Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! (53442 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) / Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by maxisfield(f): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2013
Losin weight aint bad at all..I love dt u discplined ursef, buh for ur age ma u rlly lost alot dt cud trigger illness n u dnt luk fab anymor...shz jus soo bony!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by judedwriter(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2013
If u dream it, u can acheive anything! smiley
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by lolaluv1(f): 7:41am On Aug 22, 2013
smothly: Will it decrease her age and make her young again?

Yes, on the inside. I bet her BP is like that of a teenager and her heart does less work now....
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by lolaluv1(f): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2013
maxisfield: Losin weight aint bad at all..I love dt u discplined ursef, buh for ur age ma u rlly lost alot dt cud trigger illness n u dnt luk fab anymor...shz jus soo bony!

Ha, who says losing weight could trigger illness? Na was for una o. If anything, She is healthier, inside and out...

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by kcee31(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2013
undecided...... Mba,mba,mba. Am nt against weight loss bt wen itz makin one look different in an awkward way. Habatically,
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2013
lola.luv:

Ha, who says losing weight could trigger illness? Na was for una o. If anything, She is healthier, inside and out...

Thank you

If she is on a regime ( diet and exercise) she will def live longer.

All the people telling her she looks better her old self, don't you consider her health at all?

One, she is prettier now, she is healthier ..what more could one ask for at this age. Tomorrow you see her competing with Jennifer Hudson on hotness.

I bet misery loves company. If you are fatty orobo, better start a healthy diet and exercise regime to burn off those excess fat. Apart from your looks, keeps u healthy.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by nikkyshyne(f): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2013
The problem with this weight loss is that her upper arms will be flabby. It is glaring from the picture.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by babycee(f): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2013
I don't like the new look shocked the old look was perfect8) #just saying
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Goke7: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2013
This is how Ngozi Nwosu's case started o, she told us she was loosing weight before she came out to say the truth finally, there's no point lying about your health to please people, anyway I pray for God's divine health for her afterall Ngozi Nwosu is hale and hearty today.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2013
cashkid18: wu asked u angry
If you haven't gott anything to say, why not zip it. I detest quarrelsome pple like u.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by adesiku(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2013
Ok
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Bright2(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2013
I really love her former look honestly, this her toothpick shape is not good at all smiley
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Bizibi(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2013
She is looking good,i luv the change
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by mzkanye(f): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2013
Lemme start ds weight loss tin too..cos am phat!!!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by yusubrahim: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2013
I think this is good ooh
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by IrishBebey: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2013
bbankk:
”I cut off eating a lot of things, i was addicted to coca cola, juice and i cut off all that, i also stopped eating banana altogether...
She stopped drinking juice, what sort of juice is bad for weight control?
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Orikinla(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2013
NG baby, you can call me now. wink
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by omocheche(f): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2013
I am jealous o! heeeeee see my mama, if u can do it i also can, i need to move from size 14 to 10 o! anything is possible indeed. i love her new look better but what role will she be playing now cos she can no longer be mama to anyone lol.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Burger01(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2013
Person say she nor sick, Nlanders say she sick angry.. Na wa o. Why can't we just respect her person and stop being such an azz. Someone even said her hands are wrinkled, wetin concern you Na that go put food for your table. Smh to some Nlanders..

sad
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by adultdesigner: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2013
nerodenero: The new look is not bad at all. It is just that we used to the old looks where she looks like Big Mama. We will surely get used to the new look lepacious-Ngozi.
but is she a small mama now? cheesy
nerodenero: The new look is not bad at all. It is just that we used to the old looks where she looks like Big Mama. We will surely get used to the new look lepacious-Ngozi.
but is she a small mama now?
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by oluwacjay: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2013
Alimzo: I don't believe her,her hands are wrinkled,she's definatly sick.

Very true, she's definitely sick. To lose dat amt of weight means sme srz wrk out & dietin. Any sportin person knws dat banana is a better substitute 4 fud, infact its also known as athletes fud. + wit her age, she cat possibly go fron being very fat 2 very slim witout illness. I dnt expct her tho, 2 tell erry1 on natnal Tv dat she's sick. But 4rm her hands, & her neck, smetin is definitely up
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by adultdesigner: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2013
babycee: I don't like the new look shocked the old look was perfect8) #just saying
xactly my sister,i like her former look shaa...
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by debbydominic(f): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2013
how did you achieve weight loss with carbs? please fill me in am so interested.

Djkels: Low carb!!! I ate rice garri etc etc and stil lost weight
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Olysmile(f): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2013
Nollywood queen, u luk gorgeous either ways.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by wushi(f): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2013
Waheva fits u its still u on d oda hand.sayin u only take water n u glow is kinda.strange everybody wud glow if its juz.abt.takin water cos its free n everybody.takes water.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2013
nikkyshyne: The problem with this weight loss is that her upper arms will be flabby. It is glaring from the picture.
its like she dint exercise for her to lose dis amount of weight so fast is either staving or sickness. She needs exercise to make her skin tight nd look more attractive
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Olabisikind: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2013
are u sure she does not use anything other than taking too much of water and cutting off some starchy food like she said. Okay o! We don hear!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2013
Wow1 She is looking fab! The weight loss certainly took years off her age too. Hate the hair though.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2013
According to that pishure, exercise wasn't part of her loose weight regime,cos he hand would hv been toned.
2ndly, she didn't achieve that tru change of diet. If u continue to consistantly eat a protein filled food everytime, ur body will automatically convert d protein to glucose and It has its side effects.
3. She took slim pills. Asumming it was slim pills she took, she went so fast with it and I fear for her liver.
The last thing on my mind was maybe she did gastric bypass.
But in all and on a more closer look, whatever she did,she didn't do it d normal way hence d saggy arm and sunken face.
Still I lv d idea that she lost weight.

As for sickness,I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Nichobabe(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2013
Kslib: All ye coca-cola sellers should expect low patronage from fat wise women who wanna loose weight henceforth...lol
All izz well!

And Patronage from all those who wants to be fat.

Different strokes...
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by RedCard1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
It's good to shed some weight but truth be told, Ngozi Ezeonu looked better with some flesh. She now looks like she's 65 facially. It's only Genevieve Nnaji that pulled this so called weight loss off very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna / Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics / Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.