Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (503885 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Uduak! Uduak!! Uduakabasi!!!
When will you change
I hope sey uncle balogun flog you wella grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Livingstone11(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Guy....i no knw among u and Christar who stubborn pass una realy need T.B joshua to deliver una..hahahaha nyc 1 sha...silently folowin ...kudos grin[right][/right]
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
Bros cum na...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Chiamaka01: Uduak! Uduak!! Uduakabasi!!!
When will you change
I hope sey uncle balogun flog you wella grin grin grin

Dont worry, i would change when i get marriedwink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
captain sinzu: Bros cum na...

my oga abeg, bcus of u i go break my record and drop three chapters today, pls bear wit me, i no fit type again till i reach home
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
captain sinzu: Bros cum na...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
E be like say ur father dey inside trouble wen u were born
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dannydaniels(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
Uduak I beliv @Your age now U̶̲̥̅̊ must hav impregnated at least two girls apart from judith....look U̶̲̥̅̊ beta go back to judith and reclaim Your child....pastors trouble maker... U̶̲̥̅̊ need serious deliverance from my ministry(beta com lemme deliver U̶̲̥̅̊) Fø̲̣̣я more enquires my ministry name na JESUS NEVER FUCKUP MINISTRY....I hope he dosnt fuckup on ur head*winks*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
"If only that dude that tried hidding under the plane wheels last month had come to meet me for advice i would have help him successfully" quote from mecheesy.
I woke up the next day, having a feeling of victory and i was humming that useless song by...(I don forget the owner). I mouthed the words when i went into the bathroom thinking that the splashing of the water would drown my voice.

"Pikin, eh"

"You dey hungry?, yes"

"What did you want to Drink"

"I want to drink small stout".

"Uduak what are you singing" my father shouted from the palour.

"Na the poem wey my jss3 aunty teach us for last graduation" i shouted back at him and he kept quiet.

I went to school with my shirt in my shorts well tucked in and placed on my stomach because the fear of big uncle is the begining of all understanding.

That day was supposed to be various games between students and teachers and we were asked to write our names on the various sports we could play.

I put mine in handball because since my football games were having mishaps i partially quit from it to avoid stories that touch.

The first game was football and the whole students went up to the field to spectate the match up.

The teachers wore white jerseys while the students wore green, the match started and we watch in eupharia as the teachers bundled against themselves in mad dash for the ball.

They were not coordinated but for my principal and the vice principal mr Ephraim who kept their stances and sprayed passe around.

They both could be called okocha and kanu because they really disturbed the students goal post while they went back to aid the frailing defenders.

At the end of the first half the teachers were leading by a lone goal and the students were fustrated.

When we met at the sidelines we pointed out to them the teachers that were very wicked, we told them to revenge all the beatings they have recieve from those teachers.

The second half could be compared to the book by williams shakespeare- comedy of erros because the way teachers were falling admist bullying from students were a fun to watch, when ever a teacher groan in pain the students rejoiced.

There were alot of fouls against the student team which made three of them to be sent off and goals were scored against them.

The match ended in favour of the teachers by 5goals to 1, but our consolation was that uncle boko had a sprain while two other wicked teachers had enough bruises to show their children and great grand children in th future.

We all match down to the basketball field to continue our revenge mission.

This time some ladies joined the teachers and it excited us more.

Make una manage this abeg, i go continue when i reach house.

I dedicate this one to captain sinzu for urging me on.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
I da ova feel u rock....I jst da refresh d page everyminutes to read more....since mornin na dis story da kip mi busy.....more greese 2ur elbow
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ok, am back now so its time to kip my promise, two more updates coming up.

Typing..........
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Rock I da ur back o...make me smile dis nite
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
This was the moment the students were waiting for as two female teachers joined the group of teachers playing basketball.

One of them was an aunty we called iron lady because legend has it that she has the third most painful flogging behind big uncle and uncle sikiru.

She has well formed body like man but her bre*ts were big, there was a time some cultist were caught in my school and stripped naked in the principal office she was the only female teacher who entered there, i wondered what she wanted to see.

That act placed her on the notorious students most wanted list but she was too iron enough to be attacked after school but the time had just come for a sweet revenge.

The game started with the principal scoring to dunk shot, it seemed that man was a universal jack of all sports because he played everything like a pro.

