Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? (50019 Views)

Lacasera Beverage / Does ORIJIN Contain More Sugar Than Necessary? / Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
No Qualms: I hope this is untrue because I have drunk a lot of la casera in this my life.

Stop killing urself, the sugar content alone is more than enough to kill u. (Talk more of whatever chemical it possess)
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Amodsun(m): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
bimflash: Water will 4eva b my best drink.....

mk i hear,i go drink am{lacasera}anyday,anytime,anywhere and with any snack...i nd lacasera av bin in a relationship 4 almst a decade..gawd,ah luv dis drink
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
luggy: I pick a bus 4rm.owerri to okigwe., on my way to okigwe around anara junction. I balt lacasera amd drink it., da t was in d money
, I startecd having rining belle. I layed down in d bus., wen I reach okigwe., d driver now buy drug for me to take. so after 30minute I ve taking d drugs. my belle now peny me. meanwhile since dat time., I stop taking lacasera

oh boi ! See assignment wey u give us
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nicepoker(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
bimflash: Water will 4eva b my best drink.....
coment 4rm a poor individual
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
miftaudeen: even when i went to abeokuta someone told me that lacasera can be used to loose rusting bot and nut
Yea thats true... Bt it's bolt nt bot ooo grin
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Metallurgist: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
End tym tinz
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by EMERITUS1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
Please I want to know if it can be used for bleaching the skin. As LA CASERA girls are always yellow.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Fussbot: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ola def2: YOLO! Pity u much
pity yourself
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Monfulule: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
If i wan change oil 4my motor i dey use am flush my engine 1st b4 i pour oil. Bad belle pple una wan spoil biz4d mgt n cause unemployment4nija pple wey dey work there.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by ojabel(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
mollytinrox: Water is the only drink I trust
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by ojabel(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
mollytinrox: Water is the only drink I trust

But not pure and bottled water sha, because they are in the same class with lacasera and others.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
I swear to God lacazobo turns ma tummy too
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kslib:
If indeed,lacasera contains a bleaching agent as "rumored",the company wont be foolish enough to write it on the can just like how not all the ingredients in cosmetic produts are listed for the public to see...
As regards to the name of the bleaching agent,no one can for sure say this is it cos they are diff chemicals that can serve as a bleaching agent.. The only way to know will be to carry out a lab test which i expect Nafdac to do,but sadly enough,we all know they wont cos of how things work in his country..
Lastly,if you seriously think Nafdac is that serious about protecting the masses from consuming harmful substances/chemicals found in mordern day drinks/foods,then you are seriously on your own.....
The earlier you start realising that this is Nigeria,the land where the law of "Pay me money,and i let you pass" is still being used,the better...
All izz well!
Aside the bleaching agent stuff, lacasera and a host of other drinks like pop soda, cola, nutric c e.t.c contains another dangerous chemical called ASPARTAME. Google the word and see for yourself what these companies feed us with all in the name of making money. I believe the essence of this write-up is to educate us and not to soil the reputation of the company. As they say a stitch in time saves nine. Peace

1 Like

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by sammoe(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
superior1: I don't know about bleaching chemicals but I will rather die than take a bottle of lacasera.

I was in a BRT this fateful day and decided to ease up with a bottle of lacasera, about 40 minutes after gulping the liquid, my whole internal system turned upside down, I began sweating like Christmas goat, my stomach was making some thunderous sounds like terry G music. This matter wey I dey talk like joke no be joke o. It took me all the control of adulthood not to mess up myself that day, I went straight into the toilet on getting to my abode and for 4 days wasn't myself, I actually thought I was going to die.

Friends at work also confirmed having a similar experience with lacasera.

So for me, e contain bleaching agent or not oo. Lacasera babu!
Rudewaterz:

Always good to see someone who's got his head screwed on the right way. Thumbs up to you, sir.
superior1: I don't know about bleaching chemicals but I will rather die than take a bottle of lacasera.

I was in a BRT this fateful day and decided to ease up with a bottle of lacasera, about 40 minutes after gulping the liquid, my whole internal system turned upside down, I began sweating like Christmas goat, my stomach was making some thunderous sounds like terry G music. This matter wey I dey talk like joke no be joke o. It took me all the control of adulthood not to mess up myself that day, I went straight into the toilet on getting to my abode and for 4 days wasn't myself, I actually thought I was going to die.

For me,it's LaCasera; though I don't consume it (& other carbonated drinks) in excess. Was feeling sick in a vehicle on d way to a wedding & took it to manage the situation.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by emy1trillion: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mynd_44: People are just mean liars. This is probably nothing but a rumor. So just cos it does not agree with someone's system it will affect everyone else?

I would love to see the name of the so called agent. And oh, I have heard that using 7up to wash your toilet bowl makes it shine more.

Beat that

dats nt true,research says its coke. Try nd c,sprinkle coke in ur toilet sink nd close it 4 5mins,afta whch wash it of nd u'll hv a testimony.
N/B:- d main coke nd diet coke.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by omiobo: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
stunt89: @op who send you?... I don dey drink it for more than 5yrs now and nothing do me.
Na you na! Even if you drink hypo e no go do anything.

1 Like

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Aigbekaenjossy: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
I will say people differs la casera is my enemy any rime I drink it I will porge as if I took purgitive.But its one of my hubbys best drink.So u see one mans food is anothers poison.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Funjosh(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
If it contains bleach, some Nairalanders need to use it and was their brain.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Solarpower(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
stunt89: @op who send you?... I don dey drink it for more than 5yrs now and nothing do me.
nawa 4 nigerians o. Na kold abi hot u dn dy drnk 4 d pst 5yrs? Cuz the poster said ' HOT LACASERA'
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by babashiko(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na beer make all of una they take

1 Like

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by sexychocho(f): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
I dont lyk la casera 4 anyfin coz i observed dis tinz as well and if u wanna confirm, just pour lacasera on a raw meat and see d changes.Dats exactly wat is happening in ur system wen u take it.dnt lyk it 4 real
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by trolling(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
miftaudeen: even when i went to abeokuta someone told me that lacasera can be used to loose rusting bot and nut
same with coke
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by kardoso(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
There must be something dangerous to the human body piled up in every la cacera. The last time I took it I was like dead. After the terrible experience I've been running very far away from that poisonous drink.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Forwetinnah: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2013

Me too, tried it just once, didn't even take up to 4 gulps and that was the last day I dared to even look at it..I had to take a lot of milk and honey to ease the Terrible tummy ache I got after drinking it..terrible!! angry
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by planetuzor(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
ceejayluv: Does It "Contains"?? WTF! I know that English Language is not ours,but come on!!
Muntula lik u.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by deebrain(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
julianauche19: Oga nobody paid me,just research

Research via old wives fables. Thank me later cheesy
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
If you drop a piece of meat; say beef in a bottle of lacasera and u place the bottle in the sun the meat will be cooked it will even taste fried. Can somebody try this to debunk my claim?
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Cmeo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
I don't know if Lacasera has bleaching chemical or not but I know two of my friend who were Lacasera addicted and were diagonised of liver failure and placed on Livolin (drug for liver failure and hepatitis). For me, for a very long time, lacasera is the last drink on my menu.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Sike(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
La casera again?! Na "Viju milk" me i hear say e no good to drink na. Abeg make una no confuse us O.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Lollypee(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
i wonder hw many Nigerians check d content or ingredient of wat they take or consum every day? Some one is here condemin lacasera........... All soft drinks ar nt actually soft as dey sound. Some contains phosphorus, some Arabic gum nd some ascorbic acid nd sodium benzoat which can cause cancer. Energy drinks ar even worst cuz its injurious to the heart. Have u ever asked ur self wat gives magi its swt taste? Pls lets stop putin sand into someones gari. Wat is good for d goose might nt b for d gander.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Awoofawo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
emy1trillion:

dats nt true,research says its coke. Try nd c,sprinkle coke in ur toilet sink nd close it 4 5mins,afta whch wash it of nd u'll hv a testimony.
N/B:- d main coke nd diet coke.

Na correct talk bro! you sabi am well...

don't mind those small pinkim wey say otherwise, dem no sabi anything, na so so grammar dem go dey blow all over the forum. simple research they can't undertake to discover hidden -truth, that is in plain view!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) / 4500 Naira For Roasted Chicken In Awka - Read My Experience / Unpacking, Cooking & Reviewing LAKE Rice (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.