Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

He Is Leaving Me........ Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Leaving Me........ Again (2617 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by flolancracker: 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Damn your ho of a sheep can talk?! Damn nigga!

Let me get my camera...brb!

fΰck off hoeman. Go back to your beast-like husbandsadlipsrsealed
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by MrsChima(f): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
Real_Hot_Girl:
were can I find the good ones?

Let God lead you and the right one will find you.
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by MrsChima(f): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
flolancracker: fΰck off hoeman. Go back to your beast-like husbandsadlipsrsealed

Somebody is hurting!!! grin grin

Lol @hoeman grin
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by Mynd44: 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
Real_Hot_Girl:
were can I find the good ones?
You have got to be kidding me. You mean if you don't have a BF, you'd die or won't be happy? If there is one thing I know about love, it is that you don't go looking for it. It finds you
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by RealHotGirl(f): 12:06am On Aug 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
You have got to be kidding me. You mean if you don't have a BF, you'd die or won't be happy? If there is one thing I know about love, it is that you don't go looking for it. It finds you
I was thinkin that you didn't never had a romance befor
you don't know the pleath of loneliness you wake up nobody at your side, no 1 to giv you a hug I don't want to die alone and im not getin young

1 Like

Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by flolancracker: 12:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Somebody is hurting!!! grin grin

Lol @hoeman grin
lipsrsealed shushh it! you ugly thing
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by Mynd44: 12:10am On Aug 22, 2013
Real_Hot_Girl:
you don't know the pleath of loneliness you wake up nobody at your side, no 1 to giv you a hug I don't want to die alone and im not getin young
Funny thing is that I know and I am there right now. But would I allow that control me? Hell no.

You will never find the right man until you become the right woman and how do you become the right woman, be strong and hold your head high. Invest in yourself above all else and every other thing will follow.

If you want to be loved, be lovable
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by drmikeadams(m): 12:19am On Aug 22, 2013
its not handicape,its not physically challenged...it is handicapable.
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by RealHotGirl(f): 12:21am On Aug 22, 2013
dr_mike_adams: its not handicape,its not physically challenged...it is handicapable.
nyce 1
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by demelza: 12:21am On Aug 22, 2013
Real_Hot_Girl:
all of these people are in the west, here in naija you dont have the financial assisstance and special schools help 4 my case, I cant even have a decent job because of it
I understand you!
I still suggest you use the internet to get information about it. There are lots of websites specialy dedicated to it.
Excuses will always be there when you need them, get rid of them.
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by RealHotGirl(f): 12:22am On Aug 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Funny thing is that I know and I am there right now. But would I allow that control me? Hell no.

You will never find the right man until you become the right woman and how do you become the right woman, be strong and hold your head high. Invest in yourself above all else and every other thing will follow.

I am at a point inn mi lyfe were id do anytin to not be alon, I cant take it no more

1 Like

Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by demelza: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Real_Hot_Girl:
I am at a point inn mi lyfe were id do anytin to not be alon, I cant take it no more
Desperation is never a good thing. Dudes can smell it miles away and they will readily take advantage of you.
Dont you have anything even a hobby to occupy yourself with?
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 22, 2013
Elxandre:
Sorry dear...i'm really touched!
dont let any man take advantage of you ok!
Make sure you dont give sex to any guy that comes along next.
Thats the best way to keep away from being used and dumped..
my friend, can u pls shut up? Ur level of reasonin is abysmally poor.
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by Popowaa: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2013
Real_Hot_Girl:
Smh,then be ready to be dumped by more guys cos they will use ur desperation to manipulate you and leave u in the long run.U are bought the way you advertise yourself.If u go around parading urself like the way you are nw then sorry.When did men become source of life?U are not handicaped,stop making urself believe u are not worth anything,just explore urself,move that i'm handicap sh!t from ur brain and take on challenges.If u learn to be confident in urself and stop giving all the foolish excuses u are giving urself u will find a man who will cherish you and love u for who u really are.Just stop wallowing urself in self pity nobody like that and u will push ppl away with that.Learn to love urself first or u can never be loved.
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by Elxandre(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2013
Jenams: my friend, can u pls shut up? Ur level of reasonin is abysmally poor.
I conclude that you reason with your feet!
You are just one of those who take advantage of women.
Do you think its easy to be used and dumped?
This poster here is not your everyday type of lady out there. She has emotional challenges and she has to be conservative to be on the safe side.
Well i'm a guy and i know guys take advantage of insecure women!
Lets see what you have to say before bad mouthing what another has to say, Mr Know-Too.
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by kennyman20(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2013
Real_Hot_Girl: cry cry help the man I had is naw livin I did not do anithin wang I can't stop cryin cry he didnt giv mi any rizon I tink dat its becose of my handicap.... can't I also be hapi?

