Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! (43291 Views)

Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by musaajebor(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
m.k.o2005:

How sheep go get sense ? When Jesus the lamb of God dey waka go slaughter house him show say HIM get sense ? I be sheep i no get sense but i dey go heaven !

God help us
May ur type of sheep make heaven.u beta say amen.because sum kind sheep no b only sense den no get.den get additional stuborness.abi u go fit die for cross for d entire humanity?or u wan tell me say u dey turn d left cheek? Abegi.nor decieve yaself.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Tayeni(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Tayeni(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Frosbel.....what you r doing is reminiscent of Martin Luther. How his believes were too radical for d church to entertain. Can't imagine d amount of resistance he must hv faced.
...xtains today r enjoying d result of d fact dt he stood up and challenged d status quo. I'm asking those who feel frosbel has blasphemed to ask themselves in retrospect if martin Luther blasphemed by rebelling.
No religion, dogma or human process is static. Wt we r witnessing is d evolution of xtianity as it were.....ya'll hv to deal wt it..
"men of God" are not God!! Don't blame frosbel if he refuses to bow.

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by ShineIt: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
This is why pastors all over Nigeria hate Frosbel.

This guy dey spoil market and he will need security any time he steps out.

I mean this guy is waging war against a multi billion Naira business. Careful son and don't forget these billionaires could fight back.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
protestants u can become Catholic, they build school, hospitals, clinics, and they take u for ATM.

Pastors are crooks in suit . my people beware of them and leave their churches. they are only good to peddle lies and falsehoods
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by todayguest(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
What ever u giv in church is an act of worship. We giv bcus we're commanded to. Man has the power to decide. U can giv or refuse to giv is a choice. Lets rememba we're not givin the pastor but God. If u tink u giv the man, whre u worship,then, look out whre u can giv God. Lets obey God rather than men. "Do not judge so u won't judged"
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Alishachris: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
ok
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
todayguest: What ever u giv in church is an act of worship. We giv bcus we're commanded to. Man has the power to decide. U can giv or refuse to giv is a choice. Lets rememba we're not givin the pastor but God. If u tink u giv the man, whre u worship,then, look out whre u can giv God. Lets obey God rather than men. "Do not judge so u won't judged"

does God eat Money ?

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by olawalemanog: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
ooshinibos:

IT IS SCRIPTURAL FOR A CHRISTIAN OR PASTOR TO BE RICH , PEOPLE DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT RICH IMAMS AND MUSLIM when a christian is rich the devil panicks , I PRAY THAT ALL MY PASTORS BE ABUNDANTLY RICH MORE THEN THEIR ENEMIES

Because there are no professional lmams that are rich. When thry talk abt Pastors, lrave the matter within that realm becsuse ppl are not stupid and they see those who are crazy about riches. Why are they not accusing Reverend fathers? If you are one of them, search your soul and seek sincere repentancr b4 His judgement comes upon you.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by shejane: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
I jus package my tithe, waiting 4 sunday service. Paying tithe gives me joy nd fulfilment. 2 God I giv nd 4m God I wil surely receive
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by shejane: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
@op last 9t, I prayed seriously 4u, nd I ask God 2 answer u in any way He wats 2. So let's God settle u, jus hop it won't b 2 late 4 u. Bless u sir
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
shejane: @op last 9t, I prayed seriously 4u, nd I ask God 2 answer u in any way He wats 2. So let's God settle u, jus hop it won't b 2 late 4 u. Bless u sir

Pray for your MOG , that they will repent of this great wickedness and just like Zaccheus, sell half of their goods and give to the poor and in addition make restitution.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by shejane: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
m.k.o2005:

God will Judge you for twisting HIS word and causing so many to fall of their faith in God !

Mathew 12:36'' I tell you, son the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak''
@FROSBEL,KEEP ON INSULTING THEM AND SAYING THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT,you will sure give account of all your spoken and written words !
You don't have to pray for God to judge your enemies, because He has already promised to do so (Romans 12:19). God will judge each and every human being for the good and bad they do. There will be different judgments, one for the saved (2nd Corinthians 5:10-11) and another for the unsaved (Revelation 20:11-15).
God will judge men even for the wasted words they have spoken. How much more shall God judge those who utter hurtful words, or hateful words, or words that cause injury to others.

