Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,462 members, 7,823,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (503571 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by silas1475(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
coolguy do com teach me dis kind game abeg, make i use am take support my minis3 ;D8)
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Karevwite: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
me feelin ds tori o...thumbs up man...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by aprilwise(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Rock555, u remind me of my teen age. U be man wey sabi. U 2 much
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
silas1475: coolguy do com teach me dis kind game abeg, make i use am take support my minis3 ;D8)

Go meet ur babe joor, she go sabi am wella
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Thanks @ aprilwise, i hope u no enter many wahala like me.

@karev_wite, thank u too bro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dis update na mistakecheesycheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Typing tins on point
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
I still dy wait
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Guy com continue b4 I go ban u till 2020 oooooo ah no dey play oooooo.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
The next morning i woke up by 8pm because no one woke me up and smelled a nice aroma coming from the palour.

I quickly rushed and brused my teeth and i went to the dining room to meet Tolu waiting for me with a cocky smile her dimpled face.

"How was your night"she asked me.

Like she dont know how my night was, well she molested me abi we molested ourselves.

"It was fine" i answered her and sat down and joined her in the breakfast of scrambled eggs, bread and tea.

We ate in silence with her stealing glances at me like she had won a million naira un lottery on my head.

After everything, we went to watch television and as if she knew that i knew what she did the last night she started kissing me and romancing my chest while i sat like a macho man but i was turned on already and i could not stop this fresh food that just awaited me.

We had one round while she taught me different skills and position.

That girl was really a pro, she was just bleeping me like a IndecentStar.

I slept and wake up with my head feeling like a whole metal had been droped untop, she wanted more like she was a machine but i ran into my room and closed the door.

I avoided her like a plague until her parents came back, because my conceinse was hitting me like a tsunami.

Our lives returned back to normal and finally the d-day reached.

Christmas was my most eventful day because i always had new clothes and that was the day even a begger can eat and reget rice.

A poor family always produce rice from no where, i dont know if they had been hiding their rice somewhere till christmas.

There were dishes to wash, visitors to attend to and even meat to steal.

Sorry i dont mean stealing, but what do you called an act of carrying an excess amount of meat that belong to someone else.

I was just helping them to finish what woul have been given to their dogs at the end of the day.

My parents and siblings came in the afternoon and i begged them to take me back atleast for that day and the next because my hands were scratching me to throw knockouts.

They agreed and we all left after eating food and meat that made our stomachs budge, i reached north bank(where we stayed then) and i quickly ran to kolo house.

He was happy to see me and quickly brought some packets of knockouts and gave to me.

I was so overjoyed and i totally forgot what hapened to us when we went to buy last neither did i care to ask where he bought it from.

I had totally forgot the state government warning on throwing of knockouts.

We went out to an open field and started throwing knockouts to all passerbys especially girls and little children who scrambled in fear when ever we throw it at them.

We saw an old woman who was walking at our direction and we hid ourselves and when she came near we threw it at her unkownly.

The sound almost made her jump out of her skin while we laughed like mad dogs.

"This children, police go catch una" the woman cursed.

"Go call them na" we shouted at her in ecstasy and fun. Not knowing that what ever an elderly person says it always comes to pass.

We kept on throwing knockouts when we heard a car noise behind us and a voice shouted.

"All of you, stay where you are"

we turned round to face the most dreaded police group in the whole of Benue state- OPERATION ZENDA.

Operation zenda is a military/police group who specialize in the captor of armed robbers, cultists and also miscreants like us.

Word has it that operation zenda were made up of ex-prisoners and bad dudes who were pardon and alowed a unit to catch criminals which the nigerian police where afraid to handle.

The always tie a red bandana on their heads and they were always on mufti. You could ask any cultist in makurdi what his greatest fear is and their name would be mentioned for you.

People said a slap from the hands of one of those dudes could make a man confess his sins, there was a time they were chasing thieves and had a flat tire and stop at a vulcanizer's shop to pump their tyres.

But the man was telling them to wait that he had other customers, the slap he was given made him arrange their tyres and rold them to go tjat it was free of charge. So thats what their slap can do.

I saw another case live but that would be in my sequel story to this one.

So it was with horror that we looked at the man talking to us and without anybody telling us we ran like mad deers for our lives because if we were caught the bailout would be 10000 naira then.

We ran for our lives and the came down from their cars and started chasing us in all directions.

Two were hotly on my heels, maybe they saw that i was the person that threw the knockout last, and the only word that was hitting my brain was I DON DIE.

SO NA FOR INSIDE STATION MY PAP GO CAME BAIL ME, THAT MEANS I GO SPEND MY WHOLE LIFE FOR TOLU'S HOUSE OR SO I TOT.

*******TO BE CONTINUED*******

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
I would be back by 11pm with another update. Take care pals and kip leaving ur comments. peace
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Owk oh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
5 mins more
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
I ran like Usain bolt while the zenda boys ran like they had ferrari tyres on their legs.

When i put gear 2 they were aready on gear 4, i quickly negotiated the bend to my house and flew the low fence and poosh i landed into the gutter.

I laid still as i could and i could hear their voices cursing breathlessly and swearing under thei breath.

