Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2090 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by nnana4top: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2012
Hello house, pls advice me have been into a relationship with a lady for 3yrs now, i love her with all my heart and have never cheated on her. I am a graduate but my income is not stable and now no work. She is comparing to her elder sister boyfriend dat spends a lot for her sister. I do try my best to meet her needs. She has cheated on me b4 , even left for me for a banker that ends up beating her. Becos of the love i accepted her back. I was hoping to marry her, am 32. Right now am confused cos she told me she cant cope with my no finance issue. I still believe God dat with 2:1 grade i soon get a job, though am doing printing business for now and hope to be a stockbroker in future, i believe in myself. Am so scared cos starting a new relationship will be hard for me. Should i let her go and believe God for another lady. I love her so much cos she has been there for me, but like she is giving up on me. Pls advise me . You reach me with your advice at nnana4top@yahoo.com
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by nekye63: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2012
Just try to convince her and make her to see d reason why she should stay, and also tell her dat money is nt everything and no one knows tomorrow, but if she does nt. Understand Just struggle hard u will make it, Just forget abt her u will see another girl.

1 Like

Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by kittykat1(f): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2012
Geeezzzz!!!!
What's wrong with you? You really need to be hit on ur head with a stick. Are u blind or just plain old dumb.

Someone is just using u for an ATM machine. Even ATM machine dey get better treatment compared to what ar u getting. And u r here singing love. Love gbakwaaa oku!!! Make Boko Haram destroy this ur kind of stooopid love.

Abeg pls just end that relationship. You r destroying urself. Why can't ppl just get it when a relationship isn't working and that they shd move on? You deserve to be respected and cherished. You need a woman that will be by your side all the time, blv in u and cheer u up to be the Man that u shld be. A woman is a helpmeet not pulldown.

Pls get ur self together, be a man and move on. You can do it. Pray and u will definitely meet a better person. I had the same fears that u are having now. They are just that, FEARS. There are always a lot of fishes in the water. Try to meet ppl more and don't be scared of rejection. In Igbo, they say, u no go run from a necessary battle because of fear of injury. In other words, rejection and disappointments are necessary evils in the world of dating and meetin the one.

I wish you the best.
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by nnana4top: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2012
@nekye thanks for the advice. @kitty kat thanks for the advice, but an adage say the devil u know is better than the angel u dont know. Am not too good at women issue, i have only had two GF my whole life. My fear is starting a new one. Thanks
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by kittykat1(f): 11:52am On Apr 28, 2012
If u don't let go, your hands won't be free to receive what Gods has to offer. Cos they are closed still holding onto the old shit.

You r not in love, you r just scared that you won't find another person. There are a lot of beautiful, young smart, well behaved women looking for a young man to call theirs. They would also be by your side 247, to encourage u to achieve ur dreams.

The choice is urs. Remain there in fear when u have the choice of launching out into the deep and meeting someone who would take you for whom you are. Pls trust me on this, take a risk meet new ppl. For someone like u, you need to meet at least 4 - 5 chicks weekly not for dating or intimacy. Just simple hello, what's ur name, what do u do, maybe can I have ur number? This will help u build ur confidence in bits until u r ready for a real relationship.

Don't give up and settle for less.
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by nnana4top: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2012
@kitty kat, wow thats insightful, am so impressed at your comment, you like God sent. You are open minded. If you dont mind, i like to be your friend, can i add you to my facebook friend, my ID is Nnana Sunday. Thanks again for instilling my lost confidence.
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by 190: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2012
kitty kat u are the realest person ive met here in a long while
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2012
Poster kitty nailed it! Listen, stop bin so vulnerable.The so called gal knows u kissing her feet, so she'll continue to make u uncomfortable to make herself comfortable.Tbh, dats already a bad trait for a lady u eventually want to b ur wife.I know as humans we get a bit use to certain scenarios, but deres a limit to wot we should endure.D lady shud support and believe in you, Yes! Finance is important but a trying bruda and an ambitious one for dat mata shud be motivated by his partner.Dude fear not,deres always someone for somebody don't accept d unacceptable cus u feel u have no choice, dats absolute BS.If u can't fix it den drop it.Goodluck!
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by Riodiao(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
nnana4top: @nekye thanks for the advice. @kitty kat thanks for the advice, but an adage say the devil u know is better than the angel u dont know. Am not too good at women issue, i have only had two GF my whole life. My fear is starting a new one. Thanks
ie dis.
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by Exponental(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2012
I understand ur feelings. Take a break, dont start anoda yet..... Remain focus, she will come back if shes 4 u.
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by Riodiao(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2012
kitty kat: If u don't let go, your hands won't be free to receive what Gods has to offer. Cos they are closed still holding onto the old shit.

