Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504042 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
@Funnysaint-thanks man for the support and coments, thank u sir.

@suencyber- thanks for the coments.

Concerning educational stuff i think if anybody that reads this post have something to learn wether good or bad, its just left for u to decide what to learn.

And concerning flow pattern, before i started writing i promised ti be me, myself and i and no-body else. Its my life story so i have to tell the good, bad and ugly part of it because no matter how hard i try i cant change anything i do in the past or would i like to lie about something that never happened.

Thank u sir.

@slimfredo- thanks for the flattering, but abeg work wella so that something go dey for the boys wellacheesy

@karev_wite- i feel u.

Abeg make i go watch manchester united in action.

Up united.

Next update by 11pm.

Still i rock....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lolabridget(f): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
Na wao? Ur suspence is killing o jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hmmm, i hope the sprain was not serious and tel us everything that happen when you and joy go white house
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
Baddest fvcker ever liveth. Don't tell me you are still going to fvck joy in a toilet, or she is going to fvck you in a toilet like you love to put it.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
@Lola_bridget- ma'am abeg no die yet, i go update now.

@ritababe-EVERYTHING!! Uhm ok na, ur wish na my command.

@Clemzy-LOL.

Ehen, ladies and gentle dudes, my manchester united did me proud so make i pour una juicy update now.

Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by faithchubby93(f): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]@The rock5555;Wooooow!!! Finally am up 2 date wit dis story...mhen pls keep rolling it in am hungry 4 more...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by michaelo2(m): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
guy ur hand break, u wan stil go do action film 4 toilet.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
I followed her like a dummy to the toilet and true to my observation, the toilet was sparkling clean, no stains or smell, i could even sleep and eat in it or so i thought.

I decided to play dumb and hard to get as i leaned on the tilled wall and asked Joy.

"So wetin you bring me here come do"

She was already removing her top buttons as she turned and looked at me in suprise and a hint of anger.

"Ow so you dont want to see where sakar was touching abi, ok am going"

She said while suddenly trying to button up her buttons and was going out, i wanted to plead with her but something told me to wait first and see.

She angryly walked to the door and turned back to see me still standing where she left me.

She was suprised and angry at the same time as she walked back to me and slapped my hurting finger which made me almost cry.

"So you can not even beg me not to go, you just stand ther like a mugu, abi are you a virgin"

Damn, the words hit me hard and so i proved her wrong immediately because some girls too dey underate guys wey dem see get small body.

I took control as i kissed her, but she wanted immediate action as she started opening her shirt buttons immediately.

I stop to admire her midium size bre*sts as i unhooked her lacy bra and pushed it to one side, i dove into it and continued sucking it hard as she started moaning and unhooking her skirt hook.

She was not giving any chance because it seems her ctotch was scratching her and she need immediate action.

A wicked idea came into my mind, i help her to seat on the toilet cover as i took off her panties and inserted a finger in her.

She yipped with pleasure and caught my hand to drag it inside more, while i still kissed her bossoms.

My short fingers was not enough for her as she started removing my belt but i stop her and said with a very bold face.

"OK, am sure sakar did not do this one for you, so this has do me, i don go" i said as i turned my back to leave.

The look on her face was outragous as she jumped on my back and shoved me with all her might to the toilet seat, she did not allow a second breath as she jumped on my body and just zipped down my trouser and swallowed my joystick in one thrust.

She was fuccking wildly like a possessed woman as i clos my eyes to enjoy the action while occasionally grabbing her bre*sts which send her pleasure waves more.

She was in esctacy as she came and i got up with her still clinlging to me and placed her on the seat as i continued the main job i came for.

She was busy scratching my bark like a caterpillar till we both came together and we cleaned up and went outside.

I sat down and hit my hand but i felt no pain, i hit the hand again still nothing, so na s*x be my medicine since.

I quickly informed our coach who examined my hand and asking me over and over again if it was truly not paining me, i confirmed it and i was put back in the action.

The opposition was leading by 27goals to our school 15 and the dude that almost broke my bones gave me a welcome back smile.

I looked at Joy and waived, but three girls waived at me without Joy knowing, i just smiled and focus on the game while urging my teammates up.

I must have been a boost to them as they suddenly found strenght and started scoring while i pulled out every oliver kahn move in me to deny the opposition.

The game was tied and the refree was almost blowing the wistle when i collected a ball and threw it with all my might to the opposition post.

Their goalkeeper must have been waiting for the refree to blow the match over, he saw the ball late as it struck him and fumbled into his post as the whole supporters ruptured in loud cheers.

We had won, i celebrated as my teammates put me on their head and danced around while the girls led by Joy sang my praises.

We were singing till we got back to school as Joy held me like we had just come back from our honey moon.

A note fell into my pocket as someone passed me, i raised my head and saw one of the lady that waived at me passing me, she just gave me an eye wink without joy seeing and she left.

