Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (505443 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2013
Uduak, where is our breakfast post?!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Good morning to all of una jare.

I woke up late so make i go work abeg, my ba3 still dey low so bear with me, i go begin type if i charge it.

Still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2013
Damn.......dat ya last update was so touching......to b frank i almost cried oo.....anyway lets see how its gonna unfold na.....

@ritababe:::::::your previously hasn't bin bad dont knw y people dey complain bout am self...still uve gotta be patience and let oga rock conclude..

@rock hope say u no bleep anita ba?......cos na so ma mind dey tell me now self..

@full house:.:*na gud mawnin oo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2013
The rock5555: Good morning to all of una jare.

I woke up late so make i go work abeg, my ba3 still dey low so bear with me, i go begin type if i charge it.

Still i ROCK

no wahala na..or so i tot.

U Rock bro......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebex12(m): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2013
Na every time ur !bar3 dey low na fake bar3 u dey use?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2013
The patient dog eats the fatest bone.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

kingphilip don teach u 'bolded xters',y na
actually am a web mistress i was an admin at one site before and i also learn how to design via the owner, so i know alot of tins concerning web design

@spartacus
i suprise oh, the last one short na i nor knw why dem dey complain oh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2013
baddest preacher's son ever liveth:
Good morning to all of una jare.

Still i ROCK
Oh God. Make i borrow u my ba3?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2013
give am belle
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Spactacle: Damn.......dat ya last update was so touching......to b frank i almost cried oo.....anyway lets see how its gonna unfold na.....

@ritababe:::::::your previously hasn't bin bad dont knw y people dey complain bout am self...still uve gotta be patience and let oga rock conclude..

@rock hope say u no bleep anita ba?......cos na so ma mind dey tell me now self..

@full house:.:*na gud mawnin oo

If i dont bleep Anita, who willgringrin

hebex12: Na every time ur !bar3 dey low na fake bar3 u dey use?

What do u expect when Nepa no dey gree cooperate give person light.

Daniel2802: The patient dog eats the fatest bone.

YOU ARE ON POINT SIR.

I Hate 9ja: give am belle

Chai see beta idea, na y u no tell me den na. I for dey serve 30yrs imprisonment for 72barracks

Jumizie13:
Oh God. Make i borrow u my ba3?

U can just mail me the whole phone, i go like am.

When Ritababe started she told you guys dat she was helping Hackerjay till he comes back abi so y una dey complain, if u cando it better just take over pls.

Its the same thing as telling me to sack Firstgentleman because he is the secetary. Or Lekinz and Kingphilip becus they are the bouncer and cook.

Its about adding fun dudes, pls if she is not trying take over. No pun intended.

Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2013
I Hate 9ja: give am belle
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2013
Am waiting........
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by martin92(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2013
ritababe:

just let the rock decide afterall am not posting again na

Good, but if u must insist to continue at least try to summarize it. Am nt a hater dear, am just a constructive critic. Thanks 4 ur understanding
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hebraheem20(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2013
i join nairaland because of ur story,am realy impress wit it,keep it up.u rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by bufness(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2013
#gbam I don do am!!!!!!!! I don catch up wif u pepu @last,omo ridinq 90 paqes,4rm thursday no b beans ooo....

Halleluya somebody!!grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2013
kingphilip:
pass me her contact abeg

Me too
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2013
@every1.......Any body wey complain abt d "ajasa" wey ritababe dey do....make he stop Ooooooo cos I fit bounce una out ooooooo

@Ritababe....Ride on jare......Tell me if anybody try nonsense with u...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by sconp: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2013
Daniel2802: The patient dog eats the fatest bone.
while the impatient dog eats the meat. Then who is wiser?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
Eya! What if Anita is reading this?
So touching. cry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
;DHahaha,bouncer lekinz i join u o.Anybody dat complain abt ritababe,i ve one reply 4 dem,go hug transformer,go bath 4 transformer or beta of go boil yam wit ur anger. ;DHahaha,bouncer lekinz i join u o.Anybody dat complain abt ritababe,i ve one reply 4 dem,go hug transformer,go bath 4 transformer or beta of go boil yam wit ur anger.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by yajoe(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Chiamaka01: Eya! What if Anita is reading this?
So touching. cry
Dis is How she'll knw wat was rili happenin back den
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
GOODBYE ANITA
The words she spoke made me almost laugh out, atlast all my wait was not in vain but since she had thought i was such a good guy i was not ready to show my desperation in front of her.

"Sorry you are too precious to me, i cant do it, i love you like that" I said with a beating heart while praying that she would insist, it was a gamble i took to cover my eargerness to bleep her.

"Ow Peter you dont mean it, you are so good, i did not know you could be this good, i love you the more" She said and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"So you are not going to be sad and cry anymore abi?" she said.

"Yes" i muttered with a sad heart, i had lost my gamble and now the bestest babe i ever had was going like that without me even touching her bossoms with my hands. Sh'it i almost slap myself for being so stu'pid.

She left me in the room when i refused escourting her out, i placed my hands on my head in agony and closed my eyes as more tears flowed.

The door suddenly opened back so i thought it was my sister who came back, i just stood silently expecting her to ask one silly question so that i would dash her one knock but all was silent.

I got uncomfortable and opened my eyes to see whats wrong, low and behold Anita was standing at the door, she was stripping. Damn my gambled had not failed afterall.

My brain quickly pinged my JT and told him to wave his hands to show that he was prepared for the holy comunouin, the dude did not disappoint it quickly sprang up like an area boy looking for fight.

"Anita i told you i dont want na" I said.

"If you dont want me then whays that in your trousers, is it micro phone" She teased.

I smiled as she came to my side, she was only on her undies, the kiss of life was refreshing, Angel Micheal came and was playing tambourine, its long i saw the angel o, maybe my sins was becoming too much so he avoiding coming to my bleeping sections.

I responded as a sharp man and grabbed where i had been timing since-her bossoms.

Sorry i cant tell una how the bleeping section went because she made me swear i would not tell any bodygrin, i wanted writing it but my keypad refuse typing it. Sorry maybe the bond we have still dey function or so am thinkin.

But i would tell you that it was the best love making scene i ever had in my life(make i wait for my Honeymoon own before i conclude jaregringrin)
"Is she your sister?" An elderly woman asked me as i stood shedding crocodile tears when Anita went to her plane which was taking her to Abuja.

We had gone to Makurdi airport were we waited for the flight time, i could see the plane that i sneaked it when we came for Excursion there. The same plane that i and Julian sneaked it.

I was smiling alone, Anita urged me to tell her why i was smiling but i shrugged her off and continued boning my face.

The plane was scheduled for 2pm, her flight was called and she hugged me and promised to find me again when she comes back. I was disrupted and began crying again while watching her go away from my life.

I prayed that she would seat down on the chair which i sneaked behind, i dont know if that prayer was answered sha.

That was when the woman who came to drop off her son who was going to Abuja saw me.

I managed a smile and told her that it was my sister going for her Further education abroad. I dont want any woman to start giving me stupid advices on how i was too young to start dating. She just embraced me and told me not to cry again.

I went back to the car and sat with the macho driver at the front for the first time, he also smiled at me for the first time.

"Na why your eye red like this na, abi you go tell me say you never fucck her before?" The driver asked me while smiling.

I was shocked at his question but managed a smile and told him that i had done the act.

"Toor, you no suppose cry again, make we dey go super market, she drop money make i buy things for you" He said.

My smile increased as we branched to Modern market for shopping things, i made sure i bought things for everyone at home.

"A pair of shoes and hat for my mother, Jeans and t-shirt for my brother and two lovely gown and shoes for my sister, then a pair of shoes for Pastor James and Solomon and a nice jean skirt and shirt for my Elder sister.

I bought football boots and a football for myself with two pairs of jean and shirts, Finally i bought Game 2000 as my new companion. I stupid o, something that i would have bought like Psp or Playstation 2 or 3 na only that useless A- Z game i go see buy.

Finally we went home after buying three large breads and yourghurts for everyone.

That day was like christmas, my mother did not ask questions again after Anita's driver explained that it was a gift from Anita to us.

I went to sleep with my game 2000, i woke up in the night and checked my phone. No missed calls, i was suprsied because Anita never fails.

Then i remembered she was gone, tears started again....

To Be Continued

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
@Chiamaka-if she dey read am make she PM bcus she gat to kip her promise jaregrin

@bufness-alleluya-welcome bros, tanks for catching up.

@hebraheem-am honoured sir.

Oya kingphilip abeg give my two new members enuf pop corn and kunu, ehm Lekinz show them two girls abeg for (u know na).

See una l8r
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by festwiz(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
Stone444(abi na rock) do post another one na.
"am just like oliver...,(oliver,oliver twist)...".
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dis is S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ touchin,I almost cried
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
Oh my God! Who says Naija guys can't fall in love. *sniffs back tears*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Danpersie31: ;DHahaha,bouncer lekinz i join u o.Anybody dat complain abt ritababe,i ve one reply 4 dem,go hug transformer,go bath 4 transformer or beta of go boil yam wit ur anger. ;DHahaha,bouncer lekinz i join u o.Anybody dat complain abt ritababe,i ve one reply 4 dem,go hug transformer,go bath 4 transformer or beta of go boil yam wit ur anger.

Na so jawe
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

kingphilip don teach u 'bolded xters',y na
why u wan cast ha now Rita dear no mind am jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
I feel for you guy, am almost crying. .so touching
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
Check her full names for facebook and see weda she de there make we reunite jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
ritababe:

hmmmm i hear i go stop but at least still pray my own prayer for me[\b] oh.....[b]long prayer
uuhhmm *oya come inside,remove all your clothes(undies inclusive),lie on the mattress at dat corner and wait for me while i get my bible* like u said,its going 2 b a LONNNNG Prayer
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
kingphilip: Check her full names for facebook and see weda she de there make we reunite jare

Did i hear u say WE, i go break ur mouth o. Anyway d thing that wey Tina, that my babe from Jos. I search her for Facebook and learnt my lesson.(i go explain am for una if this story finish).

By now Anita suppose don finish skul by now so my mind no dey there sef, her levels go don high too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo