Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,779 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (505360 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
bufness: chei u die. 4 operaion

wen we reach there we go know. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
@skyscraper-lol @ susan's food turn to apendix for my belly.

@folarinwazzy-if u go direct am i fit sell u the film rights. Welcome sir

@kingphilip-congrats for nacking 3000 posts.

@trendii tee-thankGod u sef comot for d show o

@janetdurling- em am begining to lov u gal, abeg skyscraper can i take back my statement, is like na dis i want o

@jumizie-i neva said i dont keep d sabbath day holy, u don eva hear me say i go work on sunday, an emergency came up and the cash was times two so i grab am jare.

@ritababe-like say u don search google ogrin

@daniel-na so, make dem give me that food now na, dem go see empty plate.

@bufness-na my spirit dey update nagrin

Good evening to una. Abeg hungry dey catch me, make i go chop come back.

I go upload my prof pic this note afta i update, make una no yab my aki and popo chin o, e been dey like osama bin laden own. Na old age come dey cause baldness.

Still am ROCKING....

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mr rock,u always rock.....waitin patiently 4 ur update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
faith-chubby93:
Glorious sunday 2 u all,most especially @d rock

Same you ma'am
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
faith-chubby93:
Glorious sunday 2 u all,most especially @d rock

Same to you ma'am
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
[quote author=Danpersie31][/quote]

WEN YOU WERE INSULTING ARSENAL THAT TIME, WE KEPT QUIET, NOW IS OUR TURN
ABI GUNARS
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
I had a brain tumor when I was 11.... I had my brain drilled while I was awake.. Urs is even better @rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
The rock5555:
@kingphilip-congrats for nacking 3000 posts.
@jumizie-i neva said i dont keep d sabbath day holy, u don eva hear me say i go work on sunday, an emergency came up and the cash was times two so i grab am jare.
Good evening to una. Abeg hungry dey catch me, make i go chop come back.

Still am ROCKING....
i no go mind if u pay my BIS for next month wit dat cash wey u make today o

u neva chop finish abi at this ur old age u neva drop the name man must wack
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hmmmm, i comment my reserve

Dhurmynick: I had a brain tumor when I was 11.... I had my brain drilled while I was awake.. Urs is even better @rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
The rock5555: @janetdurling- em am begining to lov u gal, abeg skyscraper can i take back my statement, is like na dis i want o

hahahahahaha, this is funny. . .

it's just like taking permission from a man to lay with his wife.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by janetDurling(f): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

hahahahahaha, this is funny. . .

it's just like taking permission from a man to lay with his wife.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebraheem20(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
[b][/b]i ave been a silent reader of ur story,i realy enjoy it,u are doin a great job,keep it up. u rock[i]i ave been a silent reader of ur story,i realy enjoy it,u are doin a great job,keep it up. u rock[/i]i ave been a silent reader of ur story,i realy enjoy it,u are doin a great job,keep it up. u rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Tomkhalifa52(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
Uduak peter im waiting 4 update, as im typing this now im chemically intoxicated wit johnny walker and my wizkhalifa paper...,,........ Watch faragani
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
8pm never knack 4 peter place.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
@Dhurmynick-no wanda u get big head and e dey touch sometimes. Eya, hear my own first na b4 we do competition.

@kingphilip-nawao for u, make i buy BB firstgrin

@skyscraper-am not joking o, abeg na. Eh @janetdarling-e be like say u be dat janet wey catch my blokus inside kitchen for jos o, oya i dey miss u.

Ehm come choose betwen the almighty ROCK and that two storey SKYSCRAPER- oya na choose. grin

i don upload my profile pix go see am tell me her i resemble.

My network dey slow dis nite so make i activate Jet speed, maybe i can beat 9:30. Or so am thinking.

Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
Rock time nova reach abi?mbok cum update o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
The rock5555: @Dhurmynick-no wanda u get big head and e dey touch sometimes. Eya, hear my own first na b4 we do competition.

@kingphilip-
ehen hw far u de send am ba
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
The rock5555:

na you they that picture?you be grandpa o.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by smithe113(m): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
The rock5555: i don upload my profile pix go see am tell me her i resemble.
.....u too much jhor...lukin kinkin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by janetDurling(f): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
Wowww baby Rock.....u luking cute, sweetie....#kisses. *singing-Looking into my eyes..tell me wat u c|ah will do anythng 4u baby*
The rock5555: @Dhurmynick-no wanda u get big head and e dey touch sometimes. Eya, hear my own first na b4 we do competition.

@kingphilip-nawao for u, make i buy BB firstgrin

@skyscraper-am not joking o, abeg na. Eh @janetdarling-e be like say u be dat janet wey catch my blokus inside kitchen for jos o, oya i dey miss u.

Ehm come choose betwen the almighty ROCK and that two storey SKYSCRAPER- oya na choose. grin

My network dey slow dis nite so make i activate Jet speed, maybe i can beat 9:30. Or so am thinking.

Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ok rock na ur papa bdat shey?!!!!na fine man sha....lol.......)(n
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
The rock5555:
Na †̥̥☺ dey kneel dwn grit ooo dis one u don turn †̥̥☺ grandpa....grandpa rock gud evenin sir *on ♍γ̲̣̣̥ knees* grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by janetDurling(f): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Lol.......na bleeping cause am....#grins
trendii tee:
Na †̥̥☺ dey kneel dwn grit ooo dis one u don turn †̥̥☺ grandpa....grandpa rock gud evenin sir *on ♍γ̲̣̣̥ knees* grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
i'm The rock5555 nd I'm very stewpeed:
@Dhurmynick-no wanda u get big head and e dey touch sometimes. Eya, hear my own first na b4 we do competition.

