Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Naija Babes And Their Scam... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babes And Their Scam... (2224 Views)

An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babes And Their Scam... by naijalodge(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2013
I was in a forum today and a Virgin boy was crying saying he's so hurt because his virgin girlfriend whom they've planned on having sex on their wedding night told him that she was raped some weeks back by an armed robber,he say the babe even they cry put,now the poor mumu begin join her they cry.....my thought is....But seriously almost all d girls I have met hav diff stories/format, none of them had their 1st sex willingly or 4luv, they were all raped or forced by either their neighbor, uncle, brother, father, armed robbers, arm forces, kidnappers, boko haram, pastor, inlaw, lecturer, cultist,bishop,pope,alqualda etc me self don tire 4 dis same format..and I know say even the bros wen they read this post don receive thesame scam from another girl...na wa ooooo,naija where we dey go?!!!!!!
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by ayobase(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2013
Na today?

Ur former gelfrnd is gonna tell her new bf that she left u cos u raped or forced her into sex!

Everyman according to girls are rapists!

I have been given different version at different times, and I no dey ask them wetin happen o!

We shouldn't blame them, they are only trying to avoild being used as a slo.t by the new guy!

2 Likes

Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by jhydebaba(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2013
Spot on bro.

Another thing I noticed is that every girl got disvirgined after secondary school then I begin to wonder who get fvcked in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2013
The arm robber version is very popular. Girls, It makes no sense lying.
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
I had my first sex willingly..

Do I enjoy making love? Yes.

Stop generalizing, everyone is different

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by MrCork: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
naijalodge: I was in a forum today and a Virgin boy was crying saying he's so hurt because his virgin girlfriend whom they've planned on having sex on their wedding night told him that she was raped some weeks back by an armed robber,he say the babe even they cry put,now the poor mumu begin join her they cry.....my thought is....But seriously almost all d girls I have met hav diff stories/format, none of them had their 1st sex willingly or 4luv, they were all raped or forced by either their neighbor, uncle, brother, father, armed robbers, arm forces, kidnappers, boko haram, pastor, inlaw, lecturer, cultist,bishop,pope,alqualda etc me self don tire 4 dis same format..and I know say even the bros wen they read this post don receive thesame scam from another girl...na wa ooooo,naija where we dey go?!!!!!!

...bro .. juss saw yor picture on yor picture profile...No ofeinse but are u or do u work as a Mechanic? undecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by MrCork: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
..is yor name Kabiru by any chance?

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by naijalodge(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...bro .. juss saw yor picture on yor picture profile...No ofeinse but are u or do u work as a Mechanic? undecided
your username tells so much about your mentality.so i'll pardon u...
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by naijalodge(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
jhydebaba: Spot on bro.

Another thing I noticed is that every girl got disvirgined after secondary school then I begin to wonder who get fvcked in secondary school.

lol
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by naijalodge(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
duffie: I had my first sex willingly..

Do I enjoy making love? Yes.

Stop generalizing, everyone is different
one in 100..
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
Naija babes dis,Naija babes dat....make una naija guys free us o!
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by MrsCork2(f): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Harbosede02: Naija babes dis,Naija babes dat....make una naija guys free us o!

exactly
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
It is only boys that talk this way,men that know what they actually want in a woman don't go about spilling sh`it about women,they respect and cherish them. I don't want to believe that we don't have real men on nairaland.
If a girl tells a guy about things she has done,he can so freaking stay if he wants to stay and if he doesn't then he should get lost. Why should you generalise that girls do this or girls do that,naija girls do this naija girls do that. Funny enough,other girls in other part of the world do worse and yet the small naija boys don't see anything bad in it.
Naija girls love money
Naija girls don't keep one boyfriend
Naija girls don't know how to fu`ck (they are juus)
Naija girls sabi fu`ck (they are all ashawo)
Naija girls can't go without their natural hair or without make up..
Endless list.
Don't you people get tired?
If I am naughty and you love me the way I am fine, and if m churchy and you like it as well it is cool. Why should all girls be just the way you wnt them to be.
Stop genralizing
I dey vex o seriously.
Min para gan o (like my yoruba friend would say) gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by MrCork: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
naijalodge: your username tells so much about your mentality.so i'll pardon u...