They later left and i got out of the gutter with my fine xmas clothes looking like that of a roadside mechanic.

Atleast i was not caught and i promised my self never to throw knockouts again.

When i got inside i was use as a laughing stock and i told them i tripped and enterd a gutter.

I change and went outside to meet some of my fellow knockout throwers who share their stories.

We were standing near an overhead tank that was laid on it side on the ground.

"Na ahich of una fit fly this tank" umbgede, an idoma boy asked us.

He ran first and jumped the tank while we all hailed him and some others boys also jumped.

I saw mercy coming from far looking radiant as usual. I did not want her to see me as a weakling so i shouted her name for her to look at me.

"Chai my eye don break o" i screamed while turning on the ground, i had ran back and jumped but i was not paying my full attention because i was checking out mercy.

I had landed on my forehead and i grew a huge ball of meat on my right eye brow.

My day could never get beter, or so i tot. I went home admist laugh from every one around and even my siblings laughed at me saying that santa claus had just deposited a gift in my eyes.
The school started and we all resumed with our diferent tales of christmas and new year.

We met old and new class mates and new pals. Uncle sunny came to our class as usual without no cane or koboko, he said his new year resolution was never to bring cane to class again.

We all were glad, thinking that he had done a great thing sand wewished him luck in his commitement until a boy spoiled the whole show.

A big boy in our class who we called danladi, a person that would have been fathering 5 children opened his rotten mouth and said.

"Sir that means i would start following girls again"

"What did you just say now" uncle sunny turned and look at him. The foolish goat still repeated what he said and he was asked to come knee down outside.

We were expecting uncle sunny to maybe bring out his belt and flog the boy but we were wrong. Uncle sunny never kept any resolution.

To our suprise he rolled one hand of his long sleeves shirt and brought out a freshly plucked cane that could make a brother run for his life.

He trashed the big dude till the boy started shedding all his holidays tears and all the calories in his body were dried up.

He went back to his seat while holding and scratching his ass like a rat stealing tins.

I had settled down in school and i remembered that a useless prefect called Jacob was on my wanted list so i started thinking on the best of ideas to punish him back then.

An idea that came quickly.

To be continued
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
This uncle sunny na ba ba baddoo........

Sleep tight sa

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
dude, na which skul u go for mkd na??
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Madawaki01(m): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Thumbs up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
adegwurulez: dude, na which skul u go for mkd na??

i went to goodnews secondary grammar school, in north bank
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 12:06am On Sep 04, 2013
The rock5555:

i went to goodnews secondary grammar school, in north bank
hahaha... our neighbours, me na ecwa boy o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
Our school has a sacred law, which could guarantee someone an expulsion, things like leaving school before closing, smoking and other cultism stuffs.

I went to ease myself one day and i heard a voice behind me.
"Wetin you dey do there"

i turned around with fear and saw senior Jacob and some of his mates coming to my direction.

"Senior i come piss" i quickly repackage my urine tank and zipped my shorts and then quickly ran pass them while a knock was place on my coconut head.

Something told me to watch them so i turned and secretly followed them.

It was with great joy that i caught senior Jacob and some of his collaborators scaling the school fence to go and smoke indian hemp.

I quickly ran to Mr Ephraim's office and reported what i saw, some teachers were odered to go catch those miscreants and i beamed with joy that my revenge was complete.

They smoking students were ambushed and caught while some of them escape for their lives.

Senior Jacob and co were all dragged back to the school like criminals and taken to the principals office.

The greatest mistake the school did was to call me and congratulate me in front of the raging students who looked at me scornfully but could do nothing.

Word later got out that a junior student exposed an ss3 student and before that day was over different seniors were coming to jss1&2 classes to ask of the miscreant that exposed their mates.

Nobody knew it was i, so when they came to my class and ask that question i quickly got up and shouted.

"The person wey expose this senior eh, Na God go punish am". Well God truly punish for sure.

"Can you see this boys, they are miscreants, sturborn and gruesome cultists. This are the kind of boys who visit people's home and rob, kill and convert peoples properties" our proprietor who we called "big uncle" was speaking to the whole assembly that afternoon.

Big uncle as his name truly imply was a huge man, who never stops tucking in his shirt in his trousers and putting it on his tummy.

Even if he wore a t-shirt and jeans trousers he would also tuck it in and raise it to his tummy, he was also a sucker for punishing students who he caught with their shirts down.

He once told us that any day we catch him without tucking in his shirt we should tell him;
"Big uncle, turn your bum bum, and we should give him 24 strokes of cane".

One boy that was in assembly that day shouted, "Big uncle, what if we catch you with agbada and you did not tuck-in.

We all turned and looked at the boy and laughed like mad men, while he was called to the podium where teachers stood to conduct assembly and was given ten strokes of cane to clear his foolish brain of any stupid questions in the future.

"If we leave them like this, they would corrupt the minds of this young ones and spoil them, and they cant be good leaders of tomorow" he continued talking while refering to us as young ones.

I turned round to look for who he was calling young ones because as for me, i no be small pikin again.cheesy

"To prevent these kind of things to happen in my school again and corrupt these young ones, i decleared you all are expelled permanently from this school, and for smoking in school you are all to be given 24 lashes of cane each" big uncle finally decleared and brought his big cane out.