sorry to hear about what u're passing through.. All u need is patience.. The right man will come your way.. Anyway, have got some books on how to deal with dyslexia... Seems i can help u with the books.. Got the book through an uncle which is a doctor and he's no more in the country.. The books are just inviting cockcroaches into the house.. Think it will be of great help to you helping u with the books.. Instead of disposing them.. Anyway, u can reach me on 08108009824.. Moderator.. Am sorry for the contact info offence committed.. Just trying to help a fellow nairalander..
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by Ab025(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2013
Real_Hot_Girl:
Real_Hot_Girl:

Let me tell u my mind, no vex..@real hot girl

As far as am concerned, u re perfectly alright but u dey Bleep up

If U think u shud be gettin a hug every mornin wen u wake up.....Get married. That shouldn't be provided by "boyfriend-galfriend" dating

If u feel u re very desperate and can't stay alone, then don't come here weepin wen another guy breaks ur heart because u didn't take proper time to study him b4 "jumping on d wagon with him"

U feel u re lonely wit no one by ur side...have u checkd out howmany people hav viewed and commented on ur post if really u hav no one by ur side?

U say u re not growing younger.....do u think there is anyone growin younger here?
If I shud ask, how old are u, are u up to 27 or 28? My guess is u re in ur mid 20s. Be patient pls.

Why are u too desperate for a r/ship? Why can't u relax and save ursef for d best? Must u always hav a boyfriend? Must u always giv sex to make him stay? Do ur life mean anytin to u except wit a guy? even if it is a bad guy?

U feel there is sometin wrong with u, u re wrong, U should start tinkin more abt ursef than r/ships becos u hav to luv ursef b4 anyone can luv u. Ur problem is u re havin inferiority complex, work over it pls. Dyslexia is not the end of life and shudnt make u tink u re different frm other people, mould urself into a role model and a real woman and stop settlin for all this hit and run. Believ me, the right man will come wen d time is right, u can't force it. Take care dear
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by Monicasque(f): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2013
people do come and go baby its part of life. Cry as loud as u can if u want. u will be fine again very soon aND there will be another prince charming who will love u for who u r. u won't even blv that its u who is so loved. every break up its sad but do yo self a favour and move on. been there done that go the t shirt got bored. u will just b fine sooner than u think

Just let him go and honey plz do not let him into your life again when he realises he made a mistake.
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by Popowaa: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2013
She has to learn to stop moaning and start appreciating herself first.If she doesnt learn hw to love herself nobody's love will be enough for her.
Monicasque: people do come and go baby its part of life. Cry as loud as u can if u want. u will be fine again very soon aND there will be another prince charming who will love u for who u r. u won't even blv that its u who is so loved. every break up its sad but do yo self a favour and move on. been there done that go the t shirt got bored. u will just b fine sooner than u think

Just let him go and honey plz do not let him into your life again when he realises he made a mistake.
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by Monicasque(f): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2013
Popowaa: She has to learn to stop moaning and start appreciating herself first.If she doesnt learn hw to love herself nobody's love will be enough for her.

well said
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by MrsChima(f): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2013
flolancracker: lipsrsealed shushh it! you ugly thing

Awwwww...you were voted the worwor boy huh? grin
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by yuzedo: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

If I am mentally challenged then you are the spokesperson of Jerry Lewis Kids Foundation. grin
Nne, you crack me the f..uck up!! *tears* grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by addicted268(f): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mynd_44:

Wow,I know this advice was meant for the OP but thanks,I really could use it now,especially investing in myself.I'm right there!!thanks a lot.
@OP,if u are heart broken,there's nothing wrong in grieving.its part of the healing process,but please don't remain there.find happiness in yourself,by yourself and somewhere down the line,time will heal you.you may even find someone special.goodluck!
Re: He Is Leaving Me........ Again by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
addicted268:

Wow,I know this advice was meant for the OP but thanks,I really could use it now,especially investing in myself.I'm right there!!thanks a lot.
@OP,if u are heart broken,there's nothing wrong in grieving.its part of the healing process,but please don't remain there.find happiness in yourself,by yourself and somewhere down the line,time will heal you.you may even find someone special.goodluck!
If you find strength in it, then it is yours too. A lot of us think happiness is in other people but it is not true

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Ladies When Will You Start Toasting Us ? / Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? / Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.