I opened the note when i got home that day after recieving all the praises from the teachers and big uncle concerned.

I went home proud that day bu this note i just read put me in misery, i was expecting a love letter because i was feeling that my fine boy antics was working but i was wrong.

I saw a blackmail letter that day,....

TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
@faith-chubby- you are welcome to the family ma'am

@michealo- u don see jetli give up because say dem shoot amcheesy

Nite pple....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by michaelo2(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
The rock5555:

@michealo- u don see jetli give up because say dem shoot amcheesy

Nite pple....
lol, at least e de tey small bfor e fight again.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
Following..............
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 12:10am On Sep 18, 2013
Aleeyouchalawa: Following..............
Late Comer cheesy anyways there is always a sit reserved for new readers.

@therock all i can say is 'ghen, ghen, ghen, ghen!!

GOOD NIGHT Y'ALL
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lollz(f): 3:55am On Sep 18, 2013
Wow!!!.....ah cnt bliv ah read this 4 a whole night without blinkingshocked....chai!!! @ rock ...This story over make sense!!! Starting from updates 2 comedy, suspense and evn romance! ......ur one hell of a good narrator/comedian thumbs up bro ...keep it going !!winkU will definately be seeing more of me nd ma comments here!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by festwiz(m): 5:49am On Sep 18, 2013
Lollz: Wow!!!.....ah cnt bliv ah read this 4 a whole night without blinkingshocked....chai!!! @ rock ...This story over make sense!!! Starting from updates 2 comedy, suspense and evn romance! ......ur one hell of a good narrator/comedian thumbs up bro ...keep it going !!winkU will definately be seeing more of me nd ma comments here!
hey,i'd like to see more of you,hehehewink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2013
Chai,maybe d gal caught u in d act
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2013
@Aleeyouchalawa- welcome sir.

@clemzy- thank u for giving our latest member seat.

But na real ghan ghan o

@lollz- welcome ma'am, ur comments are readily welcomed.

@festwiz- i reserve my comment.

@hackerjay-who knows.

Good morning to ya'all, i go start updating when am through with the work my popsy hammar me this morning...

Still i ROCK....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2013
The rock you are killing me oh, this your suspension too much oh

come update before i turn to morgana and enchant you oh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2013
Ritababe i support,dnt worry am Emrys,i ll give u my own power 2 join xo dat d enchantment ll b strong
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by LeJeun3: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2013
. The rock I dey feel ur story o o o!! But ehn the clean toilet for inside Aper Aku, shocked e be like say ur mind no dey there cos the place dirty o!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2013
@ritababe and danpersie- me na Arthur, i dey ghost mode una no fit enchant me jare.

@lejeuen- guy na the handball section na, anyway mayb una yansh and sh!t don dirty amcheesy

Typing new update.....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by BRAINZBox(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2013
The rock5555:

Typing new update.....

FEED ME MOOOOORRRREEEEE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2013
REFRESH THIS PAGE IN 5 MINUTES
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Perfecter4real(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2013
Omo see Gobe.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by haryurmide(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2013
did she hear or see ur action in the toilet?pls come update quick quick. kip up d performance.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2013
@FirstGentleMan.Tank Yew jhawe ayaf missd u 2.
@Rock.Wen wil u grow awt of trouble ehnNawa oo.Shaaaa.......comman update 4 us
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by patholaw: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2013
Waiting 4 d next update...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by olasha1(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2013
The dude that almost killed me with his shot just nodded his head at me which meant, oboy, this na just the beginning.

Shots after shots kept coming to my direction because those boys were just too much for our school team to handle.

The whole of my body was tweaking in pains but i proudly covered the pains up because i did not want to look weak after all the praise i was recieving.

The score line stood at 10 goals to my school team to 7 goals to the opposition, which made them more furious as shot after shots kept all path of my body busy.

I threw a ball to the last defender after i caught a hot shot but the boy was too slow.

He dropped the ball which the main attacker of the opposition team ran face to face to my direction.

I was practically shaking because before there was always a defender that guarded him to reduce the velocity of the shot on me but there was non now, it was between me and him.

One part of my mind was screaming 'run, run, run' but i composed myself and waited for the end to come or so i thought.

The dude raised his hands to stone me a hot shot so i closed my eyes to quicken the end process but nothing came.

"Nawao, so heaven sweet and quiet like this" i thought and opened my eyes.

The dude was still waiting for me as he thunder boted a hot shot to my midsection which i used my hands to block it.

The intense pain made me scream as i looked at my fingers which just got broken abi sprain, i did not know.

I signalled to be replaced as the other goalie warmed up and replaced me.

I cursed the fuccking dude who was busy smiling at me for a good job well done.

