Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504519 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chiamaka01: Uduak, for your mind now, you be fine boy. undecided
Na joke, oh. I no want vivian's wahala. grin

U dey surprise me with ur joke o. Vivian ke. Anywayz, if em no fyn, e no go get access to dey bleep gurls anyhow. Me no get wahala o. Ur free cheesy cheesy

@rock if u look am well well chichi don dey trip for u o abeg open access huh smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Daniel2802:
Talk wentin u fit do oh?
u wan dey challenge me abi,i neva fight on top gal,bt, Rita go break d record...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
The rock5555: @vivy gift-welcome babe
Tnks

The rock5555: @chiamaka-me sef go still jokingly break ya fat head.gringrin
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
First of all...

Den to all my haters

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebex12(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
grin I wish me sef fit dey beep gurls as u do.any way rock I hail ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Akorbabs: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Rock tinz,na gal make u turn wole:-D
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
NEMESIS
"Is uduak peter not in the crowd, Guy comot na, i see you"

Chineke me, Julian dey mad jare, dont he see that am not in the mood to stand up, his ajaye behaviour made him to get up and drag me, i was wispering that;
"Guy, abeg my leg no good" but the foolish boy shouted.
"Your leg is healed in Jesus name" and continued dragging me out.

Idowu quickly gave me his palm sandals which was smaller than my leg. I wonder why i was small but have mighty leg.

I quickly ran to the high table and sat with the chairlady who just smiled at me obnoxious of the fact that my legs were white and i
putting on an undersize shoe.

I quickly hide my legs under my chair and bent to look at my sister and the celebrant who both winked at me and gave me the 'ok' sign. You go collect knock if we reach house.

I sat there misearably as the birthday went on, the MC was really doing a great job, i made a mental note to compliment him when we leave there. But he did something that spoiled my mind.

"Can the chairman of this great occasion stand up and give us a speech"

Am i obama that i would be required to make a speech when i was not even informed, chai am finished.

That reminded me of a birthday ceremony i went to while in Jos, then i was in primary three.
I went to spend the weekend break with Tina's family, we played alot and watch movies, i felt like staying there forever when her father broke a sad news to us that night before we slept.

"Tomorow is fasting, so prepare yourself very well"

The next morning we brushed and kept on looking at the time, i hated fasting alot, my worms were highlighting me to upgrade their status soon enough but there was nothing for man must wack to wack in the house.

Tina's mother took her and my sister and went to the shop where they prepare to break theirs there while i was left with her father and her two elder brothers.

"Guy birthday dey later, them invite us" Emma, her immediate elder brother informed me as my stomach worms began dancing awilo in esctacy.

I was expecting to break the fast by 12pm then eat and run to the birthday but instead it was five minutes to twelve that Tina's father came out and informed his son to put beans on the fire.

"Beans", God my stomach is finished, the man also brought out four plain sheets filled with writings.

"Emma, this one na letter your father dey write"

"No, na our prayer points be that, of we no pray am finish no food for us"

I touched my wet cheeks before i realised i was shedding tears i regretted not staying back in my father's house or following their Tina to the shop, atleast their prayer would have been shorter.

Nowonder Tina told me that my stomach would dry at home that day and i thought she was just kidding.

We knelt down and began praying every prayer ponits the man called out, at times he would carry biro and add more prayer points.

After sleep prayering coupled with the chronic hunger of my body system the prayers finally came to an end and i stargered weakly before standing like someone with knock knees.

"Guy you go still go birthday because this beans no wan done o"

Chai so birthday dey and i wan kill myself with beans. I quickly rub pomade on my tear stained face and legs, put on a jean three quarter shorts and ran out of the house to the birthday party.

"God, abeg make food never finish o, or i faint"

I knocked on the door and it was opened by a boy munching a huge piece of meat, my heart sank and my mouth watered up.

"Wetin happen again?"

"I come birthday na"

"Sorry birthday don full just dey go house back, people too much"

I was dissapointed and was about turning back when a voice from inside spoke.

"Junior, mayb its our chairman of the birthday,let him come in"

I was glad as i entered to see all eyes on me, i told them i was the chairman and i was taken to the special seat reserved for the person(i later found out that the chairman was supposed to be Emma).

A covered plate was placed in front of me as i opened it to see three fat meats which made my stomach make a jubilating noise.

I wanted grabbing one immediately when they stop me.

"Chairman give speech first before you eat"

Me speech say who die, oya now una go fear speech. I stood up and covered the food, i did not know what to say to the expectant eyes.

