Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,786 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (502756 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
The rock5555: I dont know what is hapening again, my posts are not getting paragraphed again, it seems NL has changed their screen settings:|
9ice one bro!

As for the paragraph, i don't see any problem there as your update is well paragraphed in my browser.

If you're using an operamini, try to 'port' to UCweb; then experience the difference.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thankgodtt: Plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONTINUE!!!!! Plz be faster!!!!!!

But u re the best!!!!

I've not laughed lyk diz in a very long tym!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U re the bestest!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz keep up the good work!!!!!!

I'm with you till the end!!!!!!!

thanks man i wont bore u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Clemzy16:
9ice one bro!

As for the paragraph, i don't see any problem there as your update is well paragraphed in my browser.

If you're using an operamini, try to 'port' to UCweb; then experience the difference.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

Thanks man, make i port go uc browser nw.

Typing new update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Continue, nothing do you. See as this spambot ban me since 2 hours ago. I no even sabi wetin i do.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Coolboi05(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
Im addicted 2 yr tori boss...kip goin!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
I kissed her and i felt like my i was in heaven, but i was still not sure wether i was dreaming or not.

Until she took my hand and laid it on her bra, that was then that i knew i was not dreaming. I squeezed it and she moan.

'Dont stop, keep it up' she urged me and that gave me more confidence place my hand more on her.

'Dont just touch the bra, put your hand inside' she directed me.

She lay on the table while i opened her shirt buttons further and tried drawing the bra down but it was not cooperating.

She must have noticed my strugle so she ease up a little and pulled it down for me to have more acess.

The sight of her volumsious tips almost bugged my eyes out with wonder, i had never seen anything like that before so i kept looking at it like it would bite me.

'What are you waiting for' she asked when she felt me doing nothing.

'I dont know what to do' i said confusedly.

'did you not suck your mother's bossoms'

'ow so its like that', i asked a foolish question.

'Yes ofcourse do it fast' she said breathlessly.

I did not hesitate again, i quickly brought out my tounge and started sucking her nip:les, atleast i revenge all my four days fasting when i was born on bossoms.

"Suck harder", she moaned and held my head tight on her cleavage.

She started twisting herself and told me to shift a little, when i did she opened her skirt hook and put her hands in her panties, i wanted asking her what she was doing but i kept quiet.

She was still moaning with her hand in her panties while i was still sucking her tips.

"Who is there" a voice that shook me to my bone marrow said.

We were in deep trouble because the break was over and so the school was a little bit quiet because lessons was going on so her moans would have been heard from anyone that passed the library area.

My brain was frozen, i stood there waiting like a lamb for slaughter awaiting to be caught, whilke Judith jumped up from the table and started arranging her uniform.

"I said who is there"the voice said again

"kola, come o, i had something in library" the voice called out to his friend.

"You don dey mad abi, maybe na rat you hear, you know say libarian no come school today"

"Guy make we just check see"

"Ok na"

I was still standing like an electric pole when Judith drew my hand and we hid under a table.

The two students came in and we saw they were prefects, they look around, the room was pretty dark so they did not see us, my heart was beating like a thunder strike.

Finally they left and i heard the other prefect yabbing his friend about going to search for a rat sound in the library.

After they left, Judith tried kissing me again but i pushed her off because i had lost all interest and what was on my mind was to go back to class.
'Who is the class prefect' a tiv prefect called Jacob said.

The class prefect got up and senior Jacob faced him.

'So you are the monitor of this stubur crass' the prefect exploded a gramatical blunder.

'If i heare any of you marking noise again, you would all face the conse conse'. He threw another bullet which prompt me to correct him.

'Senior its not conse conse, its consequences' i corrected him, only that i had dug my grave with my left hand.

'Are you mad'

'No'

'I said are you mad'

'No na' i shouted back.

'You this rat, do i look like your mate, abi your papa no born you well'

'Senior i no be rat o' i answered again which made him more mad.

'Come out my friend, when am through with you today, you would no that am senior Jacob'

I came out and he dragged me out by my ear.

'Today you would dig your height' he took me to a field and told me to carry a hoe and start digging.

I looked at him and it dawn on me that i was supposed to dig the ground up to my height. I knelt down and started begging him.

'Whats going on there' a voice said. I looked up to see mr Ephraim, the man my dad left me with to take me to my class coming right to us.

'Sir this boy was abiusin me when i came to tell their class to shor up' senior Jacob continued his assualt on english language.

I looked at him but kept quiwt to avoid further problem.

"Ok Jacob, just leave him, he is a new student" mr Ephraim instructed him and i was allowed to go back to the class.

When i got back, every body were looking at me like i came back from Jerusalem, it was only Judith that talked to me, she told me that senior Jacob was the head boy and he was the most wicked prefect in the school and that i should avoid looking for trouble.

I promised myself to deal with senior Jacob one way or the other; an oppourtunity that did not take long to manifest.