You r not in love, you r just scared that you won't find another person. There are a lot of beautiful, young smart, well behaved women looking for a young man to call theirs. They would also be by your side 247, to encourage u to achieve ur dreams.

The choice is urs. Remain there in fear when u have the choice of launching out into the deep and meeting someone who would take you for whom you are. Pls trust me on this, take a risk meet new ppl. For someone like u, you need to meet at least 4 - 5 chicks weekly not for dating or intimacy. Just simple hello, what's ur name, what do u do, maybe can I have ur number? This will help u build ur confidence in bits until u r ready for a real relationship.

Don't give up and settle for less.
f nigeria had at least 1million gurls like u,d country would have bin a better place.I find it so hard to believe dat is a gurl dat wrote this.Keep it up
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2012
Exponental: I understand ur feelings. Take a break, dont start anoda yet..... Remain focus, she will come back if shes 4 u.
Would u accept a gal dat left wen times were hard? Mehn if I b ur family member, I go carry u go church for deliverance.Uu must b smoking Igwu.

1 Like

Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by dealordea(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2012
Guy! She is using a mind game on you! If you fall, you are on a long thing! Better pick race, run 9.36 micro seconds, even pass usain bolt cos you are on the down side of hell! Leave her, women are many now to hang around some junkies who always deceive guys into marriage! You still have good years ahead of you, you've got goot grades and your future is bright, u just have to let go of love and focus.
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by nnana4top: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2012
@idowuogbo thanks @riodiao yes oh kitty is a sweet girl, i envy her guy, she is down to earth.
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2012
nekye63: Just try to convince her and make her to see d reason why she should stay, and also tell her dat money is nt everything and no one knows tomorrow, but if she does nt. Understand Just struggle hard u will make it, Just forget abt her u will see another girl.
Exponental: I understand ur feelings. Take a break, dont start anoda yet..... Remain focus, she will come back if shes 4 u.
Nnana, the above is bollocks do not listen to those people. Anything contrary to what Kitty has said is to your detriment.
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: Poster kitty nailed it! Listen, stop bin so vulnerable.The so called gal knows u kissing her feet, so she'll continue to make u uncomfortable to make herself comfortable.Tbh, dats already a bad trait for a lady u eventually want to b ur wife.I know as humans we get a bit use to certain scenarios, but deres a limit to wot we should endure.D lady shud support and believe in you, Yes! Finance is important but a trying bruda and an ambitious one for dat mata shud be motivated by his partner.Dude fear not,deres always someone for somebody don't accept d unacceptable cus u feel u have no choice, dats absolute BS.If u can't fix it den drop it.Goodluck!
Idowuogbo: Poster kitty nailed it! Listen, stop bin so vulnerable.The so called gal knows u kissing her feet, so she'll continue to make u uncomfortable to make herself comfortable.Tbh, dats already a bad trait for a lady u eventually want to b ur wife.I know as humans we get a tongue bit use to certain scenarios, but deres a limit to wot we should endure.D lady shud support and believe in you, Yes! Finance is important but a trying bruda and an ambitious one for dat mata shud be motivated by his partner.Dude fear not,deres always someone for somebody don't accept d unacceptable cus u feel u have no choice, dats absolute BS.If u can't fix it den drop it.Goodluck!
. So you can speak english! cheesy cheesy cheesy.
OP, go and make money first abeg. All other things will follow. Stop deceiving urself looking for correct chick wen you have nothing. tongue tongue
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by nnana4top: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2012
@vikin 20, yes oh i need to make money and thats what am doing, i no dull myself, i get registered company and in fews years i become an international stockbroker. Na process. Thanks 4 d Advice
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2012
Vikin: . So you can speak english! cheesy cheesy cheesy.P
It wasn't me! wink
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by pato405(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2012
i just can't believe this post. angry angry angry
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by Ajekpako(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2012
kitty kat: Geeezzzz!!!!
What's wrong with you? You really need to be hit on ur head with a stick. Are u blind or just plain old dumb.

Someone is just using u for an ATM machine. Even ATM machine dey get better treatment compared to what ar u getting. And u r here singing love. Love gbakwaaa oku!!! Make Boko Haram destroy this ur kind of stooopid love.

Abeg pls just end that relationship. You r destroying urself. Why can't ppl just get it when a relationship isn't working and that they shd move on? You deserve to be respected and cherished. You need a woman that will be by your side all the time, blv in u and cheer u up to be the Man that u shld be. A woman is a helpmeet not pulldown.

Pls get ur self together, be a man and move on. You can do it. Pray and u will definitely meet a better person. I had the same fears that u are having now. They are just that, FEARS. There are always a lot of fishes in the water. Try to meet ppl more and don't be scared of rejection. In Igbo, they say, u no go run from a necessary battle because of fear of injury. In other words, rejection and disappointments are necessary evils in the world of dating and meetin the one.

I wish you the best.

couldnt have said it better!

@op, dump the tart and concentrate on developing yourself man! youu're being taken for a ride!
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by crackhouse(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
Hey peep! just wanna borrow u my sense for a while until u get urs back but don't damage it cos i will want to have it complete and in good working condition aight.
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2012
nnana4top: Hello house, pls advice me have been into a relationship with a lady for 3yrs now, i love her with all my heart and have never cheated on her. I am a graduate but my income is not stable and now no work. She is comparing to her elder sister boyfriend dat spends a lot for her sister. I do try my best to meet her needs. She has cheated on me b4 , even left for me for a banker that ends up beating her. Becos of the love i accepted her back. I was hoping to marry her, am 32. Right now am confused cos she told me she cant cope with my no finance issue. I still believe God dat with 2:1 grade i soon get a job, though am doing printing business for now and hope to be a stockbroker in future, i believe in myself. Am so scared cos starting a new relationship will be hard for me. Should i let her go and believe God for another lady. I love her so much cos she has been there for me, but like she is giving up on me. Pls advise me . You reach me with your advice at nnana4top@yahoo.com
Bro, why are you so dumb for chrissakes?
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by nnana4top: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2012
@crackhouse thanks
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by georgesylva(m): 3:51am On Apr 29, 2012
@kitty kat, booboo would u b ma gurlfriend plsss. Im a gudboi i swear.
@op, dude u nid 2 blv more in urself. U deserve much more.
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by afrodiva: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2012
You need to give this relationship a break for atleast 6 months.obviously the babe is also confused about you but at same timetaking advantage of your feelings for her. You need to clear your head and mind.I also wouldn't advice going back to your Abuja ex. You don't have much feelings for her and you might do the same thing your girl is doing to her.its not easy to let go when you really love someone but at this point you have to cut your losses and run. Trust me you'll be in a better place emotionally in 6 months and able to make better decisions .if she really doesnt. Lv u she'll be gone forever..goodluck.
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by afrodiva: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2012
afrodiva: You need to give this relationship a break for atleast 6 months.obviously the babe is also confused about you but at same timetaking advantage of your feelings for her. You need to clear your head and mind.I also wouldn't advice going back to your Abuja ex. You don't have much feelings for her and you might do the same thing your girl is doing to her.its not easy to let go when you really love someone but at this point you have to cut your losses and run. Trust me you'll be in a better place emotionally in 6 months and able to make better decisions .if she really doesnt. Lv u she'll be gone forever..goodluck.
Oops this was meant for another post.disregard my comments please.
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by BlakkBoi(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2012
@poster, you are struggling with life and still talking about losing a girl who needs you more as a world bank. I have been extremely broke before and relied on love as a source of adding some meaning to my life until she left. 6 months later i got a contract, which gave me a decent apartment, a car and a life. Today, she is trying to make it back to my life. But my brother i will with girls way better ans finer than her. So, she leaving me then was a blessing in disguise.

Leave that girl and go thank God for saving you from her.
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by ITbomb(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
Y Naija girls too lazy
Can't they study in school , get a job n contribute to her relationship?
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by 190: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2012
BlakkBoi: @poster, you are struggling with life and still talking about losing a girl who needs you more as a world bank. I have been extremely broke before and relied on love as a source of adding some meaning to my life until she left. 6 months later i got a contract, which gave me a decent apartment, a car and a life. Today, she is trying to make it back to my life. But my brother i will with girls way better ans finer than her. So, she leaving me then was a blessing in disguise.

Leave that girl and go thank God for saving you from her.

shocked shocked
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by Gudintent: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
Better 3yrs ex

than 20yrs ex

Let her step
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by nnana4top: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
@BlackBoi thanks for the advice, i believe u. @Gudintent, yes oh some said a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. I think, am letting go, and focus on my business. I really appreciate u nairaland pple
Re: Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. by chintzs(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2012
Lol!!you are been used.seems you're autistic I guess,but its nothing personal!!!!keep it up dude,its in the bible "give and it shall be given unto you,seek and ye shall find,knock and it shall be open unto you"

(1) (Reply)

Is He Losing Interest? / Ha! My Girl Is Coming 2day & I Dey With One 2GO Girl From IMO State. / If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.