Be guided Frosbel ! Speak only edifying words and not false that you think is the truth !
See below words of God :
1 Corinthians 10:12''If you think you are standing strong, be careful not to fall.''
Romans 16:17-18:
17 ''And now I make one more appeal, my dear brothers and sisters. Watch out for people who cause divisions and upset people’s faith by teaching things contrary to what you have been taught. Stay away from them. 18 Such people are not serving Christ our Lord; they are serving their own personal interests''
From the above,Frosbel the op might be serving his own personal interest(to fight Christianity pretending to be a Christian)or might be serving or furthering the interest of the devil knowingly or unknowingly !

God help us
I pity dose souls he(frosbel) wil take wt him, cos he(frosbel) kws wot he's doing nd where he's coming 4m nd also who he's serving(satan). God wil hep dose who seek 4 his hep
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by shejane: 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
frosbel:

is their mission to go from poverty to riches or to spread the gospel to the ends for the world ?

smiley
y did God ask Abraham 2 leav his fada house 2 a land where he(God ) wil bless him Gen 12:1 to end, Gen 13:1-2, nd isaac case in Gen 26:12-14, bt no need teling u all dis cos uar only doing ur job. Rite?
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by shejane: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pastor Kun: @mko2005
This thread must really be pricking your dead conscience the way you are ranting, issuing threats and making noise all over the thread

@Frosbel
Keep up the good work, all fraudsters taking advantage of the flock of God must be exposed.
Jesus taught us abt evangelism, winning souls 2 him, hw many souls in ur life av u won 4 God? Bt dat pastor wada preaching moni or salvation is winning souls 4 God evryday nd God is paying him bountifully. I gave my life 2 Christ aft listening 2 dat crook pastor according u, wot ar u stil waiting 4 mr kunl? God wil ask u dis
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by shejane: 1:03am On Aug 23, 2013
Tayeni: Frosbel.....what you r doing is reminiscent of Martin Luther. How his believes were too radical for d church to entertain. Can't imagine d amount of resistance he must hv faced.
...xtains today r enjoying d result of d fact dt he stood up and challenged d status quo. I'm asking those who feel frosbel has blasphemed to ask themselves in retrospect if martin Luther blasphemed by rebelling.
No religion, dogma or human process is static. Wt we r witnessing is d evolution of xtianity as it were.....ya'll hv to deal wt it..
"men of God" are not God!! Don't blame frosbel if he refuses to bow.
who's asking him 2 bow 2 God since he's already bowing 2 devil, u can't serve 2 masters. Bt mind u wen u support sinful act uar also commiting dat sin
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Tayeni(m): 1:11am On Aug 23, 2013
shejane: who's asking him 2 bow 2 God since he's already bowing 2 devil, u can't serve 2 masters. Bt mind u wen u support sinful act uar also commiting dat sin
try to comprehend b4 forming an opinion.....to paraphrase.......I said you shouldn't expect him to worship "men of God" instead of God. So because he doesn't support d excesses of d clergy means he is bowing 2 d devil.?......if dt is ur definition of sin....then I happily declare myself a staunch and unrepentant sinner.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by shejane: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2013
U can't b bless until uar ready 2b a blessing, God pls bless me more so dat I wil alwys giv 2 my pastors nd pay my tithe as commanded by u , so hep me God Amen.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by shejane: 1:15am On Aug 23, 2013
Tayeni: try to comprehend b4 forming an opinion.....to paraphrase.......I said you shouldn't expect him to worship "men of God" instead of God. So because he doesn't support d excesses of d clergy means he is bowing 2 d devil.?......if dt is ur definition of sin....then I happily declare myself a staunch and unrepentant sinner.
so paying ur tithe is now bowing 2 Men of God? Hmmm impressive, as a man thinketh so is he, may it b so 2u according 2 ur thought
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Tayeni(m): 1:20am On Aug 23, 2013
shejane: U can't b bless until uar ready 2b a blessing, God pls bless me more so dat I wil alwys giv 2 my pastors nd pay my tithe as commanded by u , so hep me God Amen.
"my pastor".......ok....just remember to giv to d less privileged around you too. They need it more....dt is what love is......walk ur talk.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by shejane: 1:25am On Aug 23, 2013
Wisdom is profitable to Direct!!!! A hand dat scatterth receives more.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by shejane: 1:32am On Aug 23, 2013
Tayeni: "my pastor".......ok....just remember to giv to d less privileged around you too. They need it more....dt is what love is......walk ur talk.
following d topic 4m frosbel(pastors), love ur neighbour as ursef cos if u av love in u , u will nt cal ur pastor a crook. Dat u can write shdt b 2 use it 4 ur own selfish means, if u dot lyk wot der ar doing, pray 4 dem nd commit dem 2 God. Nt u sir. May God giv u wisdom 2 undstad
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Tayeni(m): 1:33am On Aug 23, 2013
shejane: so paying ur tithe is now bowing 2 Men of God? Hmmm impressive, as a man thinketh so is he, may it b so 2u according 2 ur thought
after d ten percent has been deducted, I wonder d percentage you set aside for selfless giving.....but I guess d former is more important to you because of d blessing you r expecting abi......what happened to d love and d mercy you r supposed to bind around ur neck..
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Tayeni(m): 1:36am On Aug 23, 2013
shejane: Wisdom is profitable to Direct!!!! A hand dat scatterth receives more.
yes I believe in dt too.....d only difference is. D direction I scatter and d motive behind d scattering...
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by theomat: 4:38am On Aug 23, 2013
dear pls i invite our pastors to pray as God prescribe in matthew 6.yet seek 4 the truth job28 especially frm ver27-28.finally go to 1corenthian 13.pls meditate this.let the Love of Jesus be with us.dear pls i invite our pastors to pray as God prescribe in matthew 6.yet seek 4 the truth job28 especially frm ver27-28.finally go to 1corenthian 13.pls meditate this.let the Love of Jesus be with us.dear pls i invite our pastors to pray as God prescribe in matthew 6.yet seek 4 the truth job28 especially frm ver27-28.finally go to 1corenthian 13.pls meditate this.let the Love of Jesus be with us.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by PastorKun(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2013
shejane: U can't b bless until uar ready 2b a blessing, God pls bless me more so dat I wil alwys giv 2 my pastors nd pay my tithe as commanded by u , so hep me God Amen.