*******TO BE CONTINUED*******

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Firstgentleman1: Continue, nothing do you. See as this spambot ban me since 2 hours ago. I no even sabi wetin i do.

Aiya sorry o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Coolboi05: Im addicted 2 yr tori boss...kip goin!

Thanks man
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
*In wizkid voice* i have an hangovercheesycheesy thats why i did not update fast, i go try add one more before i sleep. Peace
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hyungwang(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Conse conse. Hahahaaaaaaa. Well done and more inspiration to creative brain.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
How many times will u visit heaven@the rock?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nice one bro. Keep it up.

Buh, u go sabi stubborn wen u small o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hehe senior prefect of a school with such poor grammer sure op exaggerated a bit.well lets see how u deal with ur prefect
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by silas1475(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
grin grin. So u obedient reach like dis, kai, we nid to go to dat ur sch so dat d mini3 wil b completed.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
hyung wang: Conse conse. Hahahaaaaaaa. Well done and more inspiration to creative brain.

Thanks bro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Daniel2802: How many times will u visit heaven@the rock?

As long as God still dey allow me to do excursion
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
ninja4life: Hehe senior prefect of a school with such poor grammer sure op exaggerated a bit.well lets see how u deal with ur prefect

Its not that he could not speak good english but his mother tounge spoiled everything, he has a tiv man intonation. I did not want to expose tiv tribe too much thats y i wrote a little on that
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
silas1475: grin grin. So u obedient reach like dis, kai, we nid to go to dat ur sch so dat d mini3 wil b completed.

U no wellcheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:03am On Aug 30, 2013
'You this boy, how many times would you come late' uncle boko said.

Mr boko was a tall lanky teacher who was the teacher on duty for that week.

Am sure that if boko harm was around then mr boko would have been their oga@ the top.

Since my first day in school i had been coming late and i always gave him differnt reasons ranging from;

'sir am a new student to sir am not feeling fine and other vices i used to escape been flogged.

But mr Boko had recognized me and he waas not leting me go scout free again, i had ran out of ideas.

'Oya turn your back' the last thing i hate in this world is to be flogged, i have always been afraid of cane, so when he started floging me i was dancing 'awilo' then i saw Mercy who also came late.

In my bid to form lover boy, i told uncle Boko to flog me for Mercy. My back was hurting when i went to my class.

I had manage to hold the tears which were forming in my eyes, but when i got to class everyone was looking at me.

They must have seen when i was been flog and the all started telling me; 'eya, sorry o' the cane poain you.

That was it, my tear barrier i had been managing to hold broke down and i started shedding tears like a new born baby.

Judith took me and comforted me by petting my head and putting me on her bossoms which made me happy and i felt the current more from her bossoms.

We had not discuss anything about our library experience because i was too shy to discuss it.

The business studies teacher came in, my sunny, who was also our form master entered our class without any cane.

We were suprised, mr sunny always brought a cane or koboko to class and i remembered during his last lesson he told us that he would stop bringing cane, we taught he was jokking but we belived him now or so we tot.

We started making noise because we saw no cane with him, he told us to stop making noise, but we refused to hee to his instructions.

He raised his shirt collar up and lo and behold there was koboko hanging on his neck.

Our as's and backs were anoited with fire that day, when he was through he told us that he wont bring the koboko again, a lie we never believed.

During break period, Mercy came to my class and i followed her to the market square where food is sold. She thank me for taking her cane that morning.

I asked for her class and she told me that she was in jss1, i remember that i jumped primary 5, so she bought things for me and we jisted, i left her and went to my sister class to see her.

When i got there, some naughty girls were all calling me my husband and they were dragging me to come sit on their laps. I was darm shy and i ran to my sister seat and jisted with her.

When i was going out, her classmate caught me and started forcing me to sit on her laps, i begged her to let me go but she refused and said i should kiss her first.

That statement got my blood boiling with shyness and a spirit that i dont understand to this day came over me. I looked at her and gave her a thundrous slap on her face.

It seem like the drugs given to me washed off and i realised my mistake.

The whole class was shock and they all looked at me in wonder. I was expecting the girl to run after me and beat me up or punish me, but she just sat down stunned holding her face and looking at me.

I did not allow anybody to tell me again, i flee for my life and went to my class, i was always looking back to see if she would come because my class has two doors.

I was planning to flee if she arrives but she never came and my mind started to rest again. So i continued my trouble making stuff and jisting with pals.

I totally forgot the girl i slap, ow that was my mistake.

*******TO BE CONTINUED*******

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2013
more power to ur fingers.

the story is getting more interesting by each update..,

btw, i luv wat u did for mercy, datz bravery nt stupidity lik mst pple would presume it tu be.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
Clemzy16: more power to ur fingers.

the story is getting more interesting by each update..,

btw, i luv wat u did for mercy, datz bravery nt stupidity lik mst pple would presume it tu be.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

No mind my small pikin brain
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Niyi12arsenal(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
Gud one Bro...we need more updates pls.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ouch dat must had hurt d girl o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nawa 4 u oo.U ar either in 1 prob or d oda.U ar 2 troublesm
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
I sat jisting with my friends and i was oblivous to the fact that i had commited a henious crime.

I saw a shadow coming from my back but i did not bother to look who was it.

The next thing i felt was two hot spicy slap on both sides of my ear, which cause my ear to ring like a passing train. I was partially deaf but i heard her warning me never to try her again.

That day i learnt a bitter lesson and i have never tried touching a girl again.

'All of you carry your selves outside' a senior shouted at those that were still in the class when the bell for Games was rung.

We all ran outside gleefully and everyone went to look for a partner to gist with or play various sports.

Judith wanted me to come with her but i knew what was on her mind, so i refused so as not to get into more problem.

I went to the football field and stood there watching at people playing, suddenly a boy got a sprain on his leg and a replacement was needed.

I stood there laughing in my mind at the foolish boy who was strugling for ball as if he was paid to play.

I saw a hand beckoning me to come, i was not sure if it was i, so i turned my back and saw nobody, but the person was stil looking at me and so i walked to go meet him.

When i got near to him i recognized him as samson, my sisters classmate. He told me to join in the match. I was reluctant at first but then i agreed and the match continued.

I tried my best to avoid going for the ball except it was passed to me but that soon proved fruitless.

Sudenly a ball was shot to my direction, a huge boy was running to my direction, i remember my previous escapedes, so i ran for my dear life.

But i triped and fell because it seem the ball was behind me and i did not see it, i was covered in dust because the football field was a sharp sand land with no grass.

The next thing i knew was people kicking me and strugling to control me so that they can score their keepers, but the ball was too heavy and everyone stop to see.

There i was looking like i just entered from the sand storms of dubai.

I quickly left them and went in dwn to a little stream and washed myself, and i joined the group watching handball, that was were i met Julian.

Julian was a boy with iron face, he look more like the wrestler kane. He had huge biceps and so when i saw him approach that day a strange fear came over me.

He had a plank in his hand and he gave me the plank to hold while he went to play handball.

I pitied the opposition keeper because anytime Julian was about shooting at the goal, the poor boy given the oppourtunity to man the goal always flee for his life.

At the end i waited for Julian to come collect his plank but he instructed me to follow, he took me to the same stream i washed myself and he cleaned his body.

When he was through he asked me which class i was, i told him that i was in jss2, he started laughing like he took ecstasy.

'Sorry o' he said while still laughing.

'Sorry for wetin na, abi my trouser don tear' i said while turning round to confirm.

'I thought you were in jss1' he said still laughing.

'So which class are you'

'Am also in jss2'

'Chai, so you don punish me finish'

'Sorry na, i did not know' he said.

I escourted him to his class and i found out that he was in c-class while i was in b-class. We laughed at our mistake and he apologize again before i went back to my class.

Atleast i have found a macho friend i taught.
The sunday school service was packed full that sunday and after we were introduced to the church, we the children went to the children section to continue our service.

We meet different faces but only one made sense to me; Mercy.
I saw her sitting at one end with three of her friends, one in particular was looking at me.

She was hot(But not as hot as mercy, to my eye sha), fair and was more matured that the rest of them.

She was the one called to lead in praises, and the way she was singing like an americana put me off, it seem her parents were rich, that i was choose to learn later.

During preaching time she was busy scribbing something on a paper which i tot she was jotting. Any time i try looking at Mercy, the other girl would wink at me and i would turn again.

At the end of the service when we were about going to join the main service, she pressed a note into my hands when passing me and she turned and wink again.

'Abi this girl eye dey pain her' i tot while i put the note in my pocket till i got into the church.

When i brought out the note the first word i saw was 'I LOVE YOU'

'Chai, girls no go kill me' i tot and continued reading.

***TO BE CONTINUED***

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Niyi12arsenal- ok na.

@ninja4life-u sure? But the girl deserve am na.

@gifteey100- ur pastor dey conduct deliverance? So that i go dey front seat on sunday. Abi u dey go SCOAN, make i go tell t.b joshua; thank u jesus.cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
@The rock
Noooooooo na da church wey dae dae flog Evil spirit serzly(Physically) ah dae go.gringringrin

Your typ plenty der.U ar invitd shaaaaaaaaa.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by johnwizey: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nice story bro.........kip it up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Weldone sir............
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Gifteey100: @The rock
Noooooooo na da church wey dae dae flog Evil spirit serzly(Physically) ah dae go.gringringrin

Your typ plenty der.U ar invitd shaaaaaaaaa.cheesycheesycheesy

God punish satan, 4 me to come to ur church e beta i go shirinecheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
See how gals want to put u in trouble
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
I just finish typing and my fone fell down and offsad i have to start typing all over again. But i must make it IJN. RETYPING THINGS ON POINT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.