Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (503869 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
Guy.. mercy fine ⅛ of ma gf.. buh e still dey take u too much time
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author =therock555]

I walked to where Anthony's sister sat and i put my hand around her while she held me more with her bre*st pressed firmly to my chest- omoh see current jare.

Later she packed clothes and dropped outside the house, i ran and asked her what it was for.

"Its anthony's cloth, we are burning all of them"she said as she went inside to bring more.

"Oboy see jeans abeg, this people wan burn am for nothing", i quickly ran home and got a black

I saw the cloth quantity had drastically reduced and that she may have noticed it so i packed grass and pour ontop.

"Why did you put grass na"

"E go burn wella" i fired back and she believed and burnt the clothes

i went home with my extra clothes.

Guy, u don dey craze tey tey o...na dead body cloth u dey plan to wear so?

Jst kidding o! Nice story.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
festwiz: The rock555,i don they follow ur work since page 15,i never wan talk because of envy,but my guy,u don try.

Why u come dey envy me again na
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ooooo...what more can I say....rock you be master....guy nack us more jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=bheegsam][/quote]

u want make better clothes just waste like that

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
captain sinzu: Ooooo...what more can I say....rock you be master....guy nack us more jare

Sorry sir, u have to wait till i cme back from church
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
The rock5555:

U are not seriouscheesy

cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Numerouuuno: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
i fear your kain friendship o,u N̶̲̥̅̊☺ even mourn your friend,you were after his sister and clothes.
What a Bad boy!!!!!.........I'm waiting to read what Ūя̲̅ father had to say,i really hope he lash u with words and some strokes.
Nice story................oya continue
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
The rock5555:

Yes ma'am, i was typing. So now make i go church, i go continue in the evening.

Wetin you dey go church do
Talk true, oh. Jesus fit dey dis thread. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chiamaka01:

viewing from pastor's children section
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Na bible study tinz, if i no go my papa fit disown mecheesycheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
i doubted i could read this but alas i finished it....

*singing ryback's theme song*

feed me more
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Macelliot(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
The rock5555:
May GOD ALMIGHTY forgive you.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Macelliot(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chiamaka01:

*Thou shall not misuse the name of thy LORD.*
May GOD ALMIGHTY forgive you in JESUS CHRIST name.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
follow this story: HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS...answer questions based on d story nd win lil lil prizes : www.nairaland.com/1224953/hope-island-greatness-fiction-allegory
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Vivy Gift:

can i pm u.. i got sumtin to tell u privately.. nd its important.. plz
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dhurmynick:

can i pm u.. i got sumtin to tell u privately.. nd its important.. plz

Okay
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
gosifechris: i doubted i could read this but alas i finished it....

*singing ryback's theme song*

feed me more

welcome to the family bro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Uduak??......Cheiii ah don dae fear u oo.I sed ah wasnt gonna cmnt b4 bur.......I mst talk.U haff kih me i swear......

With al ur fatherz teachinz??U geh mynd oo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Make i begin typing, i bind this my throbbing head IJN
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
Gifteey100: Uduak??......Cheiii ah don dae fear u oo.I sed ah wasnt gonna cmnt b4 bur.......I mst talk.U haff kih me i swear......

With al ur fatherz teachinz??U geh mynd oo

Make mynd catch ur ass

But if catch u no dey comment again, i must look for you and deal with u by fire by force
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by festwiz(m): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
The rock5555:

Why u come dey envy me again na
for school i be plan to start they bleep from ss1,na wey i see say u don they bleep since jss1,guy no make me catch u.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
festwiz: for school i be plan to start they bleep from ss1,na wey i see say u don they bleep since jss1,guy no make me catch u.

Hihihihi, i laff in swahili
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lolabridget(f): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
What can I say...Luv the story too much but, o boi no try wear those clothes oo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Uduak peter you don make ur boy wait taya o....cum upd8t na...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
lola_bridget: What can I say...Luv the story too much but, o boi no try wear those clothes oo
undecidedguess u jst join nl
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
"Where are you coming from" my father's voice shock me as i tried tip-toeing to my room.

I quickly threw the leather in my room and went back to him,

"Ehmm, i am coming from Mama Anthony house"

"Come and seat down here"

That was suprising and my mind was already beating hard as i sat and watched him, awaiting his words.

