Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (503849 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
Make i update small joor before sleep carry me, because this concert was da bomb.

Alot of beautiful gals on displaycheesy

*ritababe* u fine pass dem all, i close my eyes, i no gree look.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Karevwite: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
The rock5555: Make i update small joor before sleep carry me, because this concert was da bomb.

lol u close ur eye...u go pray 4 d concert ni as omo pastor wai u b
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
The rock5555: Make i update small joor before sleep carry me, because this concert was da bomb.

So, i 4low dey dis mansion and i no sabi say tinz lyk dis don dey happen.

I must find my own erima too mehn. Make i begin search 4 dis thread
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
"Make una dey hurry jare" i shouted at them as they slugishly walked.

I ran with full speed to the staffroom but the sight of the fat cane on the desk of Mr ade made me apply my God's given brake but i was too slow because i reached the man's table and there was no going back.

"Yes what can i do for you" mr Ade asked me.

"Sir ehm, i came to collect my graph book"

"So you are one of the dullards that are roaming my class, right?"

The sting of his words hit hard, i could not believe my ears, no-one have ever called me a dullard before.

Right from my primary school days i have never gotten less than fifth every term nor have i ever gotten zero in my life till that day.

So i stared in shock as the man pass me my graphbook and i saw a big zero with eyes and ears and i could not believe my eyes.

"Sir please check well maybe this is not mine"

"So is your name not Uduak peter again?"

i saw it clear and tears welled in my eyes, the rest of the students saw my plights and were about running when the man caught them and and placed our a55 on ten strokes apiece.

I rubbed my buttocks as i went to my class to find Joy smiling evilly at me, there was no use going to confront her, i just manage my a5s and went to my seat.
The d-day arrived as we assembled ourselves in school with our uniforms well washed and preesed in anticipation of our march pass on children's day.

After words of encouragement from Big uncle we bundled ourselves in two school buses and went to IBB square, makurdi which was the venue of the children's day event.

All my babes were there, Mercy was supporting me by encouraging me and complimenting me while Joy was busy buy opka for me to satisfy myself and Evelyn was in the same marching group as i, she was among the shortlisted students.

She smiled at me anytime our eyes met and as we met close she asked me why i did not come to her house as promise but i dismissed her with one dry excuse as she left me alone and promise to come back for me later.

I did not take her statement seriously so i left my group and began strolling round other schools when someone called my name.

I turned to see the least person which i never believe to see again.

"Tony how far na, mehn, you don grow" i screamed as i met my ex-classmate in goodnews.

Tony and i were the tightest buddies when i was in jss2 apart from Judith, we usually draw pictures of movies.

We would produce action movies with drawings and we always shared it for our mates for fun. He always boasted that he would be an artist(i hope he realised that dream), he was really a genius in drawing then while i was his student or so i tot.

I could not belive my eyes when i saw him because he looked so grownup and big. We embraced ourselves emotionally.

He told me that he was in a boarding school called mount saint Gabriel secondary school, we shared our experiences as he promised to invite me to his school one day.

The governor arrived and the parade started, i was at the front as the flag bearer because i was one of the smallest students there.

We waited for our turns before marching to the rthym of the bridgade drums, we save our most pleasing style till when we got near the governor and we changed style and started slow marching while saluting the man who stood like a statue, am sure that there were more important things on his mind but the poor dude had no choice but to fufil his duties.

Our turn passed and i heaved a sign of relief, so all this practice was just for some minutes of passing a man who took little or no interest in us.

When it was the turn of police children school to march pass the beating of the drums changed, their matching was perfect with no hitches and everybody hailed them and screamed in pleasure because those children matched too special that even the governor clapped for them.

I was strolling around while watching the culturals dances while waiting for the results to come out.

I was sure that police children school would win the 1st position atleast no one could argue about that fact.

I kept on viewing people who were gisting around and kept strolling when i slamed into a soft fresh bossoms and i turned to see the face and i almost fainted at the sight of the person before me.

We walked together after i apologised for hitting her as we sat down in a secluded conner and jisted.

I saw that people were few there and before i told her that i was going she drew me down and she said am not through with you yet.

"Through with what?" i asked confusedly like a learner and she smiled and grabbed me third leg which suprised me.

"Its not here, lets find a more suitable place" she said as she dragged me inside a mors secluded coner of a hall.

"Mehn this idoma girl would make me disobey my promise again" or so i tot.

Her wet lips brought me back to reality as i knew there was no going back so i grabbed her busts.....

Evelyn go put you for wahala, my brain pinged me before i shut it out.

