Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Husband Still Uses Ex-girlfriend's Name As Passwords - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Still Uses Ex-girlfriend's Name As Passwords (7820 Views)

What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. / Guys, Confirm Your Girlfriend's Name Now!!! / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Husband Still Uses Ex-girlfriend's Name As Passwords by peclint: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2013
I still have my ex-girlfriends name as the password on most of my accounts.
The problem is just the hassle of going to change them all and remembering them.

For the new ones, i don't use her name, and i usually forget (even my facebook account, i have to try about 3 times to get in. Was easier when i had her name and just typed it in, and easy access).

If you don't feel comfortable with his passwords, use discretion in telling him to change it. (Make him feel he is doing it on his own accord and not because you said he should change it).
Re: My Husband Still Uses Ex-girlfriend's Name As Passwords by wildeberry: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
ok people, thank you. I will talk to him about changing them. Yes he obviously started using them before he met me, but now we are married, and so is this ex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help..my Guy Joystick Is Too Big ,am Scared..it Paining Me. / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) / See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.