Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,468 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. (3261 Views)

Ladies Please Don't Do This On Sunday..(pix) / Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by MrCork: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
...is it true that when a man farts first thing in the morning, women associate the loudness of his fart to how strong he is coz women seek strong men?.......Ladies please clarify. (matured decent contributors only) embarassed

...just farted in the lift & all the people in the lift pretended they didn't smell it except for this Nigerian babe who covered her nose...how rude of she! angry
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by akuji: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
That s the most bullshit story I ve heard all day. No insult intended o. The loudness of your fart depends of how much air is trapped inside you and the smell depends on what food you have been filling your tummy with. Nothing to do with strength.

OP if that was the case, some women go become yoko zunas then cos some women fart smell and loud pass some men fart oooo, it can clear a square mile x
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...is it true that when a man farts first thing in the morning, women associate the loudness of his fart to how strong he is coz women seek strong men?.......Ladies please clarify. (matured decent contributors only) embarassed

This useless virus is at it again
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by Popowaa: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
Cork u dey hung?
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by xynerise: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
Serious topic indeed grin
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by MrCork: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
akuji: That s the most bullshit story I ve heard all day. No insult intended o. The loudness of your fart depends of how much air is trapped inside you and the smell depends on what food you have been filling your tummy with. Nothing to do with strength.

OP if that was the case, some women go become yoko zunas then cos some women fart smell and loud pass some men fart oooo, it can clear a square mile x

...brother...so I take it yor babe fancys u more coz yor fat waz loud?! undecided
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mr cork embarassed
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by MrCork: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
spongeback: Mr cork embarassed

..Yes! angry
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by Monicasque(f): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
hahahahahah no its not true
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Why you dey vex? undecided
-Mr Cork-:

..Yes! angry
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by Popowaa: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...brother...so I take it yor babe fancys u more coz yor fat waz loud?! undecided
grin
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by flolancracker: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
gringrin tf is this? grin
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by SLIDiE(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
we need to fumigate NL!! undecided

In the mean time: someone pls inoculate me against these bullshitz!
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by deshclones(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
REALITY101:

This useless virus is at it again

you mean your manfriend you batty boy
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by Beachqueen59(f): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ewwww thats so ewwwww
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
deshclones:

you mean your manfriend you batty boy

No I mean your mother
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by MrCork: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
...Hangon…I kid u not...so are u tellin me that women are not attracted to guys who fart loud…... why do u think they prefer dating chiefs? undecided
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mr cork is right, his dad had the loudest fart in there village I just got off the phone with cork's mom wink
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by Popowaa: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...Hangon…I kid u not...so are u tellin me that women are not attracted to guys who fart loud…... why do u think they prefer dating chiefs? undecided
grin
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by angelTI(f): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
someone forgot to take his drugs this morning. Now, he is thinking sideways!
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
No,fart has nothing to do with strength
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by Popowaa: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
angel TI: someone forgot to take his drugs this morning. Now, he is thinking sideways!
grin
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by deshclones(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
REALITY101:

No I mean your mother

Dude u really don't wanna go thru the mother route with me...the way you hurl insults at other people's parents speaks volume of how you denigrate your own mother in real life...no wonder she failed in her motherly duty and gave birth to a bleeding g.ay batty man like you...fish head.
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by Popowaa: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
Fighting on this kind of thread?Grow up dudes and enjoy urselves
deshclones:

Dude u really don't wanna go thru the mother route with me...the way you hurl insults at other people's parents speaks volume of how you denigrate your own mother in real life...no wonder she failed in her motherly duty and gave birth to a bleeding g.ay batty man like you...fish head.
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by MrCork: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
sexytabhi: No,fart has nothing to do with strength

..really..coz u can't find man? undecided
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by MrCork: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
..by the way, wot is the name of that t.v host women r attracted to there in Nigeria?...they love him. .he always Fart duRin live programs...football embarassed
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
you're just like onila. U constantly open foolish thread for very foolish reasons. I give up on u! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
deshclones:

Lol dumbb son of a bittch! Try again. Like I give a flying fucck about your gaay name calling. Olodo rat
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..really..coz u can't find man? undecided
This dint make sense,explain better undecided
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by MrCork: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
REALITY101:

Lol dumbb son of a bittch! Try again. Like I give a flying fucck about your gaay name calling. Olodo rat

..calm down Linda..no nid for volience embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by MrCork: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
booqee: you're just like onila. U constantly open foolish thread for very foolish reasons. I give up on u! embarassed

..thank you bingo' lipsrsealed
Re: Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. by MrCork: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
sexytabhi:
This dint make sense,explain better undecided

..Sweeny have u ever had a guy wit deep voice farther loud around u?..we nod to hook up..serriously smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It All About Sex This Days? / What Are The Reasons Why Some Ladies Not Wanting To Settle Down With A Pastor / Abeg Whick Kin Love Be Dis??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.