To be continued

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
Firstgentleman1: So, i 4low dey dis mansion and i no sabi say tinz lyk dis don dey happen.

I must find my own erima too mehn. Make i begin search 4 dis thread

Are u a learner, go grab ur own jare.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 1:02am On Sep 16, 2013
Gud morning,dis 1 Na breakfast ooooo,u 10 much jawe no b 2
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2013
lekinz: Gud morning,dis 1 Na breakfast ooooo,u 10 much jawe no b 2

10 much ke, am flattered o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2013
For ur mind now u bin dey claim sharp guy,,,,,u bin get luck say i no catch u for IBB square....anyway keep it flowing..and gud mawnin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2013
just for the records, i'm still following. I've been on vacation on my long-term ban.

Anyways, guUudD JhuRB!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2013
Big olodo tongue if u get zero for physics, hw ur chemistry go be?

So, na true say: "behind every successful man, there is a woman, and behind every failed man, a woman is also involved".

I just pity ur own case, because na plenty women dey 4low u. Bad girls 4 that matter. Anyways gud mawning.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2013
Clemzy16: just for the records, i'm still following. I've been on vacation on my long-term ban.

Anyways, guUudD JhuRB!
Ha. Oga clement is back. You are highly welcomed sir. I've bn keeping ur room tidy since u left. Just make urself comfortable.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by oruchechuks(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2013
I'll comment let me read through
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Cathalina(f): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2013
If u av kids pray dat non shuld copy ur style cos it might lead dem 2 worst troubl dan urs.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Skykid1208(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2013
Oboi u bad o,but ur story 2 sweat,keep it up.more pls.......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2013
@spatacle-so na una dey spoil IBB square with pure water leather abi??cheesy

@clemzy!!!; how many exclamation mark i put for ur name, na wetin u go do to recieve ban, hope say u no be one of those garri activist or end time seekers.

Anyway sha welcome back boss.

@firstgentleman so u dey yab my physics abi, u don forget say na woman do am for me, me na sleep confuse me if not i for pass am na.

Thanks for keeping oga clemzy room save from mosquitoes, GBU IJN.

@oruchechuks-ok do fast read come comment.

@cathalina- if i born any child na for SCOAN i go carry dem go recieve prayers and all of dem must get body guards.

Make i catch dem dey do rubbish i go show them one inch of flogging my papa dash me.

Good marwin pals.

I would start updateing when i have one twinsy binsy inch of time and space becus i dey extra busy today.

But be rest assured because una must see four updates before 12midnite.

PEACE!!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Karevwite: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2013
The rock5555: @spatacle-so na una dey spoil IBB square with pure water leather abi??cheesy

@clemzy!!!; how many exclamation mark i put for ur name, na wetin u go do to recieve ban, hope say u no be one of those garri activist or end time seekers.

@firstgentleman so u dey yab my physics abi, u don forget say na woman do am for me, me na sleep confuse me if not i for pass am na.

@cathalina- if i born any child na for SCOAN i go carry dem go recieve prayers and all of dem must get body guards.

Make i catch dem dey do rubbish i go show them one inch of flogging my papa dash me.

Good marwin pals.

I would start updateing when i have one twinsy binsy inch of time and space becus i dey extra busy today.

PEACE!!!!
is alrice...i is watin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Joizy(f): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2013
The rock5555: @spatacle-so na una dey spoil IBB square with pure water leather abi??cheesy

Good marwin pals.

PEACE!!!!
rock watsup na,i d w8t 4 ur update o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2013
Ok na, am back...
Make i begin update ASAP
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2013
Pure water kei undecided u want make our commandant for command day flog you abi?,,,,oya now update ocheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Thankgodtt(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2013
Rock, if I say u are not the best, then I'm lieing... See how I'm laughing like a kid!!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
I jam into the bust section of senior Evelyn because that was where my height reached as i apologised and she laughed.

She dragged me to one secluded coner where we sat down and gisted like we were husband and wife, i looked around but not much people were there and the few there mind theirselves.

I noticed that almost everybody present there were in pairs and i knew something was about to happen so i tried geting up but she drew my trousers down.

"Have you forgotten that i told you that i would be back for you"

"Back as how na?" i questioned her.

She laughed and slapped me on my back and dragged me inside a more hidden coner in one of the halls there.

She started kissing me roughly while hitting me against the wall, i winched in pain as the sweet feeling of her lips came upon me.

My brain was telling me to stop but i could not struggle or let me say i did not struggle enough and so i grabbed her br*ast and squeezed it hard while she moaned.

I looked aaround in fear but no-one came so i got alittle bolder and dipped my hand in her skirt, i felt no resistance and i realised that she was not putting on any panties.