..bro noo ofence but if u not a Mechanic, how comes u look like a Mechanic?..have u seen yor face?.. undecided
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
gals should be worried dat they dont have anything to say about naija boiz coolcool

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by Nomski0(f): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Segeggs: gals should be worried dat they dont have anything to say about naija boiz coolcool
Oh we all have something to say about Nigerian men, we are just too sensible to start generalizing and attributing characters that are only peculiar to some guys. cool cool
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nomski0:
Oh we all have something to say about Nigerian men, we are just too sensible to start generalizing and attributing characters that are only peculiar to some guys. cool cool
e dey pain u? grin
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by Nomski0(f): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Segeggs: e dey pain u? grin
Why will it pain me Am i the girl the poster is talking about
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by naijalodge(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
sexytabhi: It is only boys that talk this way,men that know what they actually want in a woman don't go about spilling sh`it about women,they respect and cherish them. I don't want to believe that we don't have real men on nairaland.
If a girl tells a guy about things she has done,he can so freaking stay if he wants to stay and if he doesn't then he should get lost. Why should you generalise that girls do this or girls do that,naija girls do this naija girls do that. Funny enough,other girls in other part of the world do worse and yet the small naija boys don't see anything bad in it.
Naija girls love money
Naija girls don't keep one boyfriend
Naija girls don't know how to fu`ck (they are juus)
Naija girls sabi fu`ck (they are all ashawo)
Naija girls can't go without their natural hair or without make up..
Endless list.
Don't you people get tired?
If I am naughty and you love me the way I am fine, and if m churchy and you like it as well it is cool. Why should all girls be just the way you wnt them to be.
Stop genralizing
I dey vex o seriously.
Min para gan o (like my yoruba friend would say) gringringrin
LWKMD grin grin
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
naijalodge: LWKMD grin grin
I couldn't stop laughing too after reading it undecided
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by adavetee(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
I've a question pls... Is it possible for girl to loss her virginity by fingering?! That's what a boo told me o.
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by naijalodge(m): 12:27am On Aug 24, 2013
google should answer that...but believe me,she's lying
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by 190theclown: 5:05am On Aug 24, 2013
naijalodge: I was in a forum today and a Virgin boy was crying saying he's so hurt because his virgin girlfriend whom they've planned on having sex on their wedding night told him that she was raped some weeks back by an armed robber,he say the babe even they cry put,now the poor mumu begin join her they cry.....my thought is....But seriously almost all d girls I have met hav diff stories/format, none of them had their 1st sex willingly or 4luv, they were all raped or forced by either their neighbor, uncle, brother, father, armed robbers, arm forces, kidnappers, boko haram, pastor, inlaw, lecturer, cultist,bishop,pope,alqualda etc me self don tire 4 dis same format..and I know say even the bros wen they read this post don receive thesame scam from another girl...[size=18pt]na wa ooooo,naija where we dey go?[/size]!!!!!!

[size=18pt]ROTFL [/size]
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 24, 2013
Virgin seekers! You have all been beaten.
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by odibenson(m): 5:58am On Aug 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..bro noo ofence but if u not a Mechanic, how comes u look like a Mechanic?..have u seen yor face?.. undecided
hahahabruhahhabrugagaa hahaha laffing in indonesia
Re: Naija Babes And Their Scam... by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2013
Harbosede02: Naija babes dis,Naija babes dat....make una naija guys free us o!
if they talk abt naija babes, do urself a favor by bn less concerned, u ugly mofo!

(1) (Reply)

How To Bring Out The Best In Your Woman / Piggybank Goals This Guy Saved 1k Daily=365days (pic) / Ever Heard Of This Pimple Cream..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.