sign of end time! lipsrsealed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Where all my readers na, so just because i no dey pour una updates plenty dats y una no gree dey comment again abi. God is watching una.

Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
We still dey here o na lack of mb dey make we no comment abi no be true? Na true na. I can't wait 4 u 2 receive a knock from Mr afolabi.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
The rock5555: Where all my readers na, so just because i no dey pour una updates plenty dats y una no gree dey comment again abi. God is watching una.

Typing...
. ROCK me too na so i de see oh. You sure say their phone don need repairs. By the way how things na?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
Winnie1950: We still dey here o na lack of mb dey make we no comment abi no be true? Na true na. I can't wait 4 u 2 receive a knock from Mr afolabi.
we de wait ur update o
hi winnie jst send me ur number
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
The Peter, where are u o. Come finish what u started o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.