The teachers were obviously being favoured by the refree and we groaned in anger.

The trouble started when iron lady recieve an elbow to the mouth and we hailed the dude that did it, she took it in good faith not knowing more kasala was coming for her.

She must have sense foul play and she wanted to play hard back, she pursued a student and when he intended passing the ball she hit his balls and he dropped the ball while she grab it and throw to the principal who score again.

"Foul, foul, foul" we shouted but the refree did like he did not see anything.

The ball was passed to her and a bad dude who was the discipline prefect then challenged her for the ball, her greatest mistake was to place the ball near her chest because the moment she did that the boy grabbed her bre*st and squeezed it.

We all screamed in ecstacy while the boy was asked to kneel down and the aunty left the game in anger, the boy was given 6strokes before he was sent off.

"Its not fair o" some girls supporters shouted but i fell on deaf ear.

I felt a hand touching me and i saw John, my classmate who loved trouble like me, he drew me to one side and told me that we should abuse the aunty with a song, so i followed him not knowing what he had in mind.

We went near to iron lady side and John began singing Psquare reigning song then.

"If you do me i do you"
"Man no go vex"
"Touch me i touch you"
"Man no go vex"

She must have sensed that we were singing about her so she angryly turned to see who was that but she was too late as we ducked behind some girls and sleep away.

The game finally eneded and the teachers had won again, 69-17.

The students were miserable and we promised ourselves to win the remaining two games.

Volleyball was next, the teachers lined up around the field and in position to strike down the students, luckly for us the principal did not play that ame and we were happy for once.

But that happiness faded when the teachers won the first set 21-16, two girls came out and begged the head boy to put them in the game, they were both twins, they were slotted in and the game changed.

The students won the second set 21-15 and the game went into the final set.

The ball was given to one of the twin girls to serve and that was when we began seeing the wonders of the lord.

The girl served for 20 times and no teacher could touch the ball, it all fell in their court while all the students and teachers present looked on with their mouth wide open.

Since no serve was drop there was no means the teachers could use to stop the girl from playing, so wether it was jazz or witchcraft she was using, there was nothing they could do.

"Game point serving zero" the center refree shouted for the untempt time.

The students held their breath in anxiety to watch the final stroke to the game while the teachers readjusted themselves in preparation because they were not ready to lose without atleast getting a point.

The girl flipped the ball and sent a spinning cross to the other side of the net while our eyes all followed the ball as we waited for it to land but mr Balogun was having none of that he heaved his fat figure and tried to hit the ball but it spinned from his hand and landed on the ground.

I expected everyone to start shouting so i increased my voice to tell John something.

"John, see as mister Balogun fall like bag of apku for ground, oops i said it too loud and the whole students heard it with the teachers.

Before Uncle Balogun could shout you kneel down, the whole students found their voices and realised we had won for the first time that day and we screamed in esctacy while i ran for my life before mr Balogun find me again.

We all walked graciously with a feeling of proudness while we moved to the handball field for the final game for the day.

HANDBALL.......

*******TO BE CONTINUED*******
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
ASu rock.. ah feel u oh... xo y u scant biko

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
llcool J, rock oya fire on i dey ur back.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
Our fears began when we saw the principal joining his teachers for handball, he must have heard the magical victory that happpened in the volleyball match and so he came for revenge mission.

The students grouped together to face the teachers and the spectators held their breaths in beating hearts.

I was placed on the bench and the boy that was captaining the students was my sister' friend and classmate.

The game started with the principal doing what he knows best, he was busy flinging hot shots under the students goalie's leg and adding to his goals tally for the day.

The students were not happy because it was my Balogun that was the teacher's goalie, the man totally covered the whole post like a blanket and we groaned as shot after shouts bounced back from his fat meat.

Half time came and the teachers were leading 27-6 and the students gathered around for a short talk.

"Senior please now let me keep, i came catch very well" i begged with a tiny voice.

"Yes he can keep" another voice supported me and i turned to see Julian wearing his own jersey to enter into the game, it was not bad to have a musclelar friend afterall.

The prefect looked at me and was deciding if to accept me, truth was i was very smallish and he thought i could not wistand the heavy shots, his eye fell on my elder sister own and she gave him a "If you no put my brother, me and you no go ever talk again" look.

"Oya collect the goalkeeper jersey, but know that if you perform one mistake you are out, do i make myself understandable"

"Yes senior", said excitedly while i collected the jersey from the goalie who grudingly gave me with a hateful look.

"Chineke meh, wayo allah, nawao, so na rat wan be our goalkeeper, we don lose today" were the kind of words that was coming out of students mouth as i made my way to the goal post.

"You are in big trouble" the principal jokingly said while pointing at me.

I was so afraid that i almost called the goalkeeper to come take his jersey back but then i saw Mercy who blew me a kiss and my sister winked at me, that was enough encouragement for me to face any hurdle.

There waere so many insults coming from the students coner that confused me, i totally forgot where i was until the refree wistle for me wether am ready and i nodded my head like a dumb fool.

They were all expecting me to run from the post as the principal ran to my direction unmarked and about stoning a hot shot to my direction but i stood stiil and awaited my fate.

The man must have pitied me because he throw a non forceful ball and i caught it to his suprised and throw it to a teammate.

Everyone were suprised and they started hailing me, the principal was angry and this time he sent me a thunder bolt shot and i punched it outside while every body hailed the new super hero(trouble maker).

I threw the ball to julian who threw a well timed shot straight to mr Balogun's balls and the man truly fell like a bag of apku which thrilled the students.

He held his groin while going out and it was only mr Boko that agreed to keep because the rest of the teachers were afraid to face the shot of muscle man julian.

Goalkeeper Boko was more like a pole wire in front of the goal because goals upon goals kept passing through his side much to the students amazment.

The game finally ended in a tie on 32-32 apiece and the game went into shootout.

The score was tied a 5-4 and it was the turn of the principal to play, if he missed we were the winners but if he scored the penalty was to go on.

I rubbed my already stinging palms in anticipation of a hot shot.

The principal picked up the ball and raised his one leg to shoot but at that moment a student shouted 'Excuse me sir' and his attention was diverted and he threw a weak shot which i dived low to my right and punched out and the whole school went mad in excitment and i was carried shoulder high while chants of 'Uduak, uduak, uduak' filled the air.

How they knew my name was a mistery to me but i enjoyed my new found legendary status while it lasts.

I went home and bragged about my success to everyone that cared to listen.

The next week drew near and i started preparing for studies fully and i planned to stay away from trouble but it seems trouble was my number one friend and guardian.

********TO BE CONTINUED******

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
I hope that i have fufilled my promise for today, thanks to u all and goodnight.

But if u na oliver twist abeg just plug ur ear phones in ur ears and listen to the song from dbanj, u wont be disappointed IJN.cheesycheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Rock so no upd8t again til 2moro?....u try gan
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
Too much
#Team Uduak

Thats the Name of 1 of my tight padi o

Guy dis ur story na die

U are 3 much

E kon dey be like season Film sha

Awaiting Ur next Update
Awon boyz

Ure too much
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

'm In Lof embarassed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
U don try 4 2day.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhortunn(m): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
God bless your memory The Rock, u've tried..dahz enough for a brother. I can go to sleep now.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 6:19am On Sep 11, 2013
Uduak....(The PreacherzTroubleMaker)Diz yur story ehn......Shaaaaaa coman Update oo

Gd Mawnin Evrybdy......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2013
"Good morning; sir and ma, we are happy to see you all,God bless you ma" we discouraginly greeted.

Truth we were not happy to see any teacher, atleast not the first day of school.

"Class this would be your Economics teacher, he would teach you students today and then you would tell me if he is good enough or not".

I took a look at the man and i immediately wondered how come a person that sold beans and rice with other food items would now become our Economics teacher, so this man is busy economizimg his rice or so i tot.

"Cyass, afternoon"he shot the first bullet at us while we expectantly waited for more and giggled silently between ourselves.

"Todlay, we are gloing be learning on the topic- bars and sharts" he fired again while we held our mouth to prevent us from laughing.

"Evelyone know we have bar shart and pie shart"

The whole class went into a laughing frenzy when a big gulp of saliva expelled from the teacher's mouth and landed on a girl's forehead.

"Wlat is the ploblem" the man asked confusedly.

"Sir nothing, just ride on" sanusi the fulani man shouted which made us giggle the more.

The man started walking round the class and was teaching while throwing heavy mass of destruction from his mouth.

Anybody's side he comes to always raised their bags to cover their face.

