Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (505440 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by bufness(m): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2013
Nyc 1 wink smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by janetDurling(f): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2013
Before.......a guest now a nairalander........Thumbs up for ROCK5555 kiss
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2013
Ehyyyya!!! Depression could really make one lose his mind.

Your story is becoming more touching. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2013
I'm backI'm backI'm back
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2013
@janetdurling-welcome miss, am glad u finally joined, u r welcome, our ladies were getting short in supply, abeg siddon near skyscraper, he would take u to the roof.

@skyscraper-so be4 e no dey touching abi?

@dhurmynick-welcome sire, its good to have u back.

Happy sunday to all of una.

I get work today so make i type fast.

Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by janetDurling(f): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2013
Oh my.........tnx hon@ Rock.. Skyscraper, werris u? undecided
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2013
The rock5555: @skyscraper-so be4 e no dey touching abi?

By touching i mean Emotional. Also, i used the word "More."

The rock5555: abeg siddon near skyscraper, he would take u to the roof.

Yeah! janet, just be my Mary Jane and i'll take you to the Sky like Spiderman. grin

The Roof is an understatement!
janetDurling: Oh my.........tnx hon@ Rock.. Skyscraper, werris u?
I'm here Durling. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by faithchubby93(f): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2013
Glorious sunday 2 u all,most especially @d rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
I'm out
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
¤¤DEDICATED TO JANETDURLING¤¤

TRADEGIES

That sunday morning could be titled hell in a cell. My insides were almost ripping out in pains, i could barely walk straight. That day was the thanks Giving service in our Wadata branch so we went there together.

During the service people were dancing but i was writling in pains on my chair, a man called me out to find out why i was not standing. He saw my plight and quickly took me in his car to a friend of his who had an hospital/eye clinic.

I was quickly attended to while we waited for his friend who was also a doctor in Federal Medical Center, Makurdi.

I was given an injection only to wake up in the evening to see all my family members waiting in my room, i was given an excutive room so i had Telly, and bathroom and toilet of my own, the room belonged to me also.

I was feeling cool, everyone were soft on me, they all pet me, for once i was feeling love around me. Even Solomon was running around trying to see what i needed.

If that i dont usually get sick i would have said that getting sick was fun because during those times i was a celebrity, no scolding and no beatings except you want my next puke to be on your clothes.

Tests were carried out and i slept there till the next day. I was expecting just a minor sickness and then drugs before going home but i was suprised at the result the doctor showed to my mother.

The look on her face was priceless,my heart skip some beats. I thought it was a sexually transmitted disease but since after that my last scarce i had been practicing save sex, even though konji did not allow me sometimes i knew the result was far from that. I just wanted to be discharged and face my exams because the next day was my Mock exams.

My mother came and sit by my bed, her face was not good at all, the doctor came near and spoke to me in soothing tones.

"Son, how are you feeling?" he said.

I was planning to be a doctor in the future then(i dont know what happened to that dream self) so i knew what excatly he was driving at.

"Fine sir" i politely answered.

"Ehm, i guess you wont be discharged again today because the results showed that you have Appendicitis, and it has grown to its advanced stage and burst, so you would need operation quickly" he broke the bad news.

The news was not so bad to me afterall, but the thought of operation weakened me, i was sorrowful, i pleaded with my mother to allow me go to school the next day.

Not that i knew what to even write but atleast to inform them that i was sick since i had not gone to school for about a week since my stomach pains started.

My mother finally gave in to my pressure and told the doctor who agreed after i convinced him that i could manage the pains to school and back to the hospital.

My dad who was away came that morning to the hospital, i never knew i was that loved, he travelled all the way to come see his most sturborn son because i was in the hospital, i was glad jare. All my sins that my mother had treathened to tell him if he came back went to the bin.

No one dared say something bad about me because i was now untouchable. I was shaking like an Epileptic victim when i reached home that morning, see indomie i no fit chop, na so i carry eye dey look better food(sorry for my pidgin, but as i no fit eat that food the tin dey vex megrin)

I manage to go to school, my mother waited outside the school compound for me. My mates were suprised to see me, one fool even said he thought i was dead.