OMO DIS COPIED PHRASE ALMOST TURN ME TO A FOOL AND UPGRADE MY GIGGLING TO A CRAZY AND BUSTED LAFF IN MY OFFICE....ROCK555 I THINK IT IS [b]TIME
I PUT AN END TO READING DIS UR STORY THINGS IN OFFICE SO AS TO AVOID THE STORY THAT TOUCH...NICE 1 GEE

MEANWHILE IN ANOTHER LATEST DEVELOPMENT; FOR UR AFFORDABLE AND GENUINE LAND AND HOUSE LEASING / RENTING IN LEKKI LAGOS PLS CALL: 08068717899 / 08155196611 ...PIN 2687847E[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2013
"I know excatly what you and that girl went to do in the toilet, i followed you guys because i never imagined someone going to wash a broken finger and spend close to thirty minutes.

I stood by the door and heard your moans, i wanted catching you people red handed but i needed you for another thing so i left you guys.

I want you to meet me at the back of school during the break period or else Big Uncle would know"

The b:cth even wrote her name and class on the paper, she was my sister classmate.

Nawao so this girl no remember how i slap her classmate abi, i hissed as i squeezed the paper and threw it as far as i could as if my throwing it would make the issue go away.

I was angry at myself for losing self control and other factors, i walked quietly to my class as some of my mates came and met me to give them the hot gist but i waved them away.

My mind was thinking of how to escape from school without been seen or caught, our school was fenced round with a mighty gate but i remembered that students normally to the back where they cut the barb wire fence and were jumping over it.

Good idea jare, i told myself as i strategise my plans well, as soon as the bell was rung, we all ran out but i took a bend and looked round.

When no-body was coming , i ran and climb the fence with th speed of light and ducked-walk to the ending of the school where i stood straight and survey my environment.

I saw some students who were also sneaking out euther to run home or go to the bush to smoke weed or do other henious crimes.

I was alittle scared because i had never skiped school before but the pesence of other miscreant brought me relief.

I walked alittle before i saw the girl seating under a mango tree waiting for me, i summoned alittle courage and anger and walked to her, i wanted to threaten her and see.

"so what prove do you have thgat we were doing anything in the toilet, abi did you even catch us" i fumed.

She was smiling cockyly and fiddledling with her phone as moans which i realised to be that of that senseless joy played on her phone, so this babe record evidence self.

Sh:it, girls are not smiling anymore, neither are boys laughing, my proudful face change to that of pity.

"Senior please na, i would not do it again" i begged while almost crying.

"Do what" she was smiling because she had me in her palms.

I kept silent and just tearfully looked at her, she waited and when i said nothing she just pointed at a house at the far end and smiled.

I decided to play dumb and ask her "senior wetin dey the house na".

She hissed and held my trousers like how police men usually holds boko haram fans when caught, she was practically dragging me.

I did not struggle because i know what was going to happen, she noticed my free will and she lessened her hands on my trouser.

We reached her house and she removed key from under the mat, it seems no'one was at home, maybe they all went to school and work.

We passed their dry sitting room and went to her own dryer room, the place was just empty except her Ghana must go bags of clothes and a wooden bamboo stand where she laid her small student mattrass.

She did not care at the nature of her room, she just started removing her uniform and asked me to follow suite.

"Senior, i dont want o, its not good, abi do you want to rape me" i complained but she did not hear or care to hear.

She just pushed me on her bed that feel like i laid on a rock covered with blankets and started removing my clean uniform and flinging it like they were rags.

We were both unclad as she started kissing me roughly and handling my joystick with her hands.

My mind was not really in the s*x, but what can man do, i told my joystick to close down his factory but the dude had already had a new customer so it refuse to shut down, instead it invited my hand to patake in the business venture.

I grabbed her big bossoms and squeezed them as she climbed untop of me and started rocking her world.

"Who is at home by this time of the day" we heard a male voice which seemed to be that of her father.

She quickly jumped up as i was shievring badly and gathered my clothes and gave to me.

I manage to enter under the bed(all thanks to my small statue) as she tied a wrapper on her body before her father entered the room.

"Dofan, what are you doing at home by this time" her father asked angryly.

"Sir, i came to drink water, am going back now"

"Ehen you came to drink water and you are tying only wrapper abi"

"Today i would expose your secret"

I was almost peeing as the man walked to the bed side and put his hand under and......

To Be Continued....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2013
My fingers dey hot, make i go soak am for puny juice
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2013
Hmmmm double wahala...

Rock come update fast abeg
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2013
The rock5555: I fingers dey hot, make i go soak am for puny juice
badt guy wink
no forget me o, you know there is love in sharing.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2013
@perfecter4real- na bisi gobe, jare.

@gifteey- i go stay out of trouble the day i see u real life.

U are welcome back, but where vivy-gift na:>

@olasha1- abeg bros, if u wan laugh make u laf inside poletene bag, so dat dem no go sack u abeg.

Me sef dey update from office na, if dem catch me eh...

@clemzy- love ke, me no dey share jare, abi u dey help me type.

Ya'all, i would start another update when am a little free again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.