Some of the students who were caught started shaking because big uncle's cane was the most dreaded in the whole school.

They were laid one by one on the floor and trashed. We all watch in amusement while the scratched their arse and rolled around until it came to senior Jacob's turn.

We all waited to see how the most dreaded prefect would scratch and scream, he laid down gentlely and big uncle started flogging him.

We counted in our minds and we were expecting him to start shaking but nothing happened, he just got up and cleaned his trousers and walked away.

The shock on the face of big uncle, the teachers and we the students started screaming and hailing the iron man who defiled big uncle's cane.

We totally forgot that his was the villian and even screams by the teachers to shut us up was to no avail.

We all went home that day aspiring to be like senior jacob in the future.

What i forgot was that i told God to punish the person that reported them, and God answered my prayer a little bit quickly. Mine was worse.

The worst day in my entire school life.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
boss! U be boko haram o coz u just dey bow my mind o!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
bheegsam: boss! U be boko haram o coz u just dey bow my mind o!

And you be JTF because i like as u dey follow me bumper to bumper.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
bheegsam: boss! U be boko haram o coz u just dey bow my mind o!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mr clementcheesy was our english teacher, he loved composing grammars like he studied in the university of cambridge.

We all hated him because his class was boring and so uneventeful because you cold find yourselve sleeping when he opens his mouth to start speaking.

I always watch his adam's apple because it seems it was trying to come out of his mouth and his lessons is always long.

That fateful day, mr clement was taking the assembly which meant we were going to suffer big grammars alot and other stuffs and so out of fustration i shouted or my mouth ran out rather too loudly when i said "let this man close this his dirty mouth and allow us go to our classes.

That was my mistake because at that moment a female prefect who was passing by my line heard it and pulled me out.

My mates were begging her that i said the word with mistake but she was adamant and dragged me out, maybe she was senior Jacob's girlfriend because she really vented her anger on me.

I was reported to the senior prefect who took me to the uncle clement, but the man was a God-fearing man, he just looked at me and said he has forgiven me.

I was overjoyed at the outcome and i quickly knelt down to thank him, but my punishment was not yet over.

"What did he do" a voice i had knew too well spoke. uncle sunny was still wielding his koboko and was passing by when he saw me kneling and his over-sabiness made him inquire what was wrong.

"So you said you are stuburn like this eh, today you would smell your arse, oya follow me" uncle sunny shouted at me even when uncle clement told him to stop that i had been forgiven.

I was dragged to the staffroom and what i dreaded most happen. Legend has it that nobody that is punished or found punished in the staffroom went unscared.

So it was it great sense of regret that i set my foot in the staffroom and i was asked to kneel down.

Any teacher that came in always asked what i did and when told they usually plant either a heavy slap or knock on my head and face and so that came in with their fresh cane which they took to class and touched nobody with always break it on my arse.

I cried that day till i started laughing, i was punished from assembly period till long break and when i was finally released my life had changed.

I had four fat horns on my head due to multiple knocking,with to riverine marks on my face like that of Benue and Niger and it was filled with designs of peoples fingers which slapped me.

My shorts were also feeling heavy like i poo but i know it was due to the huge rods that was used to pamper my arse as if they were constructing rail way road. I was sure that if i was called for soldiers recruit i would have passed all their terrible tests.

I made my way to the stream to wash my white body which looked like that of a labourer in a cement factory and i was joined by a small group of sympathiesers who coyed me with sorry and even went to buy things for me to eat.

I had entered into the black book of Goodnews secondary Grammar school.cheesy Atleast it was not senior Jacob that was a gangstar hero.cheesy i was also the talk of the school and my bad boy status increased.

But i promised myself that i was not going to be bad again because nothing was gained from it all. Even though i was bleeping brillant and had never got less than six right from my nursery school. I still saw myself as a faliure who could not stop keeping himself from trouble. And i tried hard to stop it but i just keep on getting worse all over again.

END OF JSS TWO.

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dont worry,i hereby give u d name TROUBLE as ur baptismal name. grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hehehe.......A troublesm dude cn nva chnge na e cn onli owtgrow t."Troublesm boy" Shaaaaaaaa comman Update 4 sm1 jhare.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lolzzz @ daniel and gifteey, na una get una mouth o.

My eye dey pain me o, i get sleeping sickness but make i type small, if u see typos no vex
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
The rock5555: Lolzzz @ daniel and gifteey, na una get una mouth o.

My eye dey pain me o, i get sleeping sickness but make i type small, if u see typos no vex
owk oh.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by johnwizey: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
We are waitin for †ђξ update o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 05, 2013

u go don get plenty permanent tattoos for ur bodi as a result of d beatings o! Make u go do astic surgery asap.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 05, 2013

u go don get plenty permanent tattoos for ur bodi as a result of d beatings o! Make u go do plastic surgery asap.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2013
Make una no vex o, i dont know d tym sleep drop my fone from my hand coupled with low ba3. I go try drop 4 updates today. Thank u 4 supportin me

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.