I just closed my eyes and said 'In Jesus name', they started laughing while some actually closed theirs, since they wanted speech i gave them prayer speech(all na the same thing abi).

I quickly sat down after saying thats all and began masticating my sulmontous meal without sympathy.

Present day...

I smiled as i recalled that event, i wanted doing the same thing again as i wanted to see their reaction but someone spoiled my show-mr low waist shouted for the whole barracks to hear.

"Chai see our chairman dey wear undersize shoe with white leg to make speech"

All eyes fell on my leg as i muttered.

"God not me again"

To Be Continued...

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
Vivy Gift:

U dey surprise me with ur joke o. Vivian ke. Anywayz, if em no fyn, e no go get access to dey bleep gurls anyhow. Me no get wahala o. Ur free cheesy cheesy

@rock if u look am well well chichi don dey trip for u o abeg open access huh smiley

oya chichi; i dey available o. PM if u serious cus am very cerrrrriiiooouuuss.gringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
@hebex-abeg no wish to be like me o. I dey regret now sef.

@akorbabs-what can a lady not make a brudah do.

Make i go sleep jare.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Please support a new writer

https://www.nairaland.com/1461497/life-uam-boy#18549623

Thanks
dats why i luv you. #no-gay
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
@daniel
wetin i dey do for bush na
@rock
so u want make im leave me dere, u wicked well well oh abi na because i nor gree for u? If i put u in between daniel and hacker.....hmmm na u go carry last oh
@hackerjay
make we go restaurant make u tell me how u become hacker
*take his hand and enter my car before daniel pump out from nowhere*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 12:17am On Oct 04, 2013
Choi can't stop laffin...bros u nearly kil mi wit laff..white legs..u bin no rub cream before u leave hauze...btw..I c u 4 dat oda thread Evenin wit Eva by kay
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Akorbabs: 6:37am On Oct 04, 2013
Mehn laugh wan kill me.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 6:55am On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=The rock5555]If you love somebody walk up to him or her and tell them, you no go die-African China.

THE SOUL MATES
I first of all turned my back to check if anyone was behind me but none was. But how would this fine girl actually come to my side just for coming sake.

Maybe she wanted to give me my own slap or wanted to chestise me for eavsdropping at their conversation.

One mind told me to run and i did so with all my might but her sweer voice interupted my flight to Abuja.

"Ehm, sorry for startling you but are you peter"

No, uduak dont answer maybe she is testing your or she might be about peter petrelli in the seasonal movie 'heroes', her english was too sweet and tempting to the ears that am sure queen Elizbeth of England would have gone back to school to study more.

"Ehm, ehm, y.y. I mean no sorry yes, yes, yes, my name na, no is peter, sorry i name is peter" i finall said.

Devil you be liar, so na me go come turn to starmarer infront of fine girl abi, you never see anything yet.

She gave a nervous smile and introduced herself.

"Am Anita, Jennifer's elder sister, actually my sister had been always telling me about you"

What the fucck, so the celebrant had been playing match maker on my head, it all dawn on me that it was a coup to bring me there.

I turned to see my sister and the celebrant smiling and wink at me, they were peeping to see if their match maker job went well, wow, i go deal with una later.

"So how did you recognise me?"

"My sister showed me your picture, it was cool"

Jesus, these girls no fit kill me, so my younger sister don get mind to find babe for me even to the point of kidnapping my ugly picture, ok na two knocks scheduled for her at home.

See as woman just make me polish my grammar self like i be wole soyinka, that day i felt the power of a woman.(Just like a word from ritababe is making to grown up men with hairs on their chin and JT to be on each others neck-hackerjay and daniel be careful before una go kill unaselfs and she would go and marry kingphilip or soam thinking)

Damn, this MC called Julian just interupted my sweet rapport with the girl of my dreams.
Make this girl no insult me, abi na because i short abi i don dey smell sh:it. One of them turned to look at me again while they left. I followed the direction of her eyes and it went to my legs.

Dammmmn, i was wearing bathroom slippers, my legs were white like that of a leprousy patient.

E no go better for all this people wey follow me come this birthday, na how i go carry slippers dey waka and nobody tell me, see disgrace now. Mtcheeew.

