Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504048 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
Typing tinz on point.....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by oluwawunmi(f): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Am waiting jawe
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Karevwite: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
oluwawunmi: Am waiting jawe
babe keep kalm...no rush ma gui
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by oluwawunmi(f): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
Karev_wite: babe keep kalm...no rush ma gui
ok then let me go and buy ibile ati pomo to muta
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Karevwite: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
oluwawunmi: ok then let me go and buy ibile ati pomo to muta
hehe...is alrice
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nice work!!!!! Guy more sp.erm 2 ur system
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Munner(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
@The rock,i hope say u don repent cos na endtime we dey o.

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
I went home that day tired but my mother sent me to Northbank market to buy things for evening meal.

I strolled along when i heard my name, before i turned to see who called me, two little twins girls caught my shirt and started dragging me and calling me their husband.

"Abeg leave me na", i begged but it fell on deaf ears as their mother was busy laughing with their neighbours reeling in laughter.

"Na swear dem use curse me for girls, see senior girls, my mates, my mother mate and now even my younger sister's mate dey drag me as their husbands" i thought while i sat while guarded by the two of them who were ready to hold me tight if i make a tiny move to run.

"Abeg na, i wan go market" i pleaded.

"We no gree unless you marry us first" the long mouth half said.

"Ok i go marry una, oya make i go market abeg"

"No, unless you carry us go meet our mother and father and tell them"

Nawao, which time this small children begin dey learn about marriage i tot as i sat with my two prison guards awaiting to grab me if i try something silly.

I sat there for almost an hour when their mother spoke to one of them and they turned, i did not wait for anyone to tell me, i quickly sprinted out as they chase me like bycicle chasing okada.

I ran a long way before they gave up and turned back, as i slowed down to catch my breath i notice some boys going into an uncompleted buiding with a football.

I promised myself to watch them for only 5 minutes before going to the market.

They counted themselves and they were 5 players against 4 which was a man short so i was asked to come and join them.

I refused but when they told me that it was a betting game and that the winners would share the money bet upon.

As my ear carry hear bet i jump into the game and brought out my c.ronaldo's super powers as i dazzled and dazed my opponents.

I did not ask how much was the bet until when we won the game and i asked them how much was it.

"Na only 20naira we bet" a fat boy who was the refree said.

"So na because of 5 naira i go waste my energy for nothing" i lamented as the stupid boys even wanted to give me my share of 5naira.

I left the money and went my way, the place was almost getting dark and i realised that i was asked to buy foodstuffs from the market.

"chai, mummy would kill me" i thought as i ran with full turbo speed to the market and started buying things at inflated prices because i bought outside the market and not inside.

It was remaining one stuff to buy and that could be found only inside market so i drifted inside and immediately i passed one of the gates the gate man shut it and started locking up.

I was scared because the market closes by six and i was sure that it was already past six so i hurried round to find what i was looking for.

When i finally found it i ran to another gate and that was also shut, i kept on runing with a pounding heart up and down the market and saw that every single gates were locked.

I felt like crying and i was shivering and thinking how i would sleep in the market and still go home and recieve additional beatings.

I put my head in my palms and wept untill i suddenly fell asleep in that position.

Something touch me and i opened my eyes to see everywhere dark while something white stood in front of me, i screamed like a mad man and ran for my dear life without looking back.

When i neared a gate i was slowing down and i heard echos of footsteps behind me which made me increased my speed and (till today i dont know how that happened) jumped the gate with one hand and landed safely outside the market.

I ran all the way home and was shaking visibly when i got home, i could not enter because am sure i wount survive the beatings so i stood outside and raked my brain for every lie available.

"Guy just tell them say them kidnap you and you escape" one voice shouted.

"No tell them say your money lost and you been dey find am" another voice said.

"Bros just go tell the thruth, anything wey happen you no go die" a third voice spoke.

"No tell them that you get accident and you just dey come back from hospital"

But how i go take come behave like person wey just get accident when even one bandage no dey my body.

An idea came into my head as i bent one of my leg like i had dislocation and put on my most painful face and tore my leather so that it would be like i fell on the ground and got a dislocation.

I even rubbed dust on my clean shirt, i was ready so i started hopping upstairs with my body shaking because i knew that any style i did i was going to face one punishment or the other.

