Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! (43283 Views)

Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by haibe(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
calculusx:

The Lord's Chosen pastor's Name is Lazarus Muoka. I can remember him those days in Regina Mundi Catholic Church, Mushin. Don't want to Judge any of these pastors but one question always come to my mind, a church isn't supposed to be owned by 1 person, what if the pastor die tomorrow who will take the mantle of leadership. For the old school on NL,we all remember what happened to Celestial Church of Christ when the founder died. [/b]

What happened please?
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by ndigbo: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
lil max: So its now a pastors duty to take care of members of d church....abi

You honestly disappointed me with the above statement. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
teemy: @frosbel did you really call those pastors wretched?

Show me where and when I have called Pastors wretched , in my own words please, otherwise you could be accused of false witness and slander.

smiley
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
ProPastorChris:
the OP has no solution, just enjoys bad-mouthing men of God and many like it cos they are ignorant.
if he knows how to do it, then start a church and show them how to do it right!

Bad mouthing mostly Charlatans , not MOG.

wink
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ frosbel

[size=28pt]i need immediate answers to these simple questios:[/size]

[size=38pt]do you think these men of God you mentioned are unqualified to be called such?
do you think you can do a better job than they are doing right now?
do you run a church or ministry by yourself?[/size]
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Wsdm: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
MostHigh:

He should desist from collecting thier cash money.

God has no bank account smiley

He should be tithing foodstuffs and clothing instead, and then he and his household should share these produce out to the poor

Abi?

smiley
Like the Muslims are doing during Ramadan fasting? But that will be copyright as they have to sort permission from the Muslims first.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
grin So my post was removed just because i mentioned the romance between mukina2 and frosbel.Oya make una ban me no wahala.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by SORTER: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
GULLIBILITY RUNS IN YOUR DNA.......WAKE UP DUDE!
ProPastorChris:
the OP has no solution, just enjoys bad-mouthing men of God and many like it cos they are ignorant.
if he knows how to do it, then start a church and show them how to do it right!
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by SORTER: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
WHAT IS THIS THING SAYING?.......
ProPastorChris: @ frosbel

[size=28pt]i need immediate answers to these simple questios:[/size]

[size=38pt]do you think these men of God you mentioned are unqualified to be called such?
do you think you can do a better job than they are doing right now?
do you run a church or ministry by yourself?[/size]
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by sojnaija(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
Haywhymido: wise guy. Who take care of jesus disciples? Isn't it jesus dat wash d leg of peter? Why can't nowadays pastors preach n do dat? Are dey bigga n powerful dan jesus?

If na that one you wan talk.. them dey always do feet-washing service for Winners Chapel.. i have had my feet washed by pastors more than once.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by joeace2020(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
i_laugh: stay there starting rubbish thread. You havent said anything worthwhile, and then you will call yourself a Christian.

You are a scu mbag!!!! F OOOLLL

. . . . . . .. . . /¯/)
. . . . . . . . ./¯. /
. . . . . . . . / . ./
. . . . . /¯`/'. .'/¯¯`?
. . . . ./'/. /. . /. . /. /¯\
. . . . ('(. . . . . .¯/'. . .')
. . . . .\. . . . . . . . .'../
. . . . ..'\'. .\. . . . . . /
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by gideonsoldiers: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kindly note that it is not all pastors that live on the church. Majority now are part timers who sacrificially serve God and assist members. However, It is not the reponsibility of pastors to 'feed' members rather it is the responsibility of members to 'feed' pastors. When you bless your pastors, God blesses you in return. In a church where holiness & kingdom principles are preached & adhered to by members, abundance naturally follows. RCCG started from the scratch & the G.O did not start with private jet. Oyedepo started from ground zero before God turned things around for both pastors and faithful members. In a 'godly' church, the poor become rich (they can never remain poor) & the rich get richer. If a pastor is faithful to his calling, he will sooner or later be rewarded with abundance. There is harvest time whether we believe it or not!
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Burger01(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
grin

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by haibe(m): 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
frosbel:

"For there was not a needy person among them, for all who were owners of land or houses would sell them and bring the proceeds of the sales 35and lay them at the apostles' feet, and they would be distributed to each as any had need." - Acts 4:35

Note : The Apostles did not use the money to buy a better horse or carriage or even build a better temple, they transparently shared the money to all who had need.

Now , that's what I call old time religion.

smiley

If pastors shared all the money they get to all who has need, which money will they use to organise church programs, buy necessary equipments, etc??

I never supported buying new cars, carriage or whatever for personal use, i said for the furthering of the word of God in church., btw, if a better building is needed, then there is nothing wrong in contributing to such project if not sinners may not even border coming to the church at all.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by BishopTT: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
Suddenly, Pastors are now responsible for everything bad. Gone are those days when pastors were what we all wanted them to be...Poor!!! People we could push around and give peanuts to survive after which they would pray their tongue out in appreciation for whatever we give them (Same style as beggars). We were all comfortable with that and to us that was the way a true pastors should be. No one comes on the media to insult them because they weren't even worth the attention!

To our surprise, things have changed and we are so uncomfortable with the change!

People have taken this so far that they even accuse pastors of not building roads and providing free tertiary education. Pastor Adeboye for example should feed over 1 million member of the RCCG and Bishop Oyedepo should accept all Winners children into covenant free of charge.

Pastors should now take over the responsibilities of Federal Government and provide jobs. Very soon we will blame them for the poor state of the economy and accuse them for the downslide in the value of naira!!!

Its funny now that just anyone who can afford to pay for 30 min internet access in a cafe could just come up and Ridicule Adeboye or Olukoya, the two men who were PhDs before they started Ministry.

We all suddenly become God and pass judgement on pastors. If you are not happy with the way they spend your tithe...the easy thing to do is to stop paying it to them and watch if they would become poorer because of that.

A lot of folks who talk about pastors have never stepped into their churches...

Why not leave this men alone...are you not tired of ranting without impact?

It is true that some men of God misappropriates church's fund....but ranting on the internet would not change anything.

Oyedepo bought is first Private jet in 1996...the press wouldn't let us rest. Today he has four of those. he started his first university in 2002...same noise, today he has started another one. Cant you see that your ranting isn't changing anything

I'm not a pastor neither do i receive tithes...But ever since i started paying tithe to God through those 'thieves' my finances have been better for it. If they like they should use my tithe to acquire more jets or fuel the existing ones. Let God be the judge..

If every prominent pastor in Nigeria is bad, then which pastor is good?? As bad as they are, the president goes to bow before them...As bad as they are, their schools are among the bests in the country...As bad as they are people wont stop trooping to them for their spiritual needs...If Adeboye is able to convince 1 Million people (including the elites)that gather at lagos ibadan express way monthly....then give him some respect! i'm not saying he doesn't have his faults.

Oyedepo, i guess has written more books than any Nigerian university professor....i think he deserve some respect too.

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by teemy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
which is why i did the right thing by asking you directly. so did you frosbel call those pastors wretched?
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by alexis(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Judas2013:

99.9% of them are greedy.

So, you took a list of all pastors in the entire world, did a background check and found out that 99.9% are greedy?
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by delors(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
Chei! Frosbel don provoke shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

frosbel: Any Pastor who lives in luxury and opulence while his church members are broke and struggling to make two ends meet, is in great danger of damnation.
100%

frosbel: A Pastor who flies in a private Jet worth millions , while a church mother cannot afford to feed her kids has lost the plot and might be a charlatan.
100%

frosbel: Any Pastor who lives in a mansion worth millions , while a father in the church cannot pay his house rent and bills has to be a charlatan.
100%

frosbel: Any Pastor who calls poverty a disease instead of an opportunity to do charity is a crook.
79%

frosbel: Any Pastor who preaches on Money more than any other subject is definitely a crook.
100%

frosbel: Any Pastor who abuses , bullies and intimates his broke members because they cannot pay tithes should be arrested and charged with extortion.
100% especially those who keep saying 'Haa! The fire of God will ruin that your pocket and bank accounts if you don't come forward now now with that tithe before the count of 10! 1! 2! 3!...9! Are you still sitting there, I yam about to count 10 o! O ya thunder fire the pockets! Fire the pockets!' grin grin grin See drama in the Church of God.

frosbel: Any pastor who keeps the books to himself and team , despite the money belonging to the church members, should be asked to show transparency in all matters of finance , if he refuses, he should be investigated for fraud.
100% For sure. Most of our parishes do not give account of the finances. Whatever they do with it is believed to be their business (and God's). Not fair at all.

frosbel: Any Pastor who asks you to hope for Money instead of working for Money is a rogue.
100% aint that funny when Proverbs 13:4 and 14: 23 admonish hard work?

frosbel: Any Pastor who is close friends to politicians and dubious business men is a compromiser and Demas.
53% Love your enemies(including politicians) as your self says the Bibeli
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by delors(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
alexis:

So, you took a list of all pastors in the entire world, did a background check and found out that 99.9% are greedy?
E be like say na theological statistics the guy dey read for Yabatech grin grin grin
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by babycee(f): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
cryYes "shem on them" I say churches are all about money this days.They give/ask for offerings in categories. they even make you feel small if you don have money to give.I have been to some church and the pastor said" we are all blessed in this church,you can tell by the suit I am wearing". " Those who want to bless the house of the Lord with R500 and more come and receive your blessings,R100 and more and receive ou blessings, R50 and more God wants to bless you so u can give more tomorrow,R10 and more come and receive you blessings"they even have speed points in the church "if you have your card with u and u want to give your offering via EFT go to that coner u will be assistad God bless u as u do so" hmmmmm God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Truckpusher(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Gullible miracle seeking Nigerians will never understand that 99% of these pastors are pure business men and women who are all out for the cash they get by telling them what they wish to hear.

Unfortunately it will take another generation of Nigerians to understand that hard work betters your life and not hard prayers as being preached by these pastoprenuers.....smh
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Burger01(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
I remember a younger bruv who seeded a newly bought full options Honda Accord ivtec 03 bought @ 2.7m to Daystar Oregun way back around 2008. Till now he has not gotten any triple fold blessing I could think of, while the pastor of that fashion church lives in cheer opulence... Smh.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by sojnaija(m): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
frosbel: Any Pastor who lives in luxury and opulence while his church members are broke and struggling to make two ends meet, is in great danger of damnation. that is if he neglects them. moreover there are pastors who earned their opulence before & outside the church income and they stil give from their personal purse to needy church members.

A Pastor who flies in a private Jet worth millions , while a church mother cannot afford to feed her kids has lost the plot and might be a charlatan. that is also if he did nothing to assist the members welfare. pls note that there are a few ministries in which it is clearly a waste of fund using commercial airlines when the cost & maintenance of private jet is compared to flying commercial airlines to cover their various out-of-town ministerial assignments. it just will not make sense if they acquire it when they dont really need it.

Any Pastor who calls poverty a disease instead of an opportunity to do charity is a crook. if poverty is good, why dont you pray for it to dwell with you? members shud be challenged to snatch themselves out of the grip of poverty and not to feel comfortable with it. the pastor only bcoms a crook if he profers an unscriptural solution to poverty

Any Pastor who preaches on Money more than any other subject is definitely a crook. That is if you can really prove that he preached on it "MORE" than any other subject. because some peeps just read a pastors book on money or watch a TV show where the pastor preached on money, and they conclude that he is a money-money pastor. moreover we shud also check what is he preaching about money? is it in line wit the scripture or not? remember Jesus also taught about money in the parable of naira (parable of talents/unworthy servant).

Any Pastor who abuses , bullies and intimates his broke members because they cannot pay tithes should be arrested and charged with extortion. hmmnn.. I am yet to come across a pastor that does this, i will join you to caution such a pastor if you can point to any one like that,

Be warned !!

Prove all things and hold on to that which is true, NOT that which is merely a fragment of your imagination or personal beef!

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bishop TT: Suddenly, Pastors are now responsible for everything bad. Gone are those days when pastors were what we all wanted them to be...Poor!!! People we could push around and give peanuts to survive after which they would pray their tongue out in appreciation for whatever we give them (Same style as beggars). We were all comfortable with that and to us that was the way a true pastors should be. No one comes on the media to insult them because they weren't even worth the attention!

To our surprise, things have changed and we are so uncomfortable with the change!

A Pastor who is rich because he works hard in his secular Job or Business should be commended , though I am sure the bible's injunction is that we should not chase after riches.

"But people who long to be rich fall into temptation and are trapped by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction." - 1 Timothy 6:9

On the hand a Pastor who is rich because of church collections , especially while those who are giving are broke, is in danger of damnation.

People have taken this so far that they even accuse pastors of not building roads and providing free tertiary education. Pastor Adeboye for example should feed over 1 million member of the RCCG and Bishop Oyedepo should accept all Winners children into covenant free of charge.

No.

What we are saying is simply this : Stop stealing money from the broke church members to enrich yourself and build your empire.

Pastors should now take over the responsibilities of Federal Government and provide jobs. Very soon we will blame them for the poor state of the economy and accuse them for the downslide in the value of naira!!!

No, stop extorting money from broke church and needy church members to build your empires.

Its funny now that just anyone who can afford to pay for 30 min internet access in a cafe could just come up and Ridicule Adeboye or Olukoya, the two men who were PhDs before they started Ministry.

I have unlimited access to the Internet - thanks grin

We all suddenly become God and pass judgement on pastors. If you are not happy with the way they spend your tithe...the easy thing to do is to stop paying it to them and watch if they would become poorer because of that.

Not passing judgement on all pastors or specific pastors, we are exposing those crooks or deceived pastors.

A lot of folks who talk about pastors have never stepped into their churches...

I have.

Why not leave this men alone...are you not tired of ranting without impact?

When they leave my poor and struggling brothers and sisters alone, we will leave them alone.

smiley

It is true that some men of God misappropriates church's fund....but ranting on the internet would not change anything.

In Nigeria, MOST !!

Oyedepo bought is first Private jet in 1996...the press wouldn't let us rest. Today he has four of those. he started his first university in 2002...same noise, today he has started another one. Cant you see that your ranting isn't changing anything

Where did he get the money from ?

I'm not a pastor neither do i receive tithes...But ever since i started paying tithe to God through those 'thieves' my finances have been better for it. If they like they should use my tithe to acquire more jets or fuel the existing ones. Let God be the judge.

Ah okay, so you pay tithes to improve your finances ! - Case closed..

If every prominent pastor in Nigeria is bad, then which pastor is good?? As bad as they are, the president goes to bow before them...As bad as they are, their schools are among the bests in the country...As bad as they are people wont stop trooping to them for their spiritual needs...If Adeboye is able to convince 1 Million people (including the elites)that gather at lagos ibadan express way monthly....then give him some respect! i'm not saying he doesn't have his faults.

Not all pastors are bad, but the majority are bad.

Oyedepo, i guess has written more books than any Nigerian university professor....i think he deserve some respect too.

And so ?

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by samuelajang: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
Jesus christ has power to fly up like an angels. So that he will not suffer by traking in oder to proclaim God message to the people of the world. But he humbles walked. But today our so called pastors flying by air, boarding expensive cars.telling people to give tiths. Where the example of christ to there life?

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by darmiee1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
asudan:
Shame on you for typing this trash. dem force member to pay tithe and offering or dem point gun for their head.

you have to work on your understanding of a topic and it's contents before running to write what you just did. It's really sad. No be by force to comment!!!

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Truckpusher(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Right now in PHC ,there is a new church purely for those seeking political appointments and I keep asking myself......Can you actually buy God's blessings?...

The unending bites of poverty has made lots of folks so gullible that they will believe anything just to get rich and after these riches what else?....I really feel that something is technically wrong with us as a people or is it just the greed that goes with capitalism that we are striving to adopt and practice?

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Why should I bother myself on a comment coming from an atheist?? The Brother of Satan??

I dey craze¿¿

Well, just to clarify some things.. cos it will really help Mr Dumbas. s frosbel..

Not all Pastors live on church income. Some Pastors were already rich and comfortable before they abandoned their high paying job for the work of God who called them.

Some Pastors do not collect salary as the dum. bass OP wants us to believe..

Some Pastors have members who are very very rich, as the dumb.a ss wants us to believe all Members are poor, or Pastors are richer than members..

@Op, don't you think you're going n. ut? The way you mistook a Biological father with a Spiritual father baffles me..

@Op, you're really going ma. d for nothing.

People pay tithe
They help the needy
And they are rich

So whats your problem with that?? Who are you to control people's minds against God's will??

You must be really ma.d to think your money is what the Ministry needs to do God's will.

I know Pastors who do not give a damn about your penny. Either you pay or not, it changes nada!

You're not paying to help or assist anyone, but yourself...

Man, you need to stop your fake doctrine.

A Christian who do not believe in tithe is a useless Christian, a disobidient and an arrogant man who thinks too much of himself.

Mr Frosbel, please keep your money to yourself..
You cannot delete the word poor from your charity dictionary. People are bound to be poor, people are bound to be rich, so also the average.

That you give a poor man N50,000 doesnt make him RICH.
What makes him rich is the ability to conform with the teachings and opportunites you get within and outside the church.

The church is not a business (those fake ones you see; aint churches, but buildings meant to accomodate the gullibles and those who run away from Holiness preaching church)
Do not allow your ignoramus ignorant self confuse a Church with a UBA Bank, or a cooperative society..
smh! are you mad?! Is the church not the place to worship God, worship and fellowship with other brethren??

someone pls flush this frosbel guy to the pit latrine..

Let all Nairalanders keep their money to themselves and lets see if y'all penny will stop the furtherance of the gospel.

Again I say, your pastor is not the reason why you're POOR.

Ways to become poor includes;

1. Bad government
2. Your in depth Laziness
3. A useless parenting from a useless parent
4. Poor mind, reasoning and vision
5. No helper (can be anybody, Your relative or anyone)
6. Enemies

I say again Mr Frosbel, shapen your mind and drop this crude intelligence you think you created yourself.

You can not be wiser than God.
Mr Frosbel is a deceiver and a mouth piece of the devil, little wonder he gained several likes and support(ers).
The sensitive ones would realise the tricks of Satan and his cohorts!

5 Likes

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by sylve11: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
God is in heaven and all shall be welll with us! cool
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by sojnaija(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
haibe:

What happened to Celestial Church please?

It splitted into factions under different spiritual leaders
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
Exactly what †ђξ bible said....ℓ don't give tithes or offering..ℓ rather give it out to beggars out there
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Paparose(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
MAYOWAAK: If i was the one that said masturbation is not wrong, i know by now my family would have been calling me to warn me and my holy friends would have all deleted or avoid me as they do, but if It's pastor Chris then it's the wisdom from the man of God so no big deal.

If i was the one that say "GOD IS A GAME" My very righteous friends would have long ago blocked me and carry their long faces and accuse me of blasphemy but if it's Pastor Fireman, it's ok!! dare not question the man of God.

If i was the one that publicly slapped a teen by accusing her to be a witch for anything and threaten to slap more, most of my religious and friends would have made the teen's picture their profile pictures demanding for justices but if it's Bishop David, it's the hand of God(maradonna), it's the Holy Ghost slap.

If i demand for 50 million to provide free safe drinkable water in some rural communities, i know most of my Nigerians friends will raise alarm on “fraudsters going on nairaland demanding for money in the name of community service but if our dadddy g.o adeboye asks for 35 billion to build an auditorium that will be used on rare special occasions, it's the holy inspiration and God's project and no one dare questions.

If i keep posting about helping the masses, sharing part of their pain but then i happen to support an anti-masses decision, i know by now i will be the clown of the century, but when Daddy Ayo supported fuel subsidy removal which is anti masses, everyone kept quiet and even the masses, offcourse do you want to attract generational curses by questioning the man of God?...gbosa!!

If i'm claiming to be a humble servant of God but flaunt with my designers glasses, escorts, Louis Vuitton bible, expensive dresses, 3 golden chains on my neck, and private jet to escape traffic jam and enhance comfort, I know most of you would have staged a protest, but the moment i edit my name and add Pastor that solves the trick i become untouchable, unquestionable and unspeakable.
God bless u..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

US Recognises Pastor Jerry Eze After Historic Crusade / Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.