Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,840 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504869 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Guy U really "ROCK".kip d fire burning
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Akorbabs: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mehn Rock am reali feeling u.pls keep it up ma bro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
Watin! Am very sure if you don't update soon. Am gonna break your head with rock.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hackerjay: nah naw u jux dey confess,anyway, u are lucky am still single...
make we go private make daniel no catch me oh
grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
i`m here bruv¡ didn`t qo anywhere|

The rock5555: @clemzy-welcome back sir.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Uduak, for your mind now, you be fine boy. undecided
Na joke, oh. I no want vivian's wahala. grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
ritababe:
@hackerjay
am loving u already
Do you want to leave me?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
ritababe:
make we go private make daniel no catch me oh
grin
I don catch you oh.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Daniel2802:
I don catch you oh.
guy,me and rita,we are equal to 1...abi u wan make i break ur joystick...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
@vivy gift-welcome babe

@vickie zion-thanks miss

@akorbabs-thanks man

@micholalo-abeg no break my head with rock o, i go update.

@skyscraper-ow so na ur second moniker be that.

@chiamaka-me sef go still jokingly break ya fat head.gringrin

@hackerjay, ritababe, daniel- i dey watch all of una for HD o.

Make i charge my fone enuf so that two updates go surface soon.

Still I ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
The rock5555: @vivy gift-welcome babe

@vickie zion-thanks miss

@akorbabs-thanks man

@micholalo-abeg no break my head with rock o, i go update.

@skyscraper-ow so na ur second moniker be that.

@chiamaka-me sef go still jokingly break ya fat head.gringrin

@hackerjay, ritababe, daniel- i dey watch all of una for HD o.

Make i charge my fone enuf so that two updates go surface soon.

Still I ROCK

yOU EH.... I no go comment again angry angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hackerjay: guy,me and rita,we are equal to 1...abi u wan make i break ur joystick...
Talk wentin u fit do oh?

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Madawaki01(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hackerjay: guy,me and rita,we are equal to 1...abi u wan make i break ur joystick...
Daniel2802:
Talk wentin u fit do oh?
mehn,see entertainment
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Wetin i do na my oga @ d top.

Welcome back sir. We miss u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Karevwite: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Madawaki01: mehn,see entertainment
hehe no b sml tn guy.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dnt worry my name sake,she ll jst dilute dettol and septol and drink.if she dnt take of u who ll?am tryin 2 get bk o.doctoreud cm update or break ur leg.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
[b][/b]rock,update 3times and i ll giv u her control.remember dat gal dat made 4get hw 2 spell,d 1 on my 2go ba,i go dash u jst update ko.kpele.{sololiques quietly(all na wash,catch mysef i dash u my angel)u hear deal?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ERF: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Please support a new writer

https://www.nairaland.com/1461497/life-uam-boy#18549623

Thanks

Foxy ehh sad you eh.

So you no go advertiseMENT me too?

It's unfair ooh cry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
May ur update be as long as ASUU strike.my ur ba3 last lyk ksu post utme queue.may ur update continue 2 b swt lyk banana wit groundnut.or swt lyk plantain porridge. smiley.still u rock.amen
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
***I see rita hiding in behind the bushes and shouts out***
Hey rita i see u oh!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
HMMMMMM....Suspense ..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by faithchubby93(f): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hello rock;hw u doing?...am waiting 4 new updates 4rm u...is dere anyway I cn reach u,either thru fb,bbm,2go etc...pls reply...thnks
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
If you love somebody walk up to him or her and tell them, you no go die-African China.

THE SOUL MATES
I first of all turned my back to check if anyone was behind me but none was. But how would this fine girl actually come to my side just for coming sake.

Maybe she wanted to give me my own slap or wanted to chestise me for eavsdropping at their conversation.

One mind told me to run and i did so with all my might but her sweer voice interupted my flight to Abuja.

"Ehm, sorry for startling you but are you peter"

No, uduak dont answer maybe she is testing your or she might be about peter petrelli in the seasonal movie 'heroes', her english was too sweet and tempting to the ears that am sure queen Elizbeth of England would have gone back to school to study more.

"Ehm, ehm, y.y. I mean no sorry yes, yes, yes, my name na, no is peter, sorry i name is peter" i finall said.

Devil you be liar, so na me go come turn to starmarer infront of fine girl abi, you never see anything yet.

She gave a nervous smile and introduced herself.

"Am Anita, Jennifer's elder sister, actually my sister had been always telling me about you"

What the fucck, so the celebrant had been playing match maker on my head, it all dawn on me that it was a coup to bring me there.

I turned to see my sister and the celebrant smiling and wink at me, they were peeping to see if their match maker job went well, wow, i go deal with una later.

I turned around to see all eyes on us, i was so super cool, i looked at me buddies who begged me with their eyes to arrange those other girls for them since i had one. If only they new how i was sweating and shaking in my clothes.

