Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? (3262 Views)

Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / Fashion Or Madness: See What These 2 Ladies Wore To My Shop Today (photo) / WTF !!!! Is This Fashion Or Full Blown Madness (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by bandol(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Is this fashion or madness check pix?

Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by Andyblaze: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
Blacks! smh

2 Likes

Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by Enegod(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
it is what it is....
and i like what I'm seeing

1 Like

Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by Zillight: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
She should walk covering her face . . .for disgracing her family in public.
Buh our girls no get brain to think shaa, I wonder who will marry some1 dat choses 2 walk naked on d street all in d name of fashion. . .#hisses#

2 Likes

Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by Henrypraise: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
A lemon colour shoe on a pink dress m not sure dats proper blend
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by Godmother(f): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Na wa o. Some people have mind sha
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by samilokuta: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
its trully madness

1 Like

Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wow,so lovely kiss
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
sexytabhi: Wow,so lovely kiss
true dat..

I love the colour too sweet pink grin too nice
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Segzy and peng as phuck.
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
bandol: Is this fashion or madness check pix?

Hot as hell..#her dress . #fashion .... But she's kinda fat
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by MrsChima(f): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
bandol: Is this fashion or madness check pix?

The dress is cute. She should have match her accessories with her shoes.

She would look more chic if she put her hair in a Frenchie Mohawk style.

She is not bad just missed some things.
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

The dress is cute. She should have match her accessories with her shoes.

She would look more chic if she put her hair in a Frenchie Mohawk style and she is fat

She is not bad just missed some things.

smiley
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by pilotseq: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
The chick is very crazy... I dream that one day!!! All women will put on G..... lipsrsealed and call it latest fashion trending!

1 Like

Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by finebadtboy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
kiss dicks will stand at attention as she walks past tongue

1 Like

Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by kunlesehan(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
she's a walking aphrodisiac.
hot
phat
and fabulous.
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by sakaguchi(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
Shweet
***drooling***
Fashion.....and I like it.
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by bandol(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
To be candid and sincere, this dressing is terrible and bad. One thing I observed of recent is that the demons of unclothedness have been released into the world. Every star either male or female is never having any sign of fulfilment until he/she shows his/her private part openly. the demon is really possessing young people now.

1 Like

Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by MrsChima(f): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
bandol: To be candid and sincere, this dressing is terrible and bad. One thing I observed of recent is that the demons of unclothedness have been released into the world. Every star either male or female is never having any sign of fulfilment until he/she shows his/her private part openly. the demon is really possessing young people now.

You don't know nothing about fashion and what are you judging? She is completely COVERED! Gotdamn. I hate to see the comments if she was nekkid!
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 20, 2013
Henry praise: A lemon colour shoe on a pink dress m not sure dats proper blend

grin grin grin
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by bandol(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You don't know nothing about fashion and what are you judging? She is completely COVERED! Gotdamn. I hate to see the comments if she was nekkid!
I see!!! Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ can do exactly what she did, even worse. Its up to Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊

1 Like

Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by LordRADSTOCK(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2013
Its the other side of fashion- end time

1 Like

Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by drnoel: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2013
madness

1 Like

Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by tintingz(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2013
This is not fashion but madness..!

1 Like

Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by gistmelove(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by fr3do(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2013
Wat of backview
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by MrsChima(f): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2013
bandol: I see!!! Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ can do exactly what she did, even worse. Its up to Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊

Oh I need your permission
Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
She is advertising her products na.how will her potential clients know what she is selling if she doesnt display her wares 8-)

1 Like

Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
fr3do: Wat of backview
is the front view not enough for you to know whether you will pay for the product or not 8-)

1 Like

Re: Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix? by tintingz(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
kulyie: She is advertising her products na.how will her potential clients know what she is selling if she doesnt display her wares 8-)
So in other word she's a classy whor;e lady... cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know When She Needs You On Her / Which Jollof Are You? / She Left Without Saying Goodbye?...guys Treat Your Woman Right Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.