"Do you know that its your mate that died, and that you could have been in his shoes"

See this man, he think say i wan die, abi me na mugu, i like my life o.

"God forbid daddy, i would not die"

"So you are afraid of death and still you are very sturborn and arrogant, if you continue like this you are heading for destruction"

Mr devil gave me a good soundtrack to divert my attention from what my dad was saying and i started singing zoolezu's sensational song.

"gbam, gbam, gbam,gbam o,
na who dey enter for mummy house o,
daddy o, daddy
daddy when you go for journey,
somebody enter for mummy house and he seat for mummy bed,
person push mummy,
mummy push person,
person push money,
small time mummy fall yakata for bed.
The man start dey do kelewa,
kewa, kelewawa".

"Do you understand what i said"

Chai, i dont know wetin this man talk o, devil just use kerewa song decieve me.

"I dont understand"

"I said since you dont want to stay in children class again you would start sitting at the front seat in big church were i can see you, and you are not standing up to anywhere till church closes"

The reality of his words struck me like a thunder bolt and i winch on my seat, i could not argue or complain if i dont want a fresh slap on my face, and i know his words was final so i got up and walked miserably to my room.

So now i go dey miss their mercy and kolo and my other chatmates, we usually wrote exams to get promoted to the youths department but i had just recieved a double promotion without exams or test-to be pastor pikin good o, but how i go take dey run package now wey i get super glue usher turned bodyguards.

Daddy, God is watching you i concluded before i slept that night.
"Na who dey come put on upstairs light" a thick voice shouted at us while we hid like the bad guys that we were.

It was a church program and there was no light so the diesel generator was on.

I and my brother skiped church to come and watch film upstairs and i put on the control swicth to our house which made the generator speed reduced and the current poor.

An usher would come and put it off but after they go we would come and put it on back.

We performed the foolish play for a long time until when the usher came to put it off he climbed upstairs and knocked on the door but we pretended that no-one was around and he left.

"Hehehe, bro foster no get sense, make i go put on the control switch again".

I looked down and saw nobody was there so i tip-toed like a rat and went to on the switch, that moment bro foster came out from nowhere and gave me a hot slap, which made me go hiperty-hop.

I cried enough before i learnt my lesson that day.

In church on sunday i thought my dad had forgotten so i ran to the children class but the same usher foster came and drag me with my ears to the front seat in the big church.

The service was not sweet as the children's section and i started dozing.

"Gba"

i woke up on the ground or will i say the anoiting of the lord threw me on the ground, who knows.

"Bring him here, that demon of sleep in his life must go out today".

I was forced to kneel in front of the church while everyone streched their hands to me and were praying for me.

My own i was praying for the man of God to start preaching interesting sermons because he seemed to be the cause and not me, or so i thought.

It seemed the devil in me grew stronger after the prayer because i felt more strong headed and all manner of useless thoughts started running through my corrupt skull.

I had to find a way to escape from church but bro foster was keeping his duty post firm when he commited alittle mistake and i capitalise on it.

"Offering time"

"Blessing time"

"I want you people to dip your hands in your pockets and bring out your offerings to the lord as we pray" i wondered if that my money was in my pant wether i would have been asked to carry it out.

Bro forster went to placed the offering box and i quickly slipped out when my dad was not looking again.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

I ran to mercy and we started gisting while she dragged me to their shop which was closed, it seemed like she had missed our s*x because our lips quickly found eachother when we entered and lock ourselves in the shop.

"Kpoi, kpoi, kpoi, we heard at the door, by then i had already started drawing mercy pants down and my shirt buttons were opened.

Jesus, i don die o, my papa go disown me, i though within me, we silently waited for judgement day to come upon us.....

********TO BE CONTINUED******
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Make i go sleep joor
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
lola_bridget: What can I say...Luv the story too much but, o boi no try wear those clothes oo

U are welcomed ma'am

But u don forget say na d person wey die and not the clothes, atleast i dash am the cloth he used and die
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhortunn(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
*whistling to 2face' ''Implication''*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen
*singing*
it's a super story.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
Na now i just dey understand ur case. So, a whole church congregation no fit deliver u? E be lyk say mr. Lucifer don build estate 4 ur head o. El-rufai sef no fit demolish am finish. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.