This character is really living in bondage sad

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by BoboT360: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2013
everyone is going to account for everything one has in the day of judgement. EFCC suppose to arrested some men of devil that call themselves men of God.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by alexleo(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2013
todayguest: What ever u giv in church is an act of worship. We giv bcus we're commanded to. Man has the power to decide. U can giv or refuse to giv is a choice. Lets rememba we're not givin the pastor but God. If u tink u giv the man, whre u worship,then, look out whre u can giv God. Lets obey God rather than men. "Do not judge so u won't judged"

Why is it that every little thing you people will quote " do not judge...". What the OP is saying is what is happening in a lot of churches these days so what's the judgment there? If you see a mango tree and call it mango tree what's judgmental about it? If you are talking about some of the words he used to classify those pastors then one can understand. But the basic truth there is that a lot of pastors are guilty of the points he made pls.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by oiseworld: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pastor Kun:

This character is really living in bondage sad

matt 16:
25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Matt 10:
38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Those are the very words of Christ. Leave us and as many that wish to follow christ to our bondage in Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Wahala90: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
The Church can never satisfy all its poor members financially. God made provision for riches in his word. Why can't you follow God's prescription and be prosperous. What God desire for you is not to look up to others for wealth, not even your pastor or Church. If you allow the devil to sink a contrary notion into you, you will forever remain dependent on, and complain about your Church, government and even your family. This is a trick of the devil. Be wise!
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by alexleo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
asudan:
Shame on you for typing this trash. dem force member to pay tithe and offering or dem point gun for their head.

Am not against tithe but what's the shame in the points he raised? Apart from the crook and charlattan words he used, the points he made are obvious and this is not what Jesus expects from pastors and us as his children. Why should a pastor be so greedy as politicians? Why are they acquiring so much wealth for themselves and their families alone rather than using it also for the flock? Is this not the same way the politicians behave towards wealth? If there can't be a difference between them and the world in this regard even when we know that Christ lived his life on earth serving people then they are not getting it right. We have not learned so of Christ. You people hate the truth. Honestly, you people are not helping these pastors in this heavenly journey with the way you defend every of their actions anyhow.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.