Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

So This Is Why Some Girls Want To Be Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So This Is Why Some Girls Want To Be Married (1150 Views)

These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! / Things Girls Want But Won't Ask For / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So This Is Why Some Girls Want To Be Married by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
*** all these na my thoughts oh... No blame my brains for thinking it that way***
Now I understand why women hunger for marriage ... as soon as she reaches puberty, marriage is next in mind, as soon as she graduate secondary school marriage is next in mind, as soon as she's a graduate of any higher institution, nce, diploma, hnd,b.sc (thats if she never marry while being a student) marriage is next in mind..
because in marriage she has nothing to loose but everything to gain at the expenses of the poor man. She gets free feeding, free housing, free clothing, and infact these free goodies ends not at her alone but it extendes to her parents,siblings,and friends ..now I understand why they crave for marriage rather than studies, hardwork, huzzles. Quick in making demands when they know they won't contribute in any way to the success of it.. now I understand why some ladies think 'no finance no romance' or 'I cant afford to suffer' but I wandered who go dey huzzle the finance and who go dey give the romance, little wander such girls jump from one romantic relationship to another .... it pains me to see a young man wey huzzle him money genuinely dey spend am on girls wey no try (academically, physically, morally, huzzles etc) I mean try in atleast one, but plenty dem such ladies no Sabi even one.. infact I hate to hear a lady say "afterall i'll marry a rich husband" gosh... I just want use this medium say financial stability/independence (no matter how small) should also be a criteria for marriage (I mean for the ladies), so that when she marry rich guy, na bonus, if she marry average guy, then she has an added advantage to the union, but girls no marry poor guy oh... cos you'll be adding to your sorrows rather go huzzle your own..
Kai...this my thoughts they go far oh... I say shu why you dey beef them girls so are they not suppose to be a total responsibility of them husbands? abi them don job you b4?
my thoughts responded, scolding me.. why you want come ask nonsense question? if God wanted them to be a TOTAL responsibility of someone else why him come give them brains, why him give them limbs, why better body advantage? All na to use am for then good to use it in support and not to use it run them husband (prospective husbands) down... so I seeked permit to paste it here on NL (no be plagiarism be that now, abi?) So any complaint, compliment, comments, insult, hateing, etc address to my thoughts not me..

1 Like

Re: So This Is Why Some Girls Want To Be Married by k2039: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
For your small mind.......
Re: So This Is Why Some Girls Want To Be Married by Monicasque(f): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
lol. I doubt if the reasons u stated here r 100% correct but i am an advocate of ladies working hard for themselves as well. Sisters its okay if u have certain '' ambitions'' in your life but you should really aim at being independent and not depend on the man for your wealth because truth is baby he might die one day or he might lv u or he might treat u like shit coz he knows that the only thing u want is his cash. My fear is that so many people when they reach they forties or something feel trapped and regret not building their own wealth. Sister i am pro sisters development and never depend on that guy for your own coz u know what YOU CAN DO IT. You can be the best woman u have ever seen. u can be the woman who does not fear tomorrow coz u know what your two hands can do. even if tomorrow he would wake up and lv u or treating u wrong just bcoz he thinks u fear loosing him. show him that your two hands can provide more than his can provide for u. he will respect u for that. if he dont then he is looser

1 Like

Re: So This Is Why Some Girls Want To Be Married by Rehil(f): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
I pity d woman dat will marry u tomorrow
Re: So This Is Why Some Girls Want To Be Married by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
@ monicasque..... am certainly 100% correct for some girls SOME girls is what I wrote

1 Like

Re: So This Is Why Some Girls Want To Be Married by Monicasque(f): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
jpiliya: @ monicasque..... am certainly 100% correct for some girls SOME girls is what I wrote

k
Re: So This Is Why Some Girls Want To Be Married by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
Rehil: I pity d woman dat will marry u tomorrow
1st pity the men wey marry Total liability as wives.... mine wont be a liability but a responsible wife. No need pity her

3 Likes

Re: So This Is Why Some Girls Want To Be Married by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nawa o
Re: So This Is Why Some Girls Want To Be Married by Enegod(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
grin grin
Re: So This Is Why Some Girls Want To Be Married by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
:/:/:/ what is this one saying :/
Re: So This Is Why Some Girls Want To Be Married by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Rehil: I pity d woman dat will marry u tomorrow
I pity d man dat will marry u tomorrow

1 Like

Re: So This Is Why Some Girls Want To Be Married by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
kulyie: :/:/:/ what is this one saying :/
which one?
Re: So This Is Why Some Girls Want To Be Married by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
:/

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Do This? / / What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.