"Guy una wicked o, so una allow me to wear slippers come this kind birthday"

"The chairman is Uduak Peter, clap for him

guy if u kill me wit laf hw u want make i take continue the tori now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 6:58am On Oct 04, 2013
Vivy Gift:

I no go any whr o. Na still dis thread I dey I just enter ghost mood. Missed u too

so u don join CACM group ba?no try am again o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2013
Rita i don dare u today where the wrapper wey we go enter de
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ifecomumito(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2013
Rock nawa for oooo.infact u sef u don fling my BP like javelin.
Tanks shaa,u dey try.keep it up dude
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2013
Rock you got me lauffin wit dis ur last update...mehn its damn funny and interesting..but wait oo were u ova excited dat u forgot to apply body cream..so you're now d chairman of white leg lols..but.you for just hala me from NASME BARRACK NA make i help you disgrace dat yeye low-waist boy...and besides,ya buddy Julian no try oo him wan just fall ya hands self......

Anyway sha....we need more update bro

gud mawning people
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2013
ritababe:
@hackerjay
Daniel,u are passin ur boundary ooo,shey nah by force,leave Rita 4 me ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2013
@ritababe-so as u no gree for me i think i rest, no try me o b4 i add captrain sinzu to ur suitors listgrin

@captain sinzu-person dey forget na btw, kay na my oga na, i dey feel his story too much.

@akorbabs-no die wit laf abeg, oya drink kunu small.

@kingphilip-cont d story o, no die joor. Btw wetin be CACM

@ifeco mumito-thanks man..

Gud morning y'all. Make i go brush come back, maybe by then oga hackerjay(if him and ritababe neva dey do adult play under sheets) go come do prev on preachers son.

Still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2013
Spactacle: Rock you got me lauffin wit dis ur last update...mehn its damn funny and interesting..but wait oo were u ova excited dat u forgot to apply body cream..so you're now d chairman of white leg lols..but.you for just hala me from NASME BARRACK NA make i help you disgrace dat yeye low-waist boy...and besides,ya buddy Julian no try oo him wan just fall ya hands self......

Anyway sha....we need more update bro

gud mawning people

I no dey enter Nasme barracks o, i dont know anyone there. But no worry, if i land for makurdi again i go holla u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2013
hmmmm i don`t just know what to say, infact you`re 2qood¡

The rock5555: @skyscraper-ow so na ur second moniker be that.

yes boss¡ this is my secret handle|
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2013
ritababe: @hackerjay

I alight frm the car and giv daniel a beating he will neva 4get wit shawn micheal strategy...

I left daniel lyin down in pain,as i open d front seat car,and warn Rita-babe 2 stay awy frm Daniel..

Rita stat d car and we drive 2 d resturant...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2013
In the land of Makurdi and the time of Romance,the satisfaction of the girls sexual urge rest on the joystick of a young boy,His name...The-Rock

[size=80] PREVIOUSLY ON"THE PREACHER'S SON[/size]

"Is uduak peter not in the crowd, Guy comot na, i see you"

Idowu quickly gave me his palm sandals which was smaller than my leg. I wonder why i was small but have mighty leg...

"Can the chairman of this great occasion stand up and give us a speech"

That reminded me of a birthday ceremony i went to while in Jos, then i was in primary thre...

I went to spend the weekend break with Tina's family,,,

"Tomorow is fasting, so prepare yourself very well"

I was expecting to break the fast by 12pm then eat and run to the birthday but instead it was five minutes to twelve that Tina's father came out and informed his son to put beans on the fire...

We knelt down and began praying every prayer ponits the man called out, at times he would carry biro and add more prayer points...

"Guy you go still go birthday because this beans no wan done o"

"Sorry birthday don full just dey go house back, people too much"

"Chairman give speech first before you eat"

"Chai see our chairman dey wear undersize shoe with white leg to make speech"

"God not me again"

Full of Suspence...Romance...action...disapointment...Gobe...embarrasment...

NEXT UPDATE COMING SOON
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2013
Hackerjay: nah naw u jux dey confess,anyway, u are lucky am still single...
lolz
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2013
bro, u'r gud
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2013
adegwurulez: bro, u'r gud

What are you doing here?

See, to be candid with you, you should spend less time in reading people's work. Work more on your own. Stuffs like this are distractions.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ERF: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2013
We need more oh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2013
kingphilip: Rita i don dare u today where the wrapper wey we go enter de
make una warn dis bros make im no dey quote the whole writeup oh or else .....or else .....or else..........
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2013
Kasala don burst 4 una head be dat.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

What are you doing here?

See, to be candid with you, you should spend less time in reading people's work. Work more on your own. Stuffs like this are distractions.

Wetin be ya own na. Oga foxee go ur side go siddon jare.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2013
The rock5555:

Wetin be ya own na. Oga foxee go ur side go siddon jare.

You are not supposed to quote me. I know what I am saying dude. Just chillax angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.