Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,879 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504872 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2013
Did i just start a new page?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Infamous(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2013
I've been following this story and what I can say is that you are one talented young man. Your story is a very nice one. More grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Infamous(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2013
Chiamaka01: Did i just start a new page?

Yeah you just did thereby denying me of the pleasure.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2013
Make una no fight ooooooo....@ritababe nd Daniel.....At first una wan turn d forum to love/dating forum nd now una wan turn am to Fighting/beating forum ......@Rock....Make u stop dem oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo or else hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 9:38am On Oct 05, 2013
Daniel2802:
Or else what?

hmmmm e be say u neva know say i be benin girl.....

NA WE START TO DEY FLY GO AMERICA WEN PLANE NEVER COME OUT......

If i no see hacker before 6 something go happen for this nairaland oh

FINAL WARNING
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2013
Una just dey make me laf since morning.
@kingphilip-just do ya work b4 i fire ur ass.
@paccuni-thanks man.
@adegwurulez-privatilization neva reach here o, we still dey wait.
@akorbabs and vickie zion- e short but manage am b4 i land rock 4 una headgrin
@danpersie-no worry i go mend their life. Lmao @spartacus and gannicusgringringrin
@candace-catch fone abi, i resemble oliver khan?
@daniel-safe journey sir
@ninja4life-thanks sir am flattered.
@yettocome-wetin hapen for 1827
@chiamaka- i tink say u for just chop and clean mouth. Weldone for opening new page.
@infamous-welcome sir
@lekinz-i make u dey chief bouncer of this thread, abeg kick out anyone that fights again.

Good morning y'all, my MB dey finish by 4pm so make i see wether i go fit drop three updates before then. That means nothing go dey in the nite so manage am.grin

still i ROCK

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2013
The rock5555: Una just dey make me laf since morning.
@kingphilip-just do ya work b4 i fire ur ass.
@paccuni-thanks man.
@adegwurulez-privatilization neva reach here o, we still dey wait.
@akorbabs and vickie zion- e short but manage am b4 i land rock 4 una headgrin
@danpersie-no worry i go mend their life. Lmao @spartacus and gannicusgringringrin
@candace-catch fone abi, i resemble oliver khan?
@daniel-safe journey sir
@ninja4life-thanks sir am flattered.
@yettocome-wetin hapen for 1827
@chiamaka- i tink say u for just chop and clean mouth. Weldone for opening new page.
@infamous-welcome sir
@lekinz-i make u dey chief bouncer of this thread, abeg kick out anyone that fights again.

Good morning y'all, my MB dey finish by 4pm so make i see wether i go fit drop three updates before then. That means nothing go dey in the nite so manage am.grin

still i ROCK
Yaga....Since am d 1 in charge naw.....Everybody should watch their mouth or else am gonna use my 12 packs nd my "Commando" chest to bounce u out..............Understood?......@rock update fast before i start d ministration from ur head
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2013
ritababe:

hmmmm e be say u neva know say i be benin girl.....

NA WE START TO DEY FLY GO AMERICA WEN PLANE NEVER COME OUT......

If i no see hacker before 6 something go happen for this nairaland oh

FINAL WARNING
@ritababe I go bounce u out oooooooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2013
lekinz:
@ritababe I go bounce u out oooooooooo

since u are d one in charge can u tel me were daniel hide my hackerjay?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2013
ritababe:

daniel bribe am so dem don bounce am out
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2013
Hacker where at thou wit our PREVIOUSLY ON THE PREACHER's PIKIN now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2013
ritababe:

I don bounce d guy out jawe.....E too dey quote Rock word nd d tin dey vex me
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2013
The knockout blow

After dodging the unfurtunate bash of phone by my dad i jumped the chair(offence number three). The first was refusing to say am sorry, the second was dodging the phone and the third i just mentioned above.

My phone rang and i saw that it was Anita calling i quickly just Jammed my door and ran to answer it.

"Who are you, i hope una don, sorry i hope you have reach home safely" i quickly polished my grammar once more.

She chuckled at the other end and continued her discussion.
"How about those boys your dad said they should kneel, what happen to them?"

"they stay there till we come back and my dad told them to frog jump home, it was really hillarious"

I laid on my bed and began laughing like a goat when he hot knock paralysed my jaws and my laughter dried up, an intense pain took over my head and my tear buds began welling up.

