Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Before You Say Yes... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Say Yes... (527 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes / She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Say Yes... by Veejaylicious(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
When the big question every woman wants to hear pops up i.e will you marry me?, with the excitement at the extreme, with the adrenaline rush within you,you forget to ask the important questions before saying yes.
Not asking these question, you end up wearing a mere trinket, wasting valuable wishing what would have been.
The questions are
1. When
Time is of a great essence when it comes commitment. This is vital because it is needless waiting for someone who has a long time plan putting at the back of your mind the days are rolling by. Your timing must be in sync with his.

2. Why.
Of all the women in the world, why are you his choice. At this point,his response determines your value. If he chose your beauty what happens when it fades?
Join me tomorrow for the continuation of the series. Good evening.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Ceremony / What Are The Things That Breaks Many Relationship That Seems Good At The Start / What Would You Do, If You Knew U Could Absolutely Get Away With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.