Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me (3151 Views)

URGENTLY!! I Need Advice My Friend Mum Wants Me To Sleep With Her / 'I Got My Dad With My Friend's Mum / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by cokacoola(m): 8:11am On Feb 19, 2015
i have been with son for lyk ages... people even think am think de are twins cus we are very close, you hardly sée us seperate and her mum is a woman i respect soo much and take as my mum... recently this lady i toke as My mum is making life Misrable forme, i thought she was joking when she ask me to be her sugar son, i told her that i cant and she threating to sack me frm work and tell everyone that i was making advances ait hér..... am soo confuse, i dont want her to kill My image... is it advcable i telll My friend pls advice
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by Princecalm(m): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Explain things to your mum. However, this are cases where voice recorder play a huge role.
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by echobee(f): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2015
Ops,
Hmmmmmmmmmm! U can lie angry. And ur english,no be earth own

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by zyzxx(m): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2015
Pray ur attention draws away from her.
And it will be so
She will just free u
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by ammyluv2002(f): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2015
echobee:
Ops,
Hmmmmmmmmmm! U can lie angry. And ur english,no be earth own
Hahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by sinaj(f): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2015
op diz ur English sha undecided I think ur frnds mom iz not d only problem u've got...

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by obongtunji: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2015
Nairalander please don't waste your MB replying, check cokacoola's profile you will know he just want to attract traffic to himself. Just in this month he posted how his brother in law caught him in a brothel, he posted how the spirit of his late girlfriend has been appearing to him, he also posted how he want to stop masturbation but couldn't do it.

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2015
hilarious!!!

MzNelly come hear English ooo

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by falconey(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2015
OP I understand your pain although it took my 56minutes 23seconds to understand those words...........anyway you are in charge of your lipido use it wisely bro
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by LarrySun(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Terrible grammar. I can hardly decipher this balderdash.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by LarrySun(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2015
falconey:
OP I understand your pain although it took my 56minutes 23seconds to understand those words...........anyway you are in charge of your lipido use it wisely bro
Lipido?
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by happyjuliet(f): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2015
Let her go ahead and sack u, it is better dan allowing urself 2 b used....God will definitely provide another job 4 u.
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2015
bros, have you written waec

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2015
Naira land can not give u any reasonable answer
The answer lies within you just puff one wrap of weed and u wld be in communion with ur higher self

Thank me later
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2015
zick19:
bros, have you written waec

Dude ur signature. The thru above all thru
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by Tallesty1(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2015
Princecalm:
Explain things to your mum. However, this are cases where voice recorder play a huge role.
True That.

Record your conversation with her for evidence before taking any step.

Issues like this they always favour women so becarefull.
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by Kedam(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2015
OP this story isn't real. Maybe u are impersonating the victim .
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by darksuit(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2015
obongtunji:
Nairalander please don't waste your MB replying, check cokacoola's profile you will know he just want to attract traffic to himself. Just in this month he posted how his brother in law caught him in a brothel, he posted how the spirit of his late girlfriend has been appearing to him, he also posted how he want to stop masturbation but couldn't do it.

So then he is suffering from several lifd threatening maladies

Anyways@op
quote me when u feel like speaking english

P.S.- Do u know the first lady
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:
hilarious!!!

MzNelly come hear English ooo

grin grin
ladies and gossiping,,U still gossip enter Nairaland,truly character is a smoke follows you everywhere
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 19, 2015
Lamispaco:
ladies and gossiping,,U still gossip enter Nairaland,truly character is a smoke follows you everywhere
is this gossip?

Guy you just no get am at all

grin grin
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by falconey(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2015
LarrySun:
Lipido?
yeah lipido....are you gay?
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by LarrySun(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2015
falconey:
yeah lipido....are you gay?
It depends on your definition of 'gay'.

Well, I know of the word 'libido', but your 'lipido' is a strange word to me. Can you kindly tell me what it means?
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2015
op this is sugar mummy tinz,go for it undecided
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

is this gossip?

Guy you just no get am at all

grin grin
drags chair sit down,

Oya tell me more
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by YoshiMaster: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2015
Stacys Mum, has got it going on grin
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by Samiceman: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2015
happyjuliet:
Let her go ahead and sack u, it is better dan allowing urself 2 b used....God will definitely provide another job 4 u.
This ur dp nawa ooo! Where u dey fly go?
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by blueandbirds(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2015
@op please I will like you to introduce me to ur english teacher if you have any, I rely like your write up, your english is so pure and easy to understand! Lemme guess you are queen elizabeth's first son rite? Anyway its non of my business, please where can I get cold orijin?
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by cokacoola(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
buh i toke her lyk my mum
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by cokacoola(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Princecalm:
thanks à million
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by falconey(m): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
LarrySun:
It depends on your definition of 'gay'.

Well, I know of the word 'libido', but your 'lipido' is a strange word to me. Can you kindly tell me what it means?
the gay I meant is HOMO not BEING HAPPY......kindly change the P to B in LIPIDO. Goodluck
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by Qsscruz(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
The reason for that is in brighter grammar.. Thank me later.
smiley
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by princejenks(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
no,it's not right,besides,she could want to use him for diabolical reasons

(1) (2) (Reply)

Going Out The First Time? Here Are 7 Best Topics You Can Discuss With Your Date / 대구유흥 ◀ Bamplus1.net ∑ 대구유흥 추천 밤플러스 밤플 대구유흥1번지 / Is Relationship Just All About Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.