"So how did you recognise me?"

"My sister showed me your picture, it was cool"

Jesus, these girls no fit kill me, so my younger sister don get mind to find babe for me even to the point of kidnapping my ugly picture, ok na two knocks scheduled for her at home.

We kept on taking which she mostly did, she told me she was an ss two student in an all girls boarding school(the same school that Janet my neighbour whose sister nearly dash me Aids went to), she kept on talking as i also told her i was in ss two in a dry school called Goodnews grammar school.

I did not tell her about my many beatings in the school, i even lied that i was the head boy(my head big pass everyone in my class so i was not lieing).

I could not believe that i was also speaking queen's english,i have always been a fan of pidgin, but just not to fall my hands i cleaned up my good grammars and used them to strike the girl's humour levels.

See as woman just make me polish my grammar self like i be wole soyinka, that day i felt the power of a woman.(Just like a word from ritababe is making to grown up men with hairs on their chin and JT to be on each others neck-hackerjay and daniel be careful before una go kill unaselfs and she would go and marry kingphilip or soam thinking)

"If you are for this birthday please grab a seat because we are beginning in earnest".

Damn, this MC called Julian just interupted my sweet rapport with the girl of my dreams.

"See you later" she waved at me and walked to go meet her friends who just clapped their hands and laughed when she wispered something to them.

Make this girl no insult me, abi na because i short abi i don dey smell sh:it. One of them turned to look at me again while they left. I followed the direction of her eyes and it went to my legs.

Dammmmn, i was wearing bathroom slippers, my legs were white like that of a leprousy patient.

E no go better for all this people wey follow me come this birthday, na how i go carry slippers dey waka and nobody tell me, see disgrace now. Mtcheeew.

I quickly ran to the back seats to cover myself up, in my haste i brushed somebody and turned to see the black boy with low waist trousers, the one that got slapped for talking about office pin.

"Guy sorry o"

"Me no dey hear sorry, we go settle ourselves after this birthday"

His huge voice made me shale inside, but how girl go slap this boy and he no complain while na me he wan form Ninja for abi. No yawa.

I sat down at the back where Idowu came to meet me.

"Guy una wicked o, so una allow me to wear slippers come this kind birthday"

The laughter from his mouth was too much that i had to close it and beg him to keep quiet, he kept on giggling after stealing more looks at me and my dust painted legs.

The birthday went on, the celebrant danced in with her group of friends, my sisters included, then i realised why they dressed up like christmas followers.

"Now its time to call on the members of the high table, please clap for them as they match in" MC J spoke from his microphone.

The chairwoman of this birthday is Anita, she walked on amongst her friends and took her seat infront of the crowd admist frevious clappings.

"The chairman is Uduak Peter, clap for him"

God not me with my white leg again, i moaned...

To Be Continued..

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
@karev_wite- na real drama jare.

@danpersie-see u, how gal go make me forget hoe to type for 2go, she no fine reach anita sef*just kidding* amen sha@ya prayer. But no break my leg o.

@lekinz-suspense no bad na.

@daniel-abeg leave her for bush jare

@E<R>F- dude no worry, i dey behind u.

@faith-chubby-ma'am, my 2go Id is doctoreud55. U can reach me, or send me a PM make i give u my number.

Oga hackerjay- u beta leave daniel and his bride and come do ur work now.

Next update by 10:30.

Still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Guy you mean say na dat white leg u won take sit down for high table? Kai u fall my hands wella. Wallahi you no try at all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lmao na disgrace be dat o.hope one of ur friends go borrow ur their shoe cos if not na disaster be dat o.lol
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lmao na disgrace be dat o.hope one of ur friends go borrow ur their shoe cos if not na disaster be dat o.lol.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
kingphilip:
heY vivy where u lost go now i really missed u

I no go any whr o. Na still dis thread I dey I just enter ghost mood. Missed u too
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
In the land of Makurdi and the time of Romance,the satisfaction of the girls sexual urge rest on the joystick of a young boy,His name...The-Rock

[size=80] PREVIOUSLY ON"THE PREACHER'S SON[/size]

But how would this fine girl actually come to my side just for coming sake...

"Ehm, sorry for startling you but are you peter"

"Am Anita, Jennifer's elder sister, actually my sister had been always telling me about you"

I turned to see my sister and the celebrant smiling and wink at me, they were peeping to see if their match maker job went well...

See as woman just make me polish my grammar self like i be wole soyinka, that day i felt the power of a woman...

Dammmmn, i was wearing bathroom slippers, my legs were white like that of a leprousy patient...

"Me no dey hear sorry, we go settle ourselves after this birthday"

"The chairman is Uduak Peter, clap for him"
God not me with my white leg again, i moaned...

What will happen to Uduak,Anita and the boy(who recieved a slap)?

NEXT UPDATE WILL TELL...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
One minute silence 4 d dead @plane crash

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.