Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? (49874 Views)

Lacasera Beverage / Does ORIJIN Contain More Sugar Than Necessary? / Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by TVTKOKO(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
julianauche19:
August 21, 2013 by Tiwa

A few days back while stuck in heavy traffic, on my way back from the office, in a bus, one of the passengers seated beside me called out on the drink sellers, she wanted something cold…and the seller offered her a bottle of la casera but she declined “la casera…wetin, abeg sama mi another better drink” and i was like “really” she settled for coke instead.

She began telling the passenger on her other side of how la casera drink turns her in the tummy “anytime i drink it, it turns my tummy especially when it’s not cold”..anyways, after i alighted from the bus, i got myself a bottle of the drink (though cold) and nothing happened.
Today’s incident is what baffled me.
Was at a summit and when drinks were served, many of them rejected the la casera drink, those that had it on their tables already did not touch it and when i was given mine, the lady beside me said, “stop taking it la casera, it has a bleaching substance/chemical inside…” , three other persons confirmed it.
Someone even said “I was at a seminar last week and we were specifically warned from taking the drink…if you notice, mechanics always use it to wash car engines”
Ooops!
And there I knew I just had to share it with you guys to know if you have also heard the news…and for La casera management to come out to either deny the report or explain what is going on! #okbye.
I SAW THIS ON FACEBOOK,AND DECIDED TO PUT IT HERE TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS CONFIRMED IT..COULD IT BE TRUE
Culled from http://tiwasblog.com/2013/08/the-poisonusbleaching-content-in-la-casera-drink.html
i hope say u no wan spoil market 4 dis people
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by adexsimply(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Deiok(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sista sarah. Una wan promote their market abi.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
HEY GUYS!!! STOP BREAKING THE 21st RULE OF NAIRALAND NA...

1 Like

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by DrWalter: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Totally false..just one of those anti-market propaganda strategy
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Kslib(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
I forsee and increase in the purchase of lacasera..
Anybody wey wan bleach,esp girls go just buy lacasera,mix am with cream begin rub for body..
Anybody that thinks its a joke,probably still under-estimates Nigerians..
How to spot them:
If you ask; Ah!!! you dey shine oo.. See as ur colour just dey shine.. Abeg na which cream you dey use nah?
Cynthia::: Na wan new cream ooo.. The name na NiveaCASERA..
Biola:: Me na DoveCASERA i dey use..
Sandra:: Na vaselineCASERA Ii dey use...
All izz well!

13 Likes

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Eneze1(f): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
There was a time I took it and I landed in the hospital the next day, was admitted for 3days, though one thing have noticed about it is that it's not advisable to take it inside an empty stomach, after then have taken it several times without any negative effects

1 Like

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
Raymondenyi: What of gala? Because na dia 2 I dey alwayys combine ohh!!!
nri ndi ara
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Agbgift(f): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
I quit taking that drinking for close to 2yrs now, becos I was always experiencing heart burn any time I take it. So I had to stop it.
As for the bleaching content, that I don't know about.

1 Like

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Krasid(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
Rudebwoy: Na wao for nairalanders. Lots of wrong grammar here and the mods are not even helping out. What a shame.
Nobody is above mistake.

BTW, not just La casera but all soft drinks are dangerous for the health.Each contain a very dangerous chemical.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Ichliebedich(f): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
chei: I drink la casera more than water. I sweat la casera, i piss la casera and I shìt la casera. I don't joke with lacasera and alomo bitters.
These are just lies told to bring down the name of a reputable company. I remember when the same thing was done to indomie a few years back.
I'll keep on drinking la casera till nafdac bans it.
lolz
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Can't remember the last time i drank lacasera.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Deiok(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Agbgift: I quit taking that drinking for close to 2yrs now, becos I was always experiencing heart burn any time I take it. So I had to stop it.
As for the bleaching content, that I don't know about.
yeah about the heart burns, that true with me too. That is the reason i stop drinking it.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
..#teamoccupyla'casera
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Krasid(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
The funny thing is that, I know it is dangerous for my health but I just can't stop.Infact, I drank one yesterday and am planning to drink one today.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Evansedos: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
No Qualms: I hope this is untrue because I have drunk a lot of la casera in this my life.
"Have drunk" instead of drank....very correct because Anomalous verb always attract past participle!
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Cestmoi1(f): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
*double post*
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Cestmoi1(f): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kslib: I forsee and increase in the purchase of lacasera..
Anybody wey wan bleach,esp girls go just buy lacasera,mix am with cream begin rub for body..
Anybody that thinks its a joke,probably still under-estimates Nigerians..
How to spot them:
If you ask; Ah!!! you dey shine oo.. See as ur colour just dey shine.. Abeg na which cream you dey use nah?
Cynthia::: Na wan new cream ooo.. The name na NiveaCASERA..
Biola:: Me na DoveCASERA i dey use..
Sandra:: Na vaselineCASERA Ii dey use...
All izz well!
lol.....silly u.

1 Like

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Joyray(f): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Gudpm pals am new here.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
I don't know abt it containing bleachin cream but i stopped it a long time ago when i noticed too much gas which leaves me breathin heavily.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Giddyprance(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
Abeegi....na im i never yellow since?

1 Like

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Fussbot: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
click like if u have been taking lacasera since God knows when and u've neva had any cause for complaints

6 Likes

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Cestmoi1(f): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
I don't like lacasera,it's too gaseous for me.A friend gave me and it used two weeks on my table b4 someone rescued it.The bleaching part....hearing this for the first time.It is well.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by luggy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
I pick a bus 4rm.owerri to okigwe., on my way to okigwe around anara junction. I balt lacasera amd drink it., da t was in d money
, I startecd having rining belle. I layed down in d bus., wen I reach okigwe., d driver now buy drug for me to take. so after 30minute I ve taking d drugs. my belle now peny me. meanwhile since dat time., I stop taking lacasera

1 Like

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
No wahaala moh dem kuku kill us finish
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
A good reason to stick with my alomo bitters

1 Like

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by djkaneo(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
e be like say Boko Haram don dey produce am.....maybe na dia product wey u drink.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
Thank God I opened the tread cuz I have one Mr rite gala in pocket now waiting till reached tbs so I can use lacasera to step it down My God help us for naija o O ' those factory producing those stuff ar just useless" u need to see how they produce those things.....
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
share ur apple story. I love lacasera. no mind bad market people
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Fussbot: click like if u have been taking lacasera since God knows when and u've neva had any cause for complaints
YOLO! Pity u much
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by ireneidiva(f): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
As the only educated person on this thread(obviously), I have a question to ask those who say it contains a bleaching agent/harmful chemical. What is the name of this chemical?
When you give me the answer, also tell me how NAFDAC approved a drink with a harmful substance in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) / Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome / Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.