My dad had gave me a fantastic knock that could crack a rock, he sent another high flying slap which i dodge like rambo.

"So did commited a crime and you are here phoning and laughing"

"Daddy i no be crimainal na, why i go commite crime"

"Oya hand over that phone to me"

When we were busy running round the room i used style to cut the call, put off the fone and also removed my sim card.

I quickly gave him the Phone without complaining, he put it on only to see 'no sim care inserted', he looked up back at me who was smiling sheepisly.

"Where is the sim card?"

"Na wetin i been wan tell you since, i was laughing because i did not see any sim in my phone, i wondered if magic happened".

"So how come you were talking, is it with a ghost?"

"No my chemistry uncle said if you talk on your phone without sim card, the voice would echo back"

"Since you said you are not tired of lieing, this phone would be with me until i confirm from your chemistry teacher".

"Daddy please na, the teacher have die o, how would i bring him to see you?"

"You can go and dig his grave or call TB, Joshua to wake him up" he said before leaving the room.

"Daddy so you sef na TB Joshua fan", i mumured lowly because if he did a hot slap would have been made my night food.

I stood up after shedding my tears of regret, now i had no phone to call Anita or anybody else, and i heard Jennifer saying that she(Anita) was going back to her school which was the next day. I was so angry because i knew that my a central bank had been cut short.

I went to the dinning room only to see everyoine cracking their bones from the meat they just ravaged. I remembered that we brought food back. I shouted 'Yeeah' and ran to open the cooler. Lo and behold it was empty.

I just looked at everyone there as more tears began spilling out and kick the cooler which landed on the ground and ran to my room.

I brought out my garrium sulphide and began munching it maliciously without contempt or denial. I slept without even going for the night devotion.

The next morning, after devotion i jumped up and dreesed quickly to go to school, the inter house competition was almost over except some major finals yet to be played.

My weasley house were into the finals of the football competition, racing and our girls had a basketball finals with red house girls, the match seemed to be good because am sure there would be lots of basketball shaking from their chest than from their hands or so i thought.

I first went to the playstation house were i played spartan hero till my cash ran out then i jogged to school.

I was putting on extra jean shorts incase of any trashing which i wa sure to recieve.

I reached the school gate but no teacher or student was there, a cold sweat took over me as i thought rapture had taken place or a trap had been set for me.

I prayed softly and walked inside only to see the students still on the assembly ground and Uncle Andy my english teacher was standing with big uncle on the podium.

The same Uncle Andy who made Joy flog me in ss one was looking like he was hit by a petrol tanker.

"God abeg make them no sack am o", i prayed before quickly joining my line in the crowd and waited the bad news as Big uncle started speaking...

To BE Continued...

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2013
kingphilip:
daniel bribe am so dem don bounce am out
Bribe keh!!!.....Daniel no bribe me oooo...I just purposely bounce am out ...so u all should watch ur tongue,lips,teeth, or else lipsrsealed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2013
Make i cont shaperly.
Still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2013
The rock5555: Make i cont shaperly.
Still i ROCK
Oya ...Quick quick

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Akorbabs: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Abeg cme update sharp sharp.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
Still i ROCK
dis ur sharperly wey don de take 5hrs so bro pity us now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
@everybody....I go bounce Rock out oooooo..............
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
JUDGEMENT DAY
Tjhe whole school looked solemly as Big Uncle spoke while Uncle Andy had his head bent down sorrowfully. I tried asking Julian what the matter was but he seem not interested to tell me. Abi this man don go nack one girl belly, because the man was one of the most handsome teachers in school and so girls from jss1 to ss3 always rally around him, who wont or so i thought.

"Mr Andy house caught fire last night"

"hey, wayo allah, Jesus christ, chineke,aaah, yeah, ebgami o, eyaa, hardluck, sorry o, nawao"

Different stanzas of sympathy were pouring out of the students mouth even a foolish jss2 students shouted 'bonjour mecredi' thinking he was speaking in a symapthetic tone.

"yes his house caught fire and everything he had burnt to ashes, even the clothes he is wearing now were borrowed from a teacher. Since he had always been a great teacher to us all, i want you students to contribute for him, his documents and all were also burnt" Big Uncle continued.

The offering started, i was left with only ten box in my pockets so i did what we usually do when we held small currency during church offerings. I squeezed my hand and dropped the money on the podium without anybody seeing me and i smiled back to my line like i had dropped a million dollar.

