Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self (3329 Views)

Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? / Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Monicasque:

is that all u have to say for yourself?
ACTUALLY YEAH
NOW TOOTS IF URE NOT GONNA SUE ME, OR SAY SOMETHING TANGIBLE
ILL TAKE MY LEAVE, I HAVE ONE 'CONFUSED MONKEY' HERE
WHO NEEDS A GOOD HUMPING wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Monicasque(f): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Babzilla:
ACTUALLY YEAH
NOW TOOTS IF URE NOT GONNA SUE ME, OR SAY SOMETHING TANGIBLE
ILL TAKE MY LEAVE, I HAVE ONE 'CONFUSED MONKEY' HERE
WHO NEEDS A GOOD HUMPING wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

k
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Monicasque:

k
Hahahahahahahaha.,.u got served!
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Monicasque(f): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dj hack: Hahahahahahahaha.,.u got served!

lol do u even know the meaning?

FYI

When i said '' K'' it does not mean i had nothing to say, it just means i don't like going round in circels coz i have said what i needed to say and if he still feels the way he does, its upto him, its not my job to try change how he sees or refers to fellow humans
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
I hate generalizations but some babes dey do dis kain tin true true.
Me sef no like am... angry angry angry
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
alutacontinua: I hate generalizations but some babes dey do dis kain tin true true.
Me sef no like am... angry angry angry
na dem plenty pass
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nomski0(f): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nigerian girls have suffered sha. You guys should tone down the generalization na. Some girls actually do this but not all. Look harder, you'll see the treasured ones. The sweetest apple at the top of the tree is the hardest to pluck cool cool cool
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by 190theclown: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
very hilarious topic and very entertaining

i should have said more but i wont cos im a changed person and dont wanna curse nigerian gurls no more smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by 190theclown: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nomski0: Nigerian girls have suffered sha. You guys should tone down the generalization na. Some girls actually do this but not all. Look harder, you'll see the treasured ones. The sweetest apple at the top of the tree is the hardest to pluck cool cool cool

and what makes you think the apple at the top most of the tree is the sweetest
The sweetest apple are those apples that hold themselves with dignity and eloquence not
some apple up there which could be vunerable to birds (senators) or squirrels (agberos)

1 Like

Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nomski0(f): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
190-the-clown:

and what makes you think the apple at the top most of the tree is the sweetest
The sweetest apple are those apples that hold themselves with dignity and eloquence not
some apple up there which could be vunerable to birds (senators) or squirrels (agberos)
@bolded, you can only find such apples at the top of tree.....they're not common
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by 190theclown: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nomski0:
@bolded, you can only find such apples at the top of tree.....they're not common

are u an apple ontop of a tree smiley
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nomski0(f): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
190-the-clown:

are u an apple ontop of a tree smiley
Why are you asking
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by funkyjms: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Babzilla:
SUE ME tongue

This dude so funny...
Ill-thouqht!
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nomski0:
Why are you asking
simple question....dat anodr anonyin tin abt naija chicks.....answering a question with anodr question*WACK* undecided
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nomski0(f): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dj hack: simple question....dat anodr anonyin tin abt naija chicks.....answering a question with anodr question*WACK* undecided
Lol. Dude chillax, its not like you've never answered a question with a question before.
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
It's true sha I mean 9ja gals here (texas) they are like that....they are all in competition
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
Useless thread.
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2013
adaobi123: Useless thread.
Anoder big mouthed naija lady speaking****uv bn noticed...
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by EejaNla01(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2013
I blame some guys who still try hard to roll with those headache naija babes, who apparently have nothing to add to your life.
They deserve to be ignored an treated as 2nd class woman angry maybe they ill change

Let's go for the classy decent with brain girls!
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2013
Dj hack: Anoder big mouthed naija lady speaking****uv bn noticed...

Lol at being loud mouthed.

Stop dating useless girls. That's my advice for you.
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
adaobi123:

Lol at being loud mouthed.

Stop dating useless girls. That's my advice for you.
cant believe Nl firstlady is talking diz way....u wnt xcpt me to travel 4rm where I am down to d villa juz in search of a useful lady....mere waste of tym ,effort n resource ..All we nid is changes!
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dj hack: cant believe Nl firstlady is talking diz way....u wnt xcpt me to travel 4rm where I am down to d villa juz in search of a useful lady....mere waste of tym ,effort n resource ..All we nid is changes!

There are "useful woman" everywhere. You're just not looking properly. Stop complaining because complaining will not change anything.
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Mavor: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
Guy no need open thread on this matter. Naija chicks na waste of time. 90% of them. The fine ones na dem worst pass. You either pray that you are fortunate to land one of the good, decent 10% or travel abroad and get a better enlightened down-to-earth chick out there.
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Dubemkelly(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Guess u hvnt met sure gurlzbuh pretenders n formers hu cum to shoprite to snap pix n walk out pathetic...Trust,dere r lively n interesting 9ja babes out there,hv met a gud no of em tho d bad eggs tend 2 outnumber d gud ones
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by nwachineke00: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Monicasque:

k

my dear monicasque, why do u bother responding to shallow minded, depressed people... it's obvious that the OP and his supporter (babzilla) are mentally unstable (probably crack heads). If not why would someone attribute one or 2 girls' behaviour to a whole lot? I've always said the guys on nairaland who diss chics are cowards - no girl wants them and all they can do is come on (faceless) nairaland to rant...

Life is short and beautiful, ignore them and maximise the moment...

1 Like

Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Funny thread.

OP, whose birthday is it? Yours!
Happy birthday, hope it's a good one!
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2013
nwachineke00:

my dear monicasque, why do u bother responding to shallow minded, depressed people... it's obvious that the OP and his supporter (babzilla) are mentally unstable (probably crack heads). If not why would someone attribute one or 2 girls' behaviour to a whole lot? I've always said the guys on nairaland who diss chics are cowards - no girl wants them and all they can do is come on (faceless) nairaland to rant...

Life is short and beautiful, ignore them and maximise the moment...
hypocrites wu knws d truth n deliberately turn against it...I understand ur plight...saying the truth wnt make u derail d crush u have on monicas.....pathetic soul looking for a date visa.
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2013
Yield: Funny thread.

OP, whose birthday is it? Yours!
Happy birthday, hope it's a good one!
heap quiet intresting
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Afroconnect: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Naija girls are the most uncivilized apes I ever seen in my life.
Low life scumbags,money hungry like poverty stricken dogs.
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by ikekings(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2013
we have the good ones. But they are few. It's quite funny but u will b surprised that most of dis ladies claiming holier than thou on dis thread are among the type of ladies d op mentioned. Bunch of pretenders. Nairaland wia a runz babe can come to claim a virgin. See them!
Re: What Are Naija Babes Feeling Like Self by Monicasque(f): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
ikekings: we have the good ones. But they are few. It's quite funny but u will b surprised that most of dis ladies claiming holier than thou on dis thread are among the type of ladies d op mentioned. Bunch of pretenders. Nairaland wia a runz babe can come to claim a virgin. See them!

my question to you is. Why would they want to pretend on an anonimous forum where nobody will never get a chance to meet them if they do not want to be met. what do they have to gain in a forum where no one even knows their faces

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being Single: Advantages And Disadvantages / The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion / When She Is Curvaceous, The Feeling Is All Sensuous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.