Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. (5444 Views)

What Did You Save Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Name With On Your Phone / Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
is it my lovely angel or my darling? is it with meaningless codes or two letter words? mine is SMK so that my other girlfriends will not find out that i have other babes beside them. what about you? be sincere.
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mr Big wink grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by donTbone(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
DOG! grin
Denrele Olubukola Gregory wink
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
I dnt av a boosadsadsadsad
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by donTbone(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

#givesHerAslap
C'mon stop lying!
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Mr Big wink grin
the guy has a big dick i think. grin
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
#givesHerAslap C'mon stop lying!
am serioussad

am even looking for a hang out this xmascheesy
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
u don't have a boy?
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by missKiffy(f): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
I stored my boyfriends name with his name cheesy
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by missKiffy(f): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
My bro is available o cheesy
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:
DOG! grin Denrele Olubukola Gregory wink
smart guy.
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by donTbone(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am serioussad

am even looking for a hang out this xmascheesy
Wow! cheesy
You mind visiting me? wink
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
missKiffy:
My bro is available o cheesy
oya na,i greecheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by foladaraawe(f): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
I'm under 18,lemme just stay at a corner here and observe comments cool
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by donTbone(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
clevvermind:
smart guy.
Na so clevermind dey work oooo!
Abi no be so? grin
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
missKiffy:
I stored my boyfriends name with his name cheesy
why don't u use my treasure.
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:
Wow! cheesy You mind visiting me? wink
yes wit all pleasurecheesycheesycheesy

i will be on my way right away.
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by donTbone(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
foladaraawe:
Really look under18... but that dressing, looks under 23 wink
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
clevvermind:
u don't have a boy?
i dnt do boys,i do mensadsadsad
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by donTbone(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
yes wit all pleasurecheesycheesycheesy

i will be on my way right away.
Hunhun! easy young lady! undecided

Christmas is still 25th! cheesy
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:
Na so clevermind dey work oooo! Abi no be so? grin
na so. it is good to be sharp. no dulling.
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Medunah: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
His name
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i dnt do boys,i do mensadsadsad
then i'm d one for u.
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:

Hunhun! easy young lady! undecided

Christmas is still 25th! cheesy
my blood is hotcheesycheesycheesy coupled with the harmattancheesy

am on my waysad
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
clevvermind:
is it my lovely angel or my darling? is it with meaningless codes or two letter words? mine is SMK so that my other girlfriends will not find out that i have other babes beside them. what about you? be sincere.
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
clevvermind:
then i'm d one for u.
not men sorry but guys
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by donTbone(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jollyjoy...
Kindly send me a PM, please!
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by missKiffy(f): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
clevvermind:
why don't u use my treasure.
lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oyind17:
ansacheesy
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by foladaraawe(f): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:
Really look under18... but that dressing, looks under 23 wink
smiley
Jolllyjoy:
Serious??shocked
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
foladaraawe:
there are thing u gat to learn from me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People See Handsome Guys As Gays? / About Last Night With Her. (photo) / How To Get Sugar Mummy Phone Numbers Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.