One girl who wore red house games wear kept on coming back over and over again, it was like she had loads of cash in her school bag, all where in 500naira denominations.

I wondered if they had something going on together, she dropped almost 5,000k according to my calculation. At the end of everything, the money contributed by the students was about 75k, thats what students brought to school a day.

"Am so grateful to you students, its been a privelege teaching you all in one way or the other, am so greateful" Mr Andy spoke with a solenm voice which sent chills down my spine, i never felt this emotional before.

After we finished with the assembly we went to our various houses to commence our competitions. I walked with Julian to Weasley house where the house master was addressing his footballers and other sport dudes.

"Make sure you all play well because its the finals and we need the various gold medals to win luther house(purple) because the were topping us.

We all went to our various finals, i went to the basket ball arena to watch my weasley girls playing against the red house, the same house which that girl that gave almost 5k to uncle Andy was playing, it was even more suprising that Uncle Andy was the refree. Some thing must be wrong somewhere because i smelt favouritism in the air.

The game started after the girls march in and shook hands and then it began in earnest. More boys than girls were spectators am sure everyone there were thinking the same as me.

The girls were busy grabbing themselves and jonxing one another to score as uncle Andy blew his wistle when anything went wrong.

A girl with a very big bossom and ar'se evaded two players passed the ball ran, it was passed back to her and she jumped up and performed a hot slam dunk into the net as we weasley house dudes began sceaming in jubilative mood. I wondered if we were celebrating the scored point or it was the way her bobbies jumped up and down in jubilation also as she celebrated with her mates.

They kept playing as both sets missed alot of chances, well it was not their faults, na shortness cause am. The time was almost over as uncle Andy placed the wistle in his mouth to blow game over when a red house girl just threw the ball to her mate who passed to the money bag girl and she threw it to the loop. It circled round it as we all looked on with abated breaths before it entered it.

The sound of jubilation from the red house girls was deafening, i only placed my eyes to their manchester and watch as it shook all along in pleasure.

"Peeeee, pee" Gameover.

They girls were all coming together to wait for a shoot-out when Uncle Andy proclaimed the red house winners of the game by three goals to two.

"Whhhaaat sir, its a lie, how did they get three and us two when we both scored a goal each" the big chested weasley house girl spoke.

"We your goal was inside the area marked while theirs was outside which guarranteed them three points".

"Sir its a lie, how did you see it, you can lie, sir its noy good o, we no go gree" the weasley girls protested heavily.

The big chested girl was busy jumping up and down like she wanted to shoot the man if she had a gun, i knew the man favoured the girl who gave him more money, atleast that was what i would have done in his shoes.

To make matters worse the girl just held his hands and the left the weasley girls still ranting as he left far the big chested girl bursted into tears(girls and cry sef).

I left them and went to look for Julian so that we could go to the racing field since his handball finals had not started.

There we watched a film we had not bargain to see.

To Be Continued..

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
lekinz: @everybody....I go bounce Rock out oooooo..............

Abeg no bounce me o, work have been a b'itch today. Now wey my MB finish, thats all abeg make una manage am.

But i believe in miracle shagringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
lekinz: @everybody....I go bounce Rock out oooooo..............
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
Bia nwa come back here and continue b4 i go start quarel wey u no bargain for o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
#More

Baby God go provide MB for u no wori..
But u gotta update sha smiley#More

Baby God go provide MB for u no wori..
But u gotta update sha
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Bulcqlay(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
op is nt a season film oo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by festwiz(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mr rock555, If you no wan turn to leaf by tommorow,u beta sama us 4 update this evening.Ask Ritababe she go send u "MB".
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
still followinq¡
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
The rock5555:

Abeg no bounce me o, work have been a b'itch today. Now wey my MB finish, thats all abeg make una manage am.

But i believe in miracle shagringrin
Okkkkk....I don hear
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Rock....Be fast or else...*calls 3 other bouncers nd speak to them in a low voice*......'If dat guy no do quick make una bounce am out' grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Journey mercies. What's O'town?
O'town is just short 4 Owerri bt since that time i updated i just the reach ore now now.if u see hold up we dy 4 Ijebu ode eh u go enter aeroplane by force.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
kingphilip:
so hope u no go continue the chop and clean mouth ba
I go try

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.