Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504516 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
#clear throat..wants to make obj kind of speech#
my people make una no vex o our normal tory food weY be kunu n popcorn don finish because i give the lst one to Ms Vickie Zion *n una knw hw she de chop now* meaning say she finish all(looks round to make sure say she no de hear me)
but sha substitute de wey be g4 wit sugar while any volunteer go help us wit kulikuli make we use hear dis nyt tori frm the man wey sabi weY be The Rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Bonez3(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Uduak. U no dey ever learn.......
I wonder y ur papa no just kill u make him rest
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chai, i no know which kin devilish wahala be this i was busy playing real football 2014 while waiting for 9:30 to reach, nepa come carry lite. Now my ba3 dey red and one babe don collect my xtra ba3(woman no fit kill me).

Abeg i go dey write small and post then modify it and cont, make e no come be say i write and the phone off, so any where i stop make una manage. Except nepa bring d light.

Still i Rock..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
The rock5555: Chai, i no know which kin devilish wahala be this i was busy playing real football 2014 while waiting for 9:30 to reach, nepa come carry lite. Now my ba3 dey red and one babe don collect my xtra ba3(woman no fit kill me).

Abeg i go dey write small and post then modify it and cont, make e no come be say i write and the phone off, so any where i stop make una manage. Except nepa bring d light.

Still i Rock..
chai dis guy don kill us o u for de play de charge fone now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Rock

Wey u na, u know say u go update u dey use ur battery play real football na wa for you oh

@kingphilip
e be like say na one trouser we go put leg oh

@hacker and daniel
i never see unu breaklight were unu dey na, I HOPE UNU NEVER K*** EACH OTHER OH
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
ritababe:
@kingphilip
e be like say na one trouser we go put leg oh
one trouser ke?abeg help us wit kulikuli make we use upgrade our nyt meal jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
ritababe: @hacker and daniel
i never see unu breaklight were unu dey na, I HOPE UNU NEVER K*** EACH OTHER OH
so u want make i commit murder because of u.me no fit stand jail oh.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
TROUBLE SURFACES
After waving Anita's father goodbye we started walking into the house when my phone bleep, i saw two messages, one which was from mtn saying that someone transferewd me two hundred naira while the sedond one was from the same number that i understood to be that of Anita.

I began dancing awilo in joy as my siblings looked at me with wide grinns on their faces.

I walked upstairs only to catch my brake and began turning back to leave.

"Uduak come back here" my father's voice remote controlled me back. I saw that the perfume i stole was on the sitting room table with my akpola shoes i wanted wearing for the birthday party.

So na here i come drop all this things and go out, damn my own don finish, the proverb that said 99days for thief and one day for the owner. This time i bursted myself in the stomach.

"How come this perfume i was looking for entered your hands"

"I no know, na devil cause am. I no know how e take enter my hands" i lied.

"So it fly to your room and landed on your hands or on your body?" i shook my head. The game was up as the tables turn on me. I was speechless as he started bamboozing me with all kind of advices.

"Get an exercise book and write this down because if you continue with this your life style you would regret it one day". He began his favourite statement.

Nansense, the man was busy wasteing his time for advice while i was busy day dreaming about i and Anita swimming in River Benue. I put my head down and started counting my toes when my mother spoiled show.

"Uduak so your dad is talking and even am sorry cant come out from your mouth, you are a wonderful boy"

My dad and i began staring contest in the hope that i would apologise but i just kept staring a him like a great gorrilla which made him angry.

The next thing was my dad phone flinging to my direction, i took a low dive as the phone hit the wall behind me and scartered openly.

I did not wait for him to standup to my side, i just jump a chair and ran to my room.

"If this phone does not work again i would use your school fees to buy new one" ,my father threatened.

I ran to the room and closed my door before my body would be used as testing ground for cane or so i thought.

I peeped as i watch him fix the phone, i even began praying for the phone to work. After about a lot of slapping and knocking had been released on the phone it brought out light and sound i was relieved as i went to lay down when Anita's call came in.

I quickly picked it as the first word from the earpiece shocked me, 'hello my love' she said.

Damn, na which time this kind yeye love start, i was so feeling good, but if only my father had allowed the call to finish it would have been better.

A hot slap pushed my ministry to the permanent site....
To Be Continued...

Pls no mind the short update, dats all my battery could offer for now.

Good night..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hw u think say the nyt go gud wit dis short update abeg come jare come continue
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
All dis peepers make una comeout frm dis una CACM come comment jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by paccuni(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
nothing do u jare,u still rock!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
See ur life the beta shoe wey for make u fyn boi na im u leave de go wear slippers de go party...mstcheew
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
The rock5555: Chai, i no know which kin devilish wahala be this i was busy playing real football 2014 while waiting for 9:30 to reach, nepa come carry lite. Now my ba3 dey red and one babe don collect my xtra ba3(woman no fit kill me).

Still i Rock..
privatisation neva reach ur area??
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Akorbabs: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
Gudnite ma bro.truly u rock.bt diz update is reali short o.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Daniel
were is hacker....were u put am, bring him out or else.......hmmmmmm
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yettocome(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
Rock come out before what happened in 1827 happen in 2013.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Na wow o World don spoil o sotey Rita don de get mind de threaten people..
Where hacker de self make him come de summarize dis tory for person
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
kingphilip: All dis peepers make una comeout frm dis una CACM come comment jare
Rock don ask u wetin dat word mean #bolded#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2013
Vivy Gift:
Rock don ask u wetin dat word mean #bolded#
i been answer am now....e mean chop and clean mouth
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 12:10am On Oct 05, 2013
*lyk seriously* dis update short ooh.meaning sey U go fire us plenty 2mao.gudnyt y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 12:41am On Oct 05, 2013
Me no undastand o.hw rita go dey cos palava 4 diz republic na.abeg pls try 2 settle hacker,daniel o.and u oga rock,make i no hear say u no update by 6am 2moro o.make ur update b my alarm.u dey hear me?oya d rest of d fans lets sail on,till d coast iz clear,all impersonators must b thrown overboard.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by candace16(f): 1:36am On Oct 05, 2013
As ur papa stone u d fone, u 4 dive am catch am.Dat way u go bcom automatic gud boy(4 dat period).
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by candace16(f): 1:37am On Oct 05, 2013
As ur papa stone u d fone, u 4 dive am catch am.Dat way u go bcom automatic gud boy(4 dat period). grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 1:49am On Oct 05, 2013
Candace,if na u,u 4 fit catch am?its nt easy o.cos he was nt spartacus or gannicus
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2013
ritababe: @Daniel
were is hacker....were u put am, bring him out or else.......hmmmmmm
Or else what?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2013
I dy bus dy return back 2 O'town.make unu wish me safe journey mercies.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2013
kingphilip:
i been answer am now....e mean chop and clean mouth
Okay cool
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2013
Vivy Gift:
Okay cool
so hope u no go continue the chop and clean mouth ba
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2013
Lmao guy u be d master.good work
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 05, 2013
*chops and cleans mouth* lipsrsealed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2013
Daniel2802: I dy bus dy return back 2 O'town.make unu wish me safe journey mercies.

Journey mercies. What's O'town?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 05, 2013
Yettocome: Rock come out before what happened in 1827 happen in 2013.

Wetin happen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.