My head aint big at all... U shuld knw wat I wen thru wen I had d tumor
Lol... Av u eva checked my p.pix
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
The rock5555: @skyscraper-am not joking o, abeg na.

na wa for you o, upon all dem girls wey dey your end you still dey drag one with me.

erm...errm, uduak, i know say you get humour but you knw talk say you be real comedian. you be 19 so how come you upload your grandpa picture. abeg stop this hide and seek game joor! lipsrsealed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
THEATER OF DREAMS

I laid down slowly while eyeing the instruments that i was going to be cut with, i remembered that Toad i cut up, i felt sad for it cus i was in its position now.

A drip was fixed to my hands which i know was going to push me into oblivon so i tried resisting it but soonest my eyes could npt bear it so i slept.

"Bring that sissors, nurse get me my tensils" The doctor was saying when he noticed that i had woken up in the middle of an Operation, the nurse added another one to take me back to dreamland which work quickly because i could feel alittle pains like my intestines were cut off.

The only memories i had was waking up again when i was sticthed off then pushed to my room where i was lifted up and placed on my bed before i passed out again.

I woke up at midnight with a terrible urge to drink water, my throat was so dry that i wondered if i would survive it.

A tube was passed through my nose to my stomach to remove all the nasty things in my stomach, i could not even swallow spittle, i had to pour it out like a little baby. I tried getting up, noway, i tried rasing my hands to grabbed the flask i saw there still no way, i was stranded so i manage to wake my mom who was sleeping on the ground.

"Have you woken up, how are you feeling?" she asked.

"Mummy if na joke make una stop am, i wan drink water and they plug two drips for my hand so i no fit get up, please can you help me with water?" i asked with my last strenght.

"Doctor say if you take water you would not survive it, so lie down amd sleep" She said.

I was so enraged, why would the doctor stop me from drinking water, after i did not eat that evening before the operation so i was really pissed, all my beggings fell on deaf ears, my mother just went and sleep.

I manage to sleep after shedding my own tears and trying to lick the tears up but it proved abortive, i touched my stomach and felt a big plaster, it was cool.

The next morning was a little bit better but i was still angry at the Doctor, i refused speaking to him. He told me not to worry that my drip would be my food and water in the coming days.

My both hands were always under drip arrest, i kept on asking the doctor when my wacking section would start because the kind of juicy looking items that was brought to me from well wishers.

This time my siblings were doing the eating aspect whilei was a spectator.

After fourteen drip filled hunger strike the doctor told my mother that i could start taking light food like pap and warm water, that was the first time i smiled with the doctor.

I was praying that the next day would come quickly, i woke up with a strong appetite as my drips were reduced to one hand alone, i had formed a strategy which i used to fast forward my drips, Nurse would set it for 4hours and it would finish in one hour-is that not a miraclegrin.

I watched as my mother brought out the flask of akamu, the doctor had finally removed the draining pipe from my stomach, it really made me sick.

My mouth was already salivating as she rinsed a plate to pour it inside, i almost collected the plate and turn it myself.

She began turning it slowly in the plate, when it was about 5 spoons full she stoped. I wanted asking her if she wanted to add something but i chosed to watch and see whats next.

She began covering the flask and taking it away, i was so angry that i had to speak.

"Mummy are you using the akamu to rinse the plate because even baby would reget it" i asked.

"See this boy o, the doctor said we should give you like this for now, you stomach is not strong enough yet" she said while laughing.

"Whhhhhaaattt" i screamed.

That was the most stupidest joke i ever seen, the doctor mademe hate him more for making my mother give me three teaspoons of Akamu after two weeks of drips and injections. Damn i was angry.

I managed it like that atleast there was now something passing through my mouth or so i thought.

I continued with my Three spoons Akamu rations for another one week then a mind blogging thought came upon me.

I heard from somewhere that operations like this usually affects some men impotency and attentions, i noticed that i had been limped for three weeks .

Except pissing my JT had died, a huge fear came upon me, so nomore bleeping again, chai my ministry had expired or so i thought.

I thought all kinds of dirty thoughts to wake the sleeping giant but the bros was not even responding to stimuli, even if raised it up it would still lie down back, if i pour am water e go dry by itself.

Well all my worries came to an end when a new nurse was employed in that hospital.

Nurse Ngozi i dey hail ooooo

TO BE CONTINUED...

MAKE UNA NO MIND MY DELAY AND SHORT UPDATE, NA TIREDNESS CAUSE AM.

TOMOROW I PROMISE UNA FOUR UPDATES.

GOODNITE Y'ALL, I HOPE MY PIX FINEgringrin

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
I be id'iot o, even me sef dey laf d pix. My hands dey pain me wit laf, my eyes don fill with tears, so na me una dey yab eh.

Just kiddinggrin na our mai guard be that, i was pressing my phone under the sun so i held my hands on the top to shield the sun when he thought i wanted to snap him so he quickly arrange pose.

Naso i cancel d update i was typing and snap the man o, he was happy eh. Anyway joke apart am uploading my pix now, no kidding again.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
The guy wey give u the title man must wack no really do mistake o...

hw na only wacking de come ur head at dat very point in tym after operation
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
The rock,U aint lukin bad but u short tru tru oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebex12(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Oga rock u don dey form abiOga rock u don dey form abiOga rock u don dey form abi

Sey u no go finish d story in time ni
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
Rock am pretty sure that's u. See as u look small?! U look like a js3 student. #no offense.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
trendii tee: The rock,U aint lukin bad but u short tru tru oooo

Ehm *pumping height, shh shh shh shh* yeah i don tall. Check the pix againgringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo