Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! (53437 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) / Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2013
ABEGI! The babe don get diabeetus grin grin

When my own started, I just dey wonder why all my clothes dey become oversized grin. As soon as I got that shit under control, na so the weight add back sharpaly cheesy
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Elvis295(m): 12:32am On Aug 22, 2013
'Ok o

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Elvis295(m): 12:35am On Aug 22, 2013
she looks piom piom

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by addicted268(f): 1:01am On Aug 22, 2013
Elvis295: she looks piom piom
cheesy very funny.
With these options,jail is beginning to sound attractive o tongue .how many years imprisonment abeg? tongue
@OP,Seriously,losing weight is not child's play.I'm very happy for her.wow,what a transformation!!
And btw,if she's happy about her new look,whatever anybody else thinks about it is infinitesimally inconsequential.go figure people! wink
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by megajay1(m): 1:21am On Aug 22, 2013
she wan free her acting of mummy and old mama begin act young girl wey boiz like Jim iyke, nonso diobi and PDAs go dy toast.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 22, 2013
Jeezyy: I like d fatty her better

Me too
She looks sick

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Eleazarrh(m): 2:05am On Aug 22, 2013
I no believe am o. Na so Ngozi Nwosu talk until she no fit keep am again say she sick.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Peterkleva(m): 2:13am On Aug 22, 2013
She rilli looks nice
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Peterkleva(m): 2:15am On Aug 22, 2013
mega jay: she wan free her acting of mummy and old mama begin act young girl wey boiz like Jim iyke, nonso diobi and PDAs go dy toast.
Abi
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Peterkleva(m): 2:16am On Aug 22, 2013
jail plssssssss!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by mamagee3(f): 3:05am On Aug 22, 2013
She looks good now!!!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by pri3stess(f): 3:05am On Aug 22, 2013
Prison sounds good.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 22, 2013
Will it decrease her age and make her young again?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by normaljenny(m): 3:44am On Aug 22, 2013
bbankky: Actress Ngozi Ezeonu’s recent pictures hit the net and it went viral….viral with insinuations about her being ill and not looking nice.

Probably because she has been out of circulation for a while and showed up looking all slim,people are shouting that she is ill.
Reacting to questions concerning her new look, here is what she had to say…

“I am not sick, i have been battling with my weight for ten years and i have finally achieved what i want. i am not sick, it is my choice to loose some weight and i pulled it off. I feel good loosing weight, it takes a lot of discipline”

How did you pull it off?

”I cut off eating a lot of things, i was addicted to coca cola, juice and i cut off all that, i also stopped eating banana altogether, it took a lot of discipline.

I stopped eating too much carbohydrates and i eat more of proteins and a lot of veggies…a lot”

So you are not ill?

”I wonder why they will think i am ill when my skin is glowing and when i feel good..when people are used to see you looking fat and they see all the fat gone,their eyes plays tricks on them”

What is the secret of your glowing skin?

”i didn’t do anything,i don’t even do facials,i don’t even have a cleanser. i just drink lots of water and dont forget i am light skinned”.

She looks nice now sha for people wey like that specification. ME I love her very many, occupying space
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by uchdollar111: 4:22am On Aug 22, 2013
For me, I enjoy the old look better than this slim fit but since she's okay this way, its good for her. Anyway, to test ur
knowledge and play a free online version of who wants to be a millionaire, plus latest news visit www.nairaquest.com
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by naptu2: 4:29am On Aug 22, 2013
Yazmin: What does it take to be on front page...
Have changed my network and phones , still no show.
Abi who have I wronged ...? All dis village peeps sef..*thinking*!

grin
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by supereagle(m): 4:35am On Aug 22, 2013
She is too slim.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by 6ix2us(m): 5:57am On Aug 22, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Kai,walahi for me fa,she looks more nice in her old look.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 22, 2013
I HOPE ENIOLA FATMUS (& OTHER FAT PIGGYS) BORROW A PAGE FROM THIS

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by charlsecy4(m): 6:43am On Aug 22, 2013
owolabifunke14: I eat 2 times a day and it helps me a lot.

Not necessarily the number of times you eat in a day, but what and how you eat it.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by bassette(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2013
Saw her tuesday in babcock uni(guess she came to enroll her son) and goodness I was taken aback..the height and d size! But she's still a lovely woman yeah
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by baybiemee: 6:55am On Aug 22, 2013
Truth be told, she looks sick.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by OgunjiSAYO(m): 6:55am On Aug 22, 2013
she is more beautiful nw. Congrat ma!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by LordReed(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2013
I saw her in a near recent film and I took note of her weight loss. I think it is good for her health.

Ride on mami!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by fairygeh(f): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2013
With all due respect ma,you are not watching your weight.I believe you are sick or prolly have diabetes.if at all she wanna lose weight.beautiful but she wouldn't have let it reach this level.this is too much.this is more than just watching ones diet.Madam Ngozi please if realy you are doing it intentionlly,add some weight back bikonu.you were so beautiful when you were big.Are you aspiring to be a model at your age?you don't need the excess weight loss at your age please cos its not gonna reduce your age.see the tiny arms sef.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by otokx(m): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2013
Shey 1 + 1 still equals 2?
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 22, 2013
bbankky: Actress Ngozi Ezeonu’s recent pictures hit the net and it went viral….viral with insinuations about her being ill and not looking nice.

Probably because she has been out of circulation for a while and showed up looking all slim,people are shouting that she is ill.
Reacting to questions concerning her new look, here is what she had to say…

“I am not sick, i have been battling with my weight for ten years and i have finally achieved what i want. i am not sick, it is my choice to loose some weight and i pulled it off. I feel good loosing weight, it takes a lot of discipline”

How did you pull it off?

”I cut off eating a lot of things, i was addicted to coca cola, juice and i cut off all that, i also stopped eating banana altogether, it took a lot of discipline.

I stopped eating too much carbohydrates and i eat more of proteins and a lot of veggies…a lot”

So you are not ill?

”I wonder why they will think i am ill when my skin is glowing and when i feel good..when people are used to see you looking fat and they see all the fat gone,their eyes plays tricks on them”

What is the secret of your glowing skin?

”i didn’t do anything,i don’t even do facials,i don’t even have a cleanser. i just drink lots of water and dont forget i am light skinned”.
its all good when we realize that obesity or fatness or even plump is no sign of good health. She has loosened weight yet healthy I think that's a good choice for a good actor who wishes to update and advance in her acting career.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by fasho01(m): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2013
Good for her.

But sincerely she is looking ill. I think there is more than just weight loss lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics / Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.