I was gisting with my friend John when i opened my big mouth to yarn, that moment the man sent a flying javelin which landed inside my mouth and that was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

The whole class saw it and busted into laughter but when the man asked us we started clapping and saying he was doing a good job.

I poured spit that day like it was my second job, this man e no go better for you or so i tot.

The laugh was getting too much and the form mistress who was running out to laugh and come back.

She finally ended the teaching and she told the man to go to the staffroom and wait for her.

"Class, hows the man"

"Ma he is good" we all chourused even when we knew that it was because of our entertainment that we wanted him. He was employed.

"You see this glass, if you put am under sun and put your hand you would get burnt" John boasted with a glass shape object.

"Oya make we go outside" julian argued and they both ran outside while i went as a spectator.

We were so engrossed in what we were doing when a thick voice shouted.

"Stay where you are" it was mr sikiru.

There was no running away because we were hooked and came for government lessons.

"No what are you boys upto"

"Sir am just watching them" i comited my first mistake by exposing ourselves.

"As small as three of you are you are disturbing the whole school"

i wonderd when front of our class was the whole school abi it was microphone we used to talk.

"If i flog you know you would start screaming and rolling on the ground"

"Sir we would not cry",Julian used his muscle to talk instead of his brain, the deed had already been done and we were asked to come forward and recieve our lashes.

Julian went out first and mr sikiru grabbed his trouser tight and banged his ass while he made moaning sounds like he was making love.

John's turn was more funny because as soon as his trouser was held he started sheivring like a bitter leaf plant under rain.

He started shouting like a baby while i joined the class to laugh at him.

"Its your turn now" mr sikiru pointed to me.

"But sir, i did not join them, i was only watching"

"Dont worry, when i flog you finish you would never look at people again.

My leg suddenly became like that of a cripple patient as the man dragged me near.

Immediately he tried flogging me i bent down like i wanted to greet him which made the whole class schreech with laughter.

I was the joke of the class that day but i focused more attention on my burning bottom and refused to talk to anyone that day.

A soft hand touched me and i turned to see the girl that pinched me in the airport, i was suprised and my mind started dancing yahozea.

So me and this girl dey the same class and i dey collect cane dey dance. God punish satan as i formed like no single pain was in me and awaited her sweet voice again since i had lost mine.

"Are you not going to tell me your name again abi should i go back to my seat"(i know vivy gift abi na gifteey would start talking again)

"I be peter, no my name is peter" i fired two concurrent grammar and she smiled and went to her seat without saying anything again.

See this kind girl, you come meet me and you dey go siddon make i come meet you back abi? Only time would tell, i thought as i balanced well on my seat to see her the game of wits will unfold.

I had the feeling then that a girl should always talk to me first but this time i was dead wrong.

*******TO BE CONTINUED******

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2013
Gifteey100: Uduak....(The PreacherzTroubleMaker)Diz yur story ehn......Shaaaaaa coman Update oo

Gd Mawnin Evrybdy......

Gud mornin misscheesycheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2013
Gud mawnin bros uduak...I stil da ur back wella...hope more upd8t dey cum?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2013
Hotter awaiting next Update....
This 1 don turn to Soap Opera Ni..
Keep it up bro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by nomso27(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2013
Omo dis uduakabasi dey write story o! .
Guy nothing dey kpa! cool

*in flavor's voice* (kirikata kirikata baby oku, u dey causi wahala.. Make you fire dey go o! )
shocked
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by patholaw: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2013
@uduak watz d name of ur skool in N.bank? I dey suspect Ogiri okoh

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2013
captain sinzu: Gud mawnin bros uduak...I stil da ur back wella...hope more upd8t dey cum?

Nawao, oga hope u sleep well.

Since my work no gree work make i begin work out another update.....

My name no be udakabasi, its uduak-obongcheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Brozules(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2013
Nice thread dude,also a preacher son but my story is nt as bad as urx(trouble maker) lolx,more oil 2 ur elbow.waiting 4 d next update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2013
The rock5555:

Nawao, oga hope u sleep well.

Since my work no gree work make i begin work out another update.....

My name no be udakabasi, its uduak-obongcheesy
bros I sleep well knwin dat as I da wake I go c nice writeup 4rm my boss...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2013
captain sinzu: bros I sleep well knwin dat as I da wake I go c nice writeup 4rm my boss...

cheesycheesy. Still typing.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.