I wondered how someone could wear just skirt without no panties, abi she took it off without me knowing.

I started drilling her with my fingers as she moaned more and tried removing my shirt- see madness o, she think say we dey inside room.

I did not allow her to do any thing as she quickly opened my zipper and took out my hurting JT and placed it in her mouth.

I could not believe what happened because i was in another world and i felt like peeing in her mouth as my legs grew weak.

She realised that i was about coming so she pulled out and continued kissing me.

I laid on a desk as she climbed easily on my d:ck and continued riding me roughly while i was praying that no-one would catch us or neither should my waist break because i was leaning dangerously on a desk.

We heard footsteps coming to the direction of the hall that we were, i realised it as i tried pushing her off but she was already close to her organ:sm as she pressed me harder without letting me off.

I tried my best but it seemed that she had gotten super powers from somewhere till finally she was through and heard the footsteps on the nick of time as she jumped off and drew me under a desk and we held our breathes.

"They are not here" a female voice which looked like that of a teacher spoke to another person.

It seemed that they were looking for us so immediately they left we jumped out from our hiding place and followed another coner and ran to the school bus who were obviously waiting for us and the duo that went to look for us.

I was scared as we approached the bus with all eyes on us, i was waiting for the dreaded question we would be asked and how we would scale through.

"Where were you students" the senior teacher around asked us.

"Sir dont mind this stupid student, he was the one that went and was following some boys who wanted to beat him and so i went to rescue him" Evelyn said nonchalantly.

I could not believe my ears or eyes because i could not imagine that Evelyn would put all the blame on me, anyway the excuse worked as we waited for the remaining teacher to come back.

I was angry at her statement but i composed myself and went to seat with my friend John who was also on the marching team.

"Guy i know say una dey lie joor, una go do something"

"Wetin you see us do", i asked irritatedly.

"Oboy look your zip na, e dey open" he said and laughed.

I looked down and saw my zipped wide open and my young man sleeping peacefully, i wondered how no body saw it, i guessed i was just alittle lucky. I zipped my trousers as John kept on laughing.

"So who win" i asked to quench the subject of my romp with Evelyn.

"Na police children school as usual"

"So wetin goodnews come carry?"

"Na 7th we carry, but our nursery carry second"

"Mtcweew, so all this practice and suffering was to come and carry 7th" i hissed as i converted my attention to the hand ball match we were going to have in Aper Aku stadium.

Atleast one burden has been lifted from my chest, or so i thought.

Immediately we dropped in school i ran out and escape home before that Judas of a senior catches me again to apologise for the hot lie she placed on my head.

Atleast me no want trouble again, abi una still want me to resume troubles, God forbid jare but trouble no gree leave me o because it seems ike say dem born us together.

I went home and my mother sent me to go and buy something in the market, a market i never came back till 9pm....

*TO BE CONTINUED*

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mykhel10(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Guy i dey feel ur story u just make me glued 2 my fone 24/7 ..waiting 4 ur nxt update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
Spactacle: Pure water kei undecided u want make our commandant for command day flog you abi?,,,,oya now update ocheesy

so na command day u go sef, dats skul wey sturborn like goatscheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mykhel10: Guy i dey feel ur story u just make me glued 2 my fone 24/7 ..waiting 4 ur nxt update

so u don read dis one just na, abi u be einstein
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Thankgodtt: Rock, if I say u are not the best, then I'm lieing... See how I'm laughing like a kid!!!!

Thanks bro, am flatteredcheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sorry for today's delayed update, mehn monday aint good at all, na just so so work through out.

I go update again when i get small chance, if not na untill i reach house be that
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mykhel10(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
The rock5555:

so u don read dis one just na, abi u be einstein
u don c am nau i 2 dey addicted 2 ur story.....more greese 2 ur fingers bro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mykhel10(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
The rock5555: Sorry for today's delayed update, mehn monday aint good at all, na just so so work through out.

I go update again when i get small chance, if not na untill i reach house be that
no wahala but u knw as en dey b nau....u go make d nxt update boku wela
The rock5555: Sorry for today's delayed update, mehn monday aint good at all, na just so so work through out.

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mykhel10(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2013

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
@firstgentleman1 tnkz jare! i knew i could always count on you

@therock na the latter i be o! (i'm afraid to say the line here cause my last ban was not funny at all, even my new account is also on a week ban which will expire later today) it's a good thing i've learnt my lessons sha, or so i think.

BUT I'VE BEEN READING ALL ALONG
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
Snr. Evelyn of life. grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by patholaw: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
Waiting patiently.... sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.