I met a spectacle that straightened my already bent leg....

To Be Continued

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
I actually attended PCS.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
Choi, i don close make i go house jare.

@oluwawunmi- u can hurry ne as u like o, its welcome.

But wetin u talk say u wan go buy abeg interpret am.

@karev_wite-thank u sir for keeping my lady company.

@wisdom-w- na only spe'rm u fit add to my system.

U suppose say more cheats code from our naija hackers so that i go dey get MB update for una bumper to bumper.

@munner-u wey show me ya shine skull is that not sign of end time. Mind yasef o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
Daniel2802: I actually attended police children school(P.C.S.) owerri bt d gals 4 our set no allow us do anytin.that time we neva kw bad tin.

Nah, police children skul harsh o, children no dey spoil for their at all.

God bless ya papa
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
nice write up man
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Skykid1208(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah,o boi u 2 much,u r d best man keep it up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by oluwawunmi(f): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
Na hot drink like alombo come to ojuwoye market 4 mushin na dere then do am and 4 d pomo u know dat 1 i guess
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
oluwawunmi: Na hot drink like alombo come to ojuwoye market 4 mushin na dere then do am and 4 d pomo u know dat 1 i guess

Nawao, i don dey fear this babe o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
My network dey very poor so whenever e gree work i go upload
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
Network is good now, make i begin update....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Karevwite: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
The rock5555: My network dey very poor so whenever e gree work i go upload
choi thunder fire dt ntwrk
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
The rock5555: Make i update small joor before sleep carry me, because this concert was da bomb.

Alot of beautiful gals on displaycheesy

*ritababe* u fine pass dem all, i close my eyes, i no gree look.
no spoil me oh i be 16 years oh i just grow pass my age.
More update please
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by amzee(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
ritababe:
More update please
ritababe:
More update please
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by amzee(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
ritababe:
More update please
ritababe:
More update please
ritababe:
More update please
ritababe:
More update please
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Wey d update na? Abi u don sleep
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
ritababe:
More update please
In D'banj's voice: *DON'T TELL ME NONSENSE*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by michaelo2(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
bring it on,ur story rock.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by michaelo2(m): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
ritababe:
More update please
age is just a number,and does not dictate your maturity. and am sure rock does not mind the number.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ERF: 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
I'd be a greater sinner, if i don't comment here after all these while...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 12:17am On Sep 17, 2013
Nawa oo.Ayaf missd diz story lyk quazy....M bck naw shaaaaa.....Una no miss me abi??sad
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by AYODEJI94(m): 12:23am On Sep 17, 2013
no update? We go jam for morning
nice work@rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Perfecter4real(m): 5:10am On Sep 17, 2013
Nice work bro....keep flowing ur story is entertaining..guys am currently writting a story title BAD INFLUENCE please find time to read it..all correction,suggestion and criticism are welcome rock i will be expecting you there ooo cos have been flowing and reading ur story from page zero up till now and one good turn they say deserve another ;DNice work bro....keep flowing ur story is entertaining..guys am currently writting a story title BAD INFLUENCE please find time to read it..all correction,suggestion and criticism are welcome rock i will be expecting you there ooo cos have been flowing and reading ur story from page zero up till now and one good turn they say deserve another * wink*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 6:02am On Sep 17, 2013
@rock
i dey see you oh, oya drop 1 for us
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Aghagba(f): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2013
The rock,oya update nah.plsss
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2013
@karev_wite- na lightening and brim stones suppose fire them join.

@ritababe- "16yrs" *falls inside basin of palm wine* uhm, i like sweet sixteen o, anyway i be 18 going to 19 and i no grow very well so i hope say we dey compatiblecheesycheesy

@firstgentleman- which kind nonsense nacheesy

@michealo2- i no mind the numba at all.

@E<R>F- i ask God to cleanse ur sins now IJMN- amencheesy

@gifteey- my sis namesake, babe u scarce pass rat for my house, na ban u collect abi wetin?

Anyway welcome back, i guess am not the only one that missed u, the rest dudes no just wan complain.

@ayodeji- thanks sir .

@perfecter4real- i go land for ur tory later, thanks for supporting me.

@the rest of una good morning to u all.

I tried upload yestaday but network refuse so i vex and left but b4 dis morning my ba3 quench, so bear with me make i start another one again

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo