Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

God Doesn't Care About Anyone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Doesn't Care About Anyone (1025 Views)

£100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist / Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong / 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Doesn't Care About Anyone by herquleez(m): 12:06am On Aug 21, 2013
To think that our Dear God in Heaven gives a shit about anyone is the biggest scam in the history of mankind.

He sees humans as nothing, be you an imam or a pastor or a moralist or ritualist an atheist or whatever crap you believe in; he's laid down rules for humans and has attached good and bad things to follow obedience and disobedience of the set rules-what we like to call karma.

His occasional miracles-some call it luck- are merely to remind us that there is a supernatural power somewhere. Let's just say it's his way of reasserting his ownership of the universe and the powers inherent on in it.

You wanna try out whether or not he really and deeply cares about what you do? Make a mistake, a really dumb one and then expect him to right your wrongs, you'll be in for a rude shock!

The fact is he's given you the power to choose to be dumb and the power to choose to right your wrongs all by yourself.

The bottom line is, your God in whatever form or shape or realm you think he is or operates at, doesn't give a hoot Bleep about you; hence be smart, use your brain (steal one if you aint got none) and if you think you've made mistakes, work to fix them, you have the power to. Your power of choice(some say faith) is stronger than you ca imagine.

The free will he's given you is stronger than the dumb reliance you have been taught to have on him.

Summary? You are responsible for your actions, do good because it's good to do good, be smart and have faith in yourself.

Let God be, he's long let you be!!!!!!!!
Re: God Doesn't Care About Anyone by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 21, 2013
Relationship with God is spiritual. And, it takes a spiritual man to understand spiritual things.

God cares about His creatures, and respond to the cry and call of those who diligently seek Him.

Don't allow the enemy to tell you falsehood. God gives a 'poo' about you. cheesy Why not acknowledge Him, first and then you develop a good relationship with Him? Jesus loves you.

2 Likes

Re: God Doesn't Care About Anyone by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 21, 2013
My God cares for me. He loves me deeply and created me in His own very image.
He does care about the little details of my life. He already affirmed it that he knows my name, he knows the number of hair i have, he knows where i live and alot more. Mind you, my God is unique. He is different from all other gods. His name is JEHOVAH.

1 Like

Re: God Doesn't Care About Anyone by maigida231(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
I have been in ur shoes before,I have critics GOD in a way that if GOD waz a human being he would have burn the hell out of me with anger becos I have being his worst critics that I didn't hide it to my parent,family n frends,I c GOD then as someone dat jus not there becos I see the good people dat worship him that don't have any other GOD bt him those people are my parent bt had a lot of problems continuously bt GOD put me to shame,HE always protect my family,give dem health n make dem nt to lack anytin that they ever needed n wanted he provides,I hate GOD morethan u can't imagine ryt from my childhood becos I waz a mute,children in class mock me,teachers hated me n make me stand in front of the class jus to mock me n laff @ me,becos of that I hated population I became inferior,I repeated in my secondary skul two times becos I waznt attending my classes,wen suicide waznt common bt I accepted it bt my junior brother rush 4 my mum,she came n push d bottle of water byabya,becos of that my dad hated me n left my resonsibilties to my mum,I ask of GOD bt HE waznt there 4 me bt nt knowing he has beta plans 4 me ahead,nw I can speak wella,I can flatter a gal to feel on top of d world n today am a officer with Nigeria army,my life is perfect nw becos I had faith on GOD,GOD is there,HE luvs u so much,giving u gift of life is sometin to rejoice,sometime we call the storm 4 our life 4 being irresponsible bt wit gift of life,we have 2nd chance to make it rite,so I knw wat u feel bt hey GOD knws wat best 4 u,sorry 4 d long thread.

2 Likes

Re: God Doesn't Care About Anyone by Corona99(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
maigida231: I have been in ur shoes before,I have critics GOD in a way that if GOD waz a human being he would have burn the hell out of me with anger becos I have being his worst critics that I didn't hide it to my parent,family n frends,I c GOD then as someone dat jus not there becos I see the good people dat worship him that don't have any other GOD bt him those people are my parent bt had a lot of problems continuously bt GOD put me to shame,HE always protect my family,give dem health n make dem nt to lack anytin that they ever needed n wanted he provides,I hate GOD morethan u can't imagine ryt from my childhood becos I waz a mute,children in class mock me,teachers hated me n make me stand in front of the class jus to mock me n laff @ me,becos of that I hated population I became inferior,I repeated in my secondary skul two times becos I waznt attended my classes,wen suicide waznt common bt I accepted it bt my junior brother rush 4 my mum,she came n push d bottle of water byabya,becos of that my dad hated me n left my resonsibilties to my mum,I ask of GOD bt HE waznt there 4 me bt nt knowing he has beta plans 4 me ahead,nw I can speak wella,I can flatter a gal to feel on top of d world n today am a officer with Nigeria army,my life is perfect nw becos I had faith on GOD,GOD is there,HE luvs u so much,giving u gift of life is sometin to rejoice,sometime we call the storm 4 our life 4 being irresponsible bt wit gift of life,we have 2chance to make it rite,so I knw wat u feel bt hey GOD knws wat best 4 u,sorry 4 d long thread.
Re: God Doesn't Care About Anyone by maigida231(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
Moderator,this topic is so important to be @ d front page becos a lot of people pass through a lot of tins in life that make them giveup on GOD bt wit is chance they can hear other people stories abt how GOD perfect their life @ d end of all their difficulties.tnks Moderator 4 ur understanding

1 Like

Re: God Doesn't Care About Anyone by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
What ever anybody follows either mind illusion or reality or nothingness, in as much it favors and make them feel good, they are good to go.

This is an except of whom God is.

God is a plural legion of higher intelligence that are not necessarily outside us but a part of the matrix of energy, the brightest amongst us assume esoteric mandate to join the legion of GOD.
In the begining was the word (audio-sound energy), and the word was God: Energy is God, God is energy.
Since God is Energy, it therefore means God can not be destroyed but converted from one form to another. Therefore Energy is God.
Since Energy can be converted from one form to another, it there for means, that the totality of all that there is in the multiverses is called GOD.
God means all that there is, including you and I. So, do not look out there to God, you are a part of it. Little wonder the bible says, Ye are Gods and children of most high. Meaning you are the microcosm of the whole.

^^^I curb this from a nairalander name Billionaire. He explained everything about God there.

The mistake theist make arose when attributing sex and human nature (laugh, angry, talking, thinking, walking, fighting, hatred, etc) to God. Some will say God is masculine and believe he is humanlike. This is work of mind in action.

Everything in nature is God. Stone, Animal, water, trees, magnetic force, energies....everything is God. My body is God in the sense of functionality of each of it. I see the reason some respect and honour head, some breast, some private part and among yoruba traditionalist, they honour toes. Some people are my God and im God to others. The totality of the universe can be said to be the GOD.

Now that according to my view, God is defined. I can say that God favors me. I have benefitted from the things im exposed to. I enjoy nature, cool breeze and really amaze I got the chance of consciousness and awareness within this short period which I couldn't billions of years ago.

GOD (NATURE AND TOTALITY OF THINGS IN IT) IS GOOD, SOME TIME AND BAD SOME TIME. It is what it is.......I define good or bad to my understanding. Nature is ever good.
Re: God Doesn't Care About Anyone by dalaman: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Only someone that has been programmed to believe in God as a caring person will believe that there is a God that cares about anybody. Any objective observer will not come to the same conclusion. There is not God that cares about anybody as far as reality is concerned. We are all on our own to either help or destroy each other through our actions or in- actions.
Re: God Doesn't Care About Anyone by herquleez(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
The funny thing is, I have a very strong Christian background. But what we've all been taught as Christians or should I say what we practice as Christians can be summed up thus; just pray and alll be well. The reality however is this, pray and have faith but while doing that work towards your goals too.

My view was born out of a recent experience; I made series of bad choices that came round to haunt me and I ended up in debt. Agreed the mistake was my fault and it's a dumb one.

I realised my error, prayed and even fasted and all...but natin happened. But then I chose to forget prayers worked harder cried out for help and just like that the problem is half solved.

The crux of my stand now is this, God has given us so much power on our own, we are like 'small gods' we are responsible for ourselves and thus must suffer for our actions, unless we can wriggle our way out of it.

I still believe he doesn't care, agreed he has his plans and religious people will say have faith and trust him but what I've seen and experienced is that make your move and follow natural rules of hardwork, positivity, be good, recognise and admit your mistakes, move on and 'maybe' pray once a while and all will be well.

Bottomline, be good, do good, be calculative and careful and all will be well.
Re: God Doesn't Care About Anyone by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2013
Dear Herquleez, you are right, absolutely there are moments in our life when it seems God is silent. And, answers to our requests wouldn't come as expected...moments when it seems God does not exists, moments when our heart roams freely into believing that there's no God, moments when atheism want to make 'sense'..cheesy moments when we truly want to give up on all we believe about Him..However, the interesting thing to know is that JESUS in like manner had similar experience...you remember, when he cried "Father, why hast thou forsaken me'? David also had a similar experience..etc

God's silence does not imply He's forsaken us, but it usually preempts better things, better plan. And, when we pray to God and we are in tune with Him, we're connected to knowing that all things work together for good. The silent period could be truly devastating to compromising souls..but, when we put our trust in Him, God would SHOW UP!
Remember,... God never promised us a smooth road, but, He promised us that, when thou goes through the thick and thin, the mountain and valley..HE WOULD BE WITH US. smiley

In difficult situations, hope in God while we play our part, works.

PS: There is a whole lot to learn when God seems silent. But, it is good to trust on..have positive atittude. smiley God's promises are true. He will never forsake us!

"Positive thinking isn’t about expecting the best to happen every time but, accepting that whatever happens is the best for this moment" — Unknown

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? / Testimonies Of Todays Programme Titled, 'only God Can Do This'. / What Will Happen if Jesus was on Socialmedia expecially Twitter and Facebook?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.