Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl (1784 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Online Dating Experience. / Share Your Worst Dating Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Homguy(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
Years ago when i was an undergrad,i fell in love with one in lady in my church then.I asked her out and after somtimes later she agreed,but not before i showerd her with gifts.several outings,and even gifts to her sisters. After like 6months of dating during an ASUU,strike i noticed she'd grown cold towards me wen we chat over the fone. I decided to investigate. I checkd her facebook acct and behold this lady i was so much inlove with and turned a maga to was exchanging love msgs with som other guy. A guy she earlier told me had tried to rape her. I calld her and told her to make a choice btw me and dat dude. And she told me point blanc,dat she was just about letting me knw she was no longer inluv with me.I was so pained not because d relationshp but because of all i had invested. I moved on with a resolve not to ever be dumped again by a daughter of eve. Now i'ave got so many of them crawling over me.the genesis of a badt dude. Lets hear your experiences ladies nd gents
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
I've been betrayed, lied to, cheated on etc..but absolutely no one and nothing would stop me from being a good person...if anyone and anything should make me change it's to be a better person..

9 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by k2039: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
I have never been a good guy from day one and I don't intend becoming a good boy anyway. Baddo, all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Enegod(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
i am still who i am...
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Tobetoe(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
Eeeeeeeeeeyyyyyaaa. , am so sorry, pele, take heart.. U don't have to be bad ,just play it cool wit them,or maybe i will introduce u to ma sis. She won't hurt u or hurt ur bank account,she is Godfearing and kind.. Anyway to d business of d day, dis is serious o,EFCC need to punish some gals ,they ar fraudsters,showin us wat they don't posses.. So, i think we guys shud lockup and also wadup ,since they have learnt to padup our heart and pockets
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Tedpgrass: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
duffie: I've been betrayed, lied to, cheated on etc..but absolutely no one and nothing would stop me from being a good person...if anyone and anything should make me change it's to be a better person..

Totally agree.
Simply be cautious, next time round!!!!
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
k2039: I have never been a good guy from day one and I don't intend becoming a good boy anyway. Baddo, all the way.

Mummy boyy lyk you undecided
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Skinni10ne: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
duffie:
absolutely no one and nothing would stop me from being a good person...if anyone and anything should make me change it's to be a better person..

Agreed!
And let me just repeat it again:
Absolutely no one and nothing in this life can change me to be a bad person. But they can inspire to improve myself as a person.

Some ppl are too weak hearted sometimes...
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by doris4u(f): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
I have been deceived,betrayed,lied to nd cheatd on by a guy i dated close 2 5yrs,some1 dat i walked thru thick nd thin without complaining,i av decided 2 leave him 2 God but dat would nt make my 2 be a bad girl cos i knw dat being good pays

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Homguy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pipl the idea isnt about being badt ,its about being sharper,smarter and being somwhat emotionally detachd frm a partner since u are yet to be married.
Doris and Duffie read!
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Mynd44: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
Define good and bad
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Homguy(m): 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bad is being detachd from the outcome of a relatnshp,nt expecting too mch frm people regardlss of wat they say,dey r stil human.nt being blinded by an emotion as unsteady as love.
A typical good boy wld ignore warnin signs in a rel,believe d relatnshp mst end in marriage regardlss of evolvin circumstances. Heck in relatnshps marriage is a posibilty as mch as a brk up. Dpending on both partners.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Mynd44: 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pointless, meaningless and baseless
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Homguy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mynd_44: Pointless, meaningless and baseless
simply your take dudey!
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Sanboy25: 12:07am On Aug 22, 2013
I'm still a good girl grin tongue
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Mynd44: 12:12am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25: I'm still a good girl grin tongue
And I am prince harry tongue
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Sanboy25: 12:18am On Aug 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
And I am prince harry tongue
grin grin It's true, I would never lie for something so trivial... embarassed
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Sanboy25: 12:18am On Aug 22, 2013
Aren't you also a good guy ?
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Mynd44: 12:21am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin grin It's true, I would never lie for something so trivial... embarassed
Okay oooo
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Mynd44: 12:22am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25: Aren't you also a good guy ?
I allow others judge things like that
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Sanboy25: 12:22am On Aug 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
I allow others judge things like that
grin Hum ok
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Mynd44: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin Hum ok
I keep doing me and others can decide if that makes me good or bad
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 22, 2013
I've bn a mugu for dem girls b4, but not anymore after a chic drilled my cash and asked me to get a life. I prolly got a life and today, no lady gets aways wit my 5naira without payin for it. And if they wanna act smart, I follow suit. presently and patiently waitin to outsmart anoda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Popowaa: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2013
duffie: I've been betrayed, lied to, cheated on etc..but absolutely no one and nothing would stop me from being a good person...if anyone and anything should make me change it's to be a better person..
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2013
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by Homguy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Seems mst of us share similar experiences. But why on earth do people u love neva appreciate u,whereas piple u dnt giv a hoot about wont leave u alone.d human animal,damn enigmatic!
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by bobojoshua(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Homguy:
Pipl the idea isnt about being badt ,its about being sharper,smarter and being somwhat emotionally detachd frm a partner since u are yet to be married.
Doris and Duffie read!

Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by bobojoshua(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2015
Homguy:
Bad is being detachd from the outcome of a relatnshp,nt expecting too mch frm people regardlss of wat they say,dey r stil human.nt being blinded by an emotion as unsteady as love.
A typical good boy wld ignore warnin signs in a rel,believe d relatnshp mst end in marriage regardlss of evolvin circumstances. Heck in relatnshps marriage is a posibilty as mch as a brk up. Dpending on both partners.

Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by nolaguy(m): 1:19am On Jul 25, 2015
I've been betrayed, lied to, cheated on etc..but absolutely no one and nothing would stop me from being a good person...if anyone and anything should make me change it's to be a better person..
mature talk
Re: Guys/ladies What Dating Experience Turned You To A Badt Boy/girl by nolaguy(m): 1:20am On Jul 25, 2015
k2039:
I have never been a good guy from day one and I don't intend becoming a good boy anyway. Baddo, all the way.
haha.. Real gee

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Love Spanish And British Accent / Share Your Dating Experiences And Lessons Learnt / Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.