The paper was Agric or so, after answering the first two questions my eyes were bluring and my stomach pains increased so i passed out on my paper.

The invigilator woke me up when he was collecting the scripts, he looked at my script and hissed, in his mind i was a big unserious fool who knew nothing to write.

I could not even get up, i had to be carried home, my mother scolded me for insisting on writing my exams when i could not bear the pains.

We went back to the hospital where the date was set for my operation and other stuffs, none of my friends came to visit me, only my family were truly there for me, my father and mother took turns with sleeping with me in the hospital, my dad never went back to his base, it was only all about me.

The day of the operation was hell for me, an elder in our church came visiting he thought i was sleeping so he began telling my parents of a thousand cases where the victims of appendix burts died during their operation, he claimed that only 2 out of 20 usually survived.

I looked at my father and mother for the supposed last time and commited my sould to God, atleast if na die make i go heaven abi?

The theater looked gloomy, the nurses and doctors looked like moturay attendants, i felt i was going to my funeral.

"Pull your clothes" The chief nurse instructed.

Aleast if i die, my body suppose to be the same way i was born, i thought as i began striping.

To Be Continued...

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ehya....feel lyk crying for u man..operation aint a good fin..cannot wish dat even to ma enemy...well am glad it was successful sha..

Thumbs up...for u Rock..more ba3 and MB to ya fone
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Make i go work jare. See una by 8pm
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
The rock5555: Make i go work jare. See una by 8pm
no bro...see later
stress u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Rock u no try o you for even try slam the food into ur belle now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Susan suppose be winch, na the effect of her foods turn to appendix for your stomach. . .

N:B: Guys, not every girls' heart you break, cause they can break your soul. lipsrsealed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2013

happy sunday to everyone here....

abeg find small tym update o which kind work come be dat self
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Yettocome i see you how far wit the link to ur blog now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
Finally....I'v met up....you suppose go do season film ooo...nice write up to....more grease to your elbow
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
Awww sorry swtie,I've bin in ur shoes b4
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by janetDurling(f): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
Wowww.......thanks baby....#hugsRock. The story is touching......mmuahhhh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
trendii tee: Awww sorry swtie,I've bin in ur shoes b4
ehen is dat so?oya come gist us hw ur own waka now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
kingphilip:
Vicky i think u'll av some explanation to give me why are u always here at night
dere's no xplanation 2 give its only becos of network
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Vickie Zion: .
dere's no xplanation 2 give its only becos of network
k me too i enjoy den because i get all the network i need and no break off
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
The ROCK: Make i go work jare. See una by 8pm

Remember the sabbath day and keep it holy.

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
I'll have to say congratulations to my humble self for me priviledge of been the one to hit the only slot available for the 3000th post here
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
According to research 10 percent out of 100 survive appendice operation wen e don burst.

U ARE LUCKY TO BE ALIVE MY DEAR
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
ritababe: According to research 10 percent out of 100 survive appendice operation wen e don burst.

U ARE LUCKY TO BE ALIVE MY DEAR
na God bin keep am for us so dat him fit share the tori make some people learn
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
Na so sickness be,dy go gv u beta food,still u no go eat am.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by s3nn2x(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
I don't regularly comment here, but, I have to say, your last post and the one before that was really touching.

I have to agree with the poster that classified your posts as being 'more emotional'.

I even like the Solomon character, the story took a different dimension when Solomon came into the picture....

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
[quote author=ritababe]

haba rita y u wan curse man utd lyk dat na??
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
s3nn2x: I don't regularly comment here, but, I have to say, your last post and the one before that was really touching.

I have to agree with the poster that classified your posts as being 'more emotional'.

I even like the Solomon character, the story took a different dimension when Solomon came into the picture....

Dat Solomon dude na correct badoo now o

Spactacle: Ehya....feel lyk crying for u man..operation aint a good fin..cannot wish dat even to ma enemy...well am glad it was successful sha..

Thumbs up...for u Rock..more ba3 and MB to ya fone

Did i hear u say succesful, u don miss roadgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by bufness(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
The rock5555:

Dat Solomon dude na correct badoo now o

Did i hear u say succesful, u don miss roadgrin
chei u die. 4 operaion

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo