Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! (53422 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) / Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by iamswizz(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
1st to comment
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Bryancrox(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
How me take enter dis thread nah,whr i go pass comot?
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Airforce1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
This woman is not telling us the truth o

Na wetin she want us to believe she don talk so cuz the last time I saw her mehn, she looks like an electric pole.

So tiny that I thought maybe she too don carry am.. wink

U know naw....
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
I congratulate you for leaving the league of 'puff puff' looking unhealthy african women
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by deeptesting(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
kennyonthrone:

U chop witch?

Seriously we need to get 18 pastors to conduct deliverance service for that Dude.....Meanwhile,Madam Ngozi just carry go if that is what you want....Life na one chance.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by owolabifunke14(f): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
Airforce1: This woman is not telling us the truth o

Na wetin she want us to believe she don talk so cuz the last time I saw her mehn, she looks like an electric pole.

So tiny that I thought maybe she too don carry am.. wink

U know naw....
carry wetin u carry shebi?
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by deeptesting(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
owolabifunke14: carry wetin u carry shebi?

i beg that your elder sister wey dey engaged to an abia man wen be d wedding?
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
What did she eat ? edomi noodles, half a gala and that pound shop fruit juice ?
Will she now start revealing a SLIM, toned body in fitted designer clothes ?
Will she ditch that heavy China wig and Transvestite make-up for quality cosmetics and reveal her beautiful hair?
Does she look desperate,unrelaxed, un-natural and bizarre... ?
Some woman should not loose too much weight after a certain age (not all though) because it makes them look masculine.

WHO Cares ? decide amongst yourself.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by kreamidiva(f): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
I wish i can discipline myself like her oooo.Kai!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by djfiki: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Weight loss is a symptom of diabetes.

Eating more of protein and less of carbs is just medical advice to manage her illness.

Just guessing anyway!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by denony(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
SHE LOOK SICK JOOR

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by jossy501: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
Yomieluv: people cant be satisfied,you are fat,they will call you hippopotamus,you are slim,they will call you straw,abeg Ngozi,no mind them,you look good to me jare,so far you are satisfied with you look .
I DON LAUGH MY BELLE FULL OOOH @Yomieluv which one be straw again ?
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
bbankky: Actress Ngozi Ezeonu’s recent pictures hit the net and it went viral….viral with insinuations about her being ill and not looking nice.

Probably because she has been out of circulation for a while and showed up looking all slim,people are shouting that she is ill.
Reacting to questions concerning her new look, here is what she had to say…

“I am not sick, i have been battling with my weight for ten years and i have finally achieved what i want. i am not sick, it is my choice to loose some weight and i pulled it off. I feel good loosing weight, it takes a lot of discipline”

How did you pull it off?

”I cut off eating a lot of things, i was addicted to coca cola, juice and i cut off all that, i also stopped eating banana altogether, it took a lot of discipline.

I stopped eating too much carbohydrates and i eat more of proteins and a lot of veggies…a lot”

So you are not ill?

”I wonder why they will think i am ill when my skin is glowing and when i feel good..when people are used to see you looking fat and they see all the fat gone,their eyes plays tricks on them”

What is the secret of your glowing skin?

”i didn’t do anything,i don’t even do facials,i don’t even have a cleanser. i just drink lots of water and dont forget i am light skinned”.

Ngozi quoted ...' Dont forget I am light skinned' undecided ...as if it compensates for her droopy jaw line and forehead...
grin whether black nubian or African brown, or red, a genuine beauty should emmit an aura of delightful vibrancy and serenity. Unfortunately she appears Sad.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
queenvic:

Ngozi quoted ...' Dont forget I am light skinned' undecided ...as if it compensates for her droopy jaw line and forehead...
grin whether black nubian or African brown, or red, a genuine beauty should emmit an aura of delightful vibrancy and serenity. Unfortunately she appears Sad.

Lol I was like WTF when I saw that part. Girl looks like Okija Juju calabar
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Lol I was like WTF when I saw that part. Girl looks like Okija Juju calabar

I think she looks "Unbeweavable"....Tomorrow she will be dancing Azonto in Admiral Night Club in Enugu, wearing Slinny jeans ! ... shocked

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
And So ?
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by EatmyShorts: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
queenvic:

Lol! Insecure black woman SCORNED. It's not her fault you are as black as Tar. Carry go Ngozi, sexy Mama, don't let these Nairaland mbekes get to you. Muche che!

@ the ediots calling her Sick: Did she tell you she's sick? How much do you earn as a soothsayer in Nigeria? Stupi.d People, don't go and get Jobs, continue sticking your noses in other people's business.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by owolabifunke14(f): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
deeptesting:

i beg that your elder sister wey dey engaged to an abia man wen be d wedding?
u go hear wen time reach. I must IV u.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
Skinny old ladies rock! I will do the new her smiley only a hopeless fat chick love being fat lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
EatmyShorts:

Lol! Insecure black woman SCORNED. It's not her fault you are as black as Tar. Carry go Ngozi, sexy Mama, don't let these Nairaland mbekes get to you. Muche che!

@ the ediots calling her Sick: Did she tell you she's sick? How much do you earn as a soothsayer in Nigeria? Stupi.d People, don't go and get Jobs, continue sticking your noses in other people's business.

Im certain that YOU ARE NOT Referring to me.. If you must know..Im a gorgeous African brown and DEFINITELY not black as Tar... kiss tongue
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nkonadi(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
Her Body Big, Her Head come small
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by EatmyShorts: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
queenvic: What did she eat ? edomi noodles, half a gala and that pound shop fruit juice ?
Will she now start revealing a SLIM, toned body in fitted designer clothes ?
Will she ditch that heavy China wiug and Transvestite make-up for quality cosmetics and reveal her beautiful hair?
Does she look desperate,unrelaxed, un-natural and bizarre... ?
Some woman should not loose too much weight after a certain age (not all though) because it makes them look masculine.

WHO Cares ? decide amongst yourself.

What the hell is your problem?! Did she steal / Fu..ck your man?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by stexsy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
who is Ngosi Ezeonu n wat does she?
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by bbankky: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
She looks great and her weight loss is really a success,am really proud of her cos losing weight is not an easy task to embark on. Madam Ngozi kudos to you!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by swhiss: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wow!...uncle yerima come see under 13 ooo!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by bbankky: 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
stexsy: who is Ngosi Ezeonu n wat does she?
She is a Nigerian actress
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Charbless(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Luv dis woman eeeh. Cos of my mum
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by kntrovasialmi: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Na so dem dey start. I no wan hear say nigerians shud contribute wen the sickness don pass becareful o!
Na so Ijekpoms start her own, deny her illness sotey she finally admit she was ill.
You better say it now before it's too late.
Anyway, if you ask me, I wud say I prefer the FAT Ngozi (at least size 14 wudn't have being a bad idea) to this lakpacious Ng.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by ProsperOnyema: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2013
If she is not ill, to God be the glory. I was worried over her health.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by jewelzizi(f): 12:05am On Aug 22, 2013
Dis post is timely to my questioning mind! I saw her live on tuesday at Babcock university nd she was looking so slim and sick, bt since she said shez nt ill dat is jst weight loss, I wish her all d best.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Coldfeet(f): 12:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Good for you ma'am! But ple whatever it was you did to take the fat off make sure you keep doing it to keep it off for good! Else ehn? The bounce back and rebound fat no go easy walai! You'll wish you had stayed as you were! Anyway best of luck and rock